Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl - page 16. (Read 12457 times)

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
April 13, 2015, 05:36:44 AM
Fuck ISIS. fuck the world governments for taking their time. fuck religions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 13, 2015, 05:31:35 AM
They are only claiming they are. It doesn't make Islam is doing. They are some intelligent psychos who have some political gains in mind. If Islam is telling them, then twister's statement can be true, but it isn't and hence, it is wrong. So please don't spread misconceptions.

In the media ISIS is portrayed (and accepted by the public opinion) as the voice of radical islam. Across the islamic world tons of ppl supporting them and agrees or partially agrees with their views. IN the meantime apart from some theatrical moaning the moderates are silent. Sorry to say but in this days they are the "public face" of islam.

I understand what you are saying and I do believe media is the problem. As far as I have seen, US* medias are more active in making Islam bad. Most people who support them are going for political gains and most of them are non-Muslims. Anyway, I think, I alone can't do anything when widely influenced medias spread lies. Sad

* I am not an anti-US. See wiki.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2015, 05:18:25 AM
They are only claiming they are. It doesn't make Islam is doing. They are some intelligent psychos who have some political gains in mind. If Islam is telling them, then twister's statement can be true, but it isn't and hence, it is wrong. So please don't spread misconceptions.

In the media ISIS is portrayed (and accepted by the public opinion) as the voice of radical islam. Across the islamic world tons of ppl supporting them and agrees or partially agrees with their views. IN the meantime apart from some theatrical moaning the moderates are silent. Sorry to say but in this days they are the "public face" of islam.
April 13, 2015, 04:58:07 AM
Is this story legit? How is it even possible for a 9-year-old to get pregnant.

I don't know about the story. A girl can reach puberty from the age 9. A girl in hot place can reach puberty earlier than a girl in cool place.

Another noble deed in the name of the God by the religion of Peace.

Hope they burn in hell, these monsters.

(Where's Ironman when you need him the most)

Why guys twist things? It was 10 sex rapers who did and it is not in the name of Islam. They did it for self satisfaction. In fact, Islam was the religion which abolished killing femal infants, bad sexial attitude towards female etc... Please don't mix action of people with religion. You can't even find a verse telling to rape a woman in Qur'an.

Everything ISIS does is in the name of Islam whether you agree with it or not or whether they've distorted or perverted Islam for their own political motives.

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
April 13, 2015, 04:49:39 AM
Is this story legit? How is it even possible for a 9-year-old to get pregnant.

Why guys twist things? It was 10 sex rapers who did and it is not in the name of Islam. They did it for self satisfaction. In fact, Islam was the religion which abolished killing femal infants, bad sexial attitude towards female etc... Please don't mix action of people with religion. You can't even find a verse telling to rape a woman in Qur'an.

Everything ISIS does is in the name of Islam whether you agree with it or not or whether they've distorted or perverted Islam for their own political motives.
April 13, 2015, 04:45:54 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 502
April 13, 2015, 04:23:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006
April 12, 2015, 05:33:25 PM
ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl

http://nypost.com/2015/04/11/isis-impregnates-9-year-old-girl/

<< A 9-year-old girl is pregnant after being raped by ISIS savages in Iraq, a report said.

"The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized", said Yousif Daoud, a Canadian-based aid worker who recently returned from the region. "This girl is so young she could die if she delivers a baby. Even cesarean section is dangerous."

At least 10 different men with the Islamic State were said to have sexually assaulted the child, the Toronto Star reported. >>
Pages:
Jump to: