Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 35. (Read 128013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 31, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
Yes we will see another bull market again that everyone can enjoy but that will not be anytime soon. Judging by the behaviour of past bear markets, they last a long time and it can be a couple of years at a time before we can get to see another bull market again. The last bull was really nice and it showed a lot of new people the market but now we have to be patient and wait for the next one to roll around.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 26, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
I miss the days of the bull season so much and I want it to come back too. I guess I was carried away by the peak of the bull season last year December and thought it would continue for longer time. The bear season took everyone by surprise. I think the bull season will return but may be longer than we expect.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 09:00:53 AM
I believe that the bull market will come again. As for when it will happen again, we are not sure. Maybe one year later, maybe one year later, as long as we wait patiently, the bull market will definitely return.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
Cryptocurrency market is acting like the stock market in early childhood. So the next stage of cerypto market will be like what stock market was. There will be a new bull run of cryptocurrency market in near future.
Activity: 120
August 25, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
Of course it can, the question is WHEN. Bitcoin had been a downtrend for years since that Mt. Gox hack but when the people and media picked up the value it just went up so high from that point on.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 07:44:44 AM
All the charm of the market is that first he showed you that you can earn, you were happy about it and now he takes your money from you. I think that growth will begin just after you fix the losses and sell your assets. This is how the market works.
Activity: 11
August 25, 2018, 07:40:08 AM
I think it can happen again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
August 25, 2018, 07:11:19 AM
I still believe that will happen. Last year's event was the biggest bubble in the crypto market, but it will happen again when the whole world needs crypto. Because in my opinion crypto will be used all over the world
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 07:02:22 AM
I have a firm believe that the bull run will definitely come again. It is not going to be as it was last year but there is definitely going to be a change in the price.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
August 25, 2018, 06:51:22 AM
it will again explode for sure, as you look of the charts i believe there are so called coordinated whales who's manipulating the price down in order for them to buy more. Because next year i believe cryptos and gold will be the safe haven because currencies will go crash for sure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
don't just look at it for a short time or just one year, but look at the market from time to time or from a few years ago and the pattern must have been the same.
Activity: 242
August 25, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
It may happen again, but not necessarily this year. The market is now so frothy that most worthless coins will not be completely corrected if the market does not disappear.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

The bull run could have happened anytime.  Just play your asset well you can still earn on the fluctuation of the market.
The market today is good to invest a bit and dump it when the bull run happen.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 04:55:20 PM
Surly it will, blockchain technology has come to stay, all that is required is time for wide spread adoption to take place.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 24, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
It's funny how fast everyone's attitude has changed towards crypto.  Last year everyone was super optimistic but now I keep reading nothing but fear and uncertainty.

Let me give you all some golden advice.  The best time to buy is when everyone is panic selling , this is how the  whales get richer and the newbies lose their money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
Yes, I also believe that this can happen again because I am sure no matter the fall or how much the market dip, I believe that the market will recover from the bear and the bull run will start possibly towards the end of the year.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 04:39:52 PM
Yes, the market growth as last year may be repeated. and many are now waiting for this.
Activity: 43
August 24, 2018, 04:37:19 PM
Sure, but not this year. We will wait for 2-3 years for such a meal. Until then, we can collect BTC. and wait for a good time.

I guess they will have a bull run but not just what happen on BER months of 2017 no there are so many corrections that has been made on the bitcoin that also called bubble because of the spikes of prices  pretty much. In this coming year we hope that all the altcoins and bitcoin will have a natural growth and will not be a pump and dump coin. Hopefully we can hodl it for a while until does the market will have bull run.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 04:35:14 PM
Nobody can predict what will happen in the crypto community towards the end of this year but we are all optimistic that what happened last year will repeat itself
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 24, 2018, 04:27:02 PM
Sure, but not this year. We will wait for 2-3 years for such a meal. Until then, we can collect BTC. and wait for a good time.
Pages:
Jump to: