Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 37. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 11:46:38 PM
to return to happen like last year's hike will not be the same. things happened that time quite different from this time. hardfork happens many times years ago simply fabulous and makes the high values achieve crypto. and to get that at this time it is certainly difficult for experienced.
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 11:41:41 PM
all things in the crypto will definitely be possible to happen. even in case of very bad though. Because indeed in crypto, we could only analysis and predictions. It will be a lot of interesting surprise, even shock. We should be prepared to get through it all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 11:34:25 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Agreed, it has got high chance to reach big growing higher than ever. At present I believe that the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were fluctuating within certain range which could peak high any time soon. Last year same time this was the scenario. The price started to progress from the last of September. This time too, the same can be expected.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 23, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
there are many factors that make crypto experience a fall, but bitcoin persists to this day. do you know if this happens to another coin eating the coin has been made sure it is very difficult to survive and there may be a loss from the market. staying patient is key, people who make a profit at the end of the year are people who patiently wait since 2009 when the price of bitcoin is very low. and until now they still believe there will be bullrun in the future like the end of the year. so it's up to you.
Activity: 45
August 23, 2018, 11:24:16 PM
I feel the same thing with you, disappointed with what is happening now, but when the price of the altcoin is very sad when selling it, I don't know, we can't predict what will happen in the future, but I have confidence that the price of altcoin will come back bright and have a future.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

I twill for sure happen again.  Give it more time.  The big boys are getting in now so you know it's about to get bonkers in here.  2 trillion on the market cap by the end of 2019.  Bitcoin will be 40k.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 11:13:39 PM
I hope that will happen again. everyone is waiting for the same thing. Bitcoin prices always rise at the end of the year. We'll see, whether bitcoin prices will exceed prices in December last year or not.
Activity: 142
August 23, 2018, 11:09:27 PM
Although the market is still at a low point, I believe the market will pick up again, so I still have enough patience to hold my cryptocurrency. I believe that the people who persist in the end can get huge profits from this market.
Activity: 79
August 23, 2018, 11:09:21 PM
like what they always said, history repeat itself maybe our crypto investment truly failed our expectation to get good profit as of now but, if we think that this situation has an ending its a good thing to hold coins and wait for the good time to sell our coin maybe like soon as the bitcoin surpassed the old ATH and gain new ATH this year before selling coins
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 23, 2018, 10:41:25 PM
be patient, i also sometimes think that it won't happen again when i see my coin always decreases in value.
but if we panic, it won't help.

i believe the cryto market will make us re-eat cakes,  Smiley Wink
it certainly won't take much longer.
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

Its hard to say but we hope it would happen again. We still have a few months left, but the way market trend now perform there's uncertainty. In my point view there will be a bull run but I'm doubtful that it will be the same last year.
Activity: 151
August 23, 2018, 10:26:19 PM
I believe the market will pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 70% of the funds because of the market decline, I still believe that I can get huge profits from this market until the end.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
I'm not sure what's going to happen moving into the end of the year.  It does feel like we have hit a floor of some sorts at this level.  Not sure if the tide is turning or not. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:21:28 PM
It may happen again! though,  all cryptocurrencynis struggling to pump but I'm still optimistic that it will come this year. Year end is a promising month for cryptocurrency most of the investors will plunge this month to put their money to the market.

bitcoin price is not low enough. many big whale are ready to buy in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:19:40 PM
Even the moon and the drop will sure happen again because of the long existence of cryptocurrency. This events are part of the movng market. Its also an indication that the market is alive and can be a good source of profit. Dont be discourage about the drop, yet be optimist on the next moon.

thats what most of us are waiting for. we just gotta endure.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
August 23, 2018, 08:38:03 PM
Do you think it will happen again?
There's a slim chance that it could happen but it's not something that is guaranteed and if there would be a bull run in the next 4 months it may not be even close to what we've experienced last year. Investors who bought their cryptos at a higher price are probably still waiting and that might be enough to stop any kind of bull run that's going to occur this year.

Isn't it the reason for the pump up last year was from a fork? maybe if they doing fork this year that might will happen again but if not then there's maybe another reason to rise the price but till then all we can do is wait for that month to come.
We had a lot of forked coins this year but we haven't see any signs of bull run similar to last year.
Activity: 45
August 23, 2018, 08:27:43 PM
The high price of early last year is just bubbles, but they are not real, to be priced so sure they also need to spend a lot of time for the future to develop further.
Activity: 826
August 23, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Of course there will always be the chance that another bull run will happen again in the future since the value of bitcoin and all altcoins are volatile. It's just that we cannot predict the exact period or date or time on when will it happen again. The good this is as the bitcoin and altcoins goes super dip, it is an opportunity to buy some or few tokens and wait for it to appreciate its value. Holding altcoins is like planting trees where you have to wait for the perfect timing on when will it give you fruits that you can harvest.
Activity: 336
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
August 23, 2018, 08:20:33 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believed it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Yes, I am 100% sure that market will recover back soon as there is still more room left on the bullish side and i think the recovery will start within a few days from now after which you will see the bullish candles all over the cryptomarket. Why i think it will happen again is because i believe that after the correction and bottoming pattern bulls will come in huge force and will take the market to a new direction by starting a new trend in action and this is all because I am quite having confidence on my technical analysis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Yes of course! Anything can happen. Things can always go good or bad. 2017 can happen again if it was meant to be. The thing is, what if it does? Are we prepared for it? Have we made certain moves or strategies to gain profit when the same phenomenon would cross our path? Think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: