Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 32. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 02:04:32 AM
Many infrastructure objects is growing around crypto markets and I guess it is preparing for real large money. And yes, we can repeat the story again, like winter bull run in 2017.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 29, 2018, 01:59:55 AM
The movements of the whole year 2017 were mainly caused by the attention of mainstream media and speculants. It was in my eyes an abnormal fast upturn of nearly all well established cryptocurrencies. Now we have a market again with steady upmovements, which reflect the blockchain based developments.So my advice is:
1. Keep your money out of crypto, that is needed to pay your bills.
2. Think long and don't follow each little market movement. Keep your coins.
3. Build up your longterm portfolio with some well established cryptocurrencies.
4. Keep your eyes open for innovative blockchain based projects.

Excellent points. Mainstream media was not the only reason behind the insane bull run last year though. Japan accepting cryptocurrencies and other factors contributed to the sudden rally overall if you think about it.

Among the 4 points that you mentioned, I think that your first point is the primary point that every newbie investor needs to consider before blindly investing into this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market.

Your third point is another important point that investors need to consider since popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc will survive for a long period of time even though they might return low profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 01:51:55 AM
Just wait and be patient to get good opportunities for your coins. Don't despair with your coins, still be sure that the market will improve and give you a good chance. Keep up with market developments and take good opportunities for your coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
there is always the possibility of a bull market going on like the end of last year will happen again, in my opinion the bull market is like a cycle that will be repeated in every few years, it's just that no one knows when the bull market will occur, because predicting the market in the future coming is very difficult, especially if the current market conditions, which are very unpredictable and also unstable, it is even more difficult to predict what will happen to the market in the future.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:10:08 AM
No one can judge the market value. because it has fluctuations as up & down. but l think it can happen again with more power.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
September 29, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
This year, the same scenario with a sharp rise bitcoin and other crypto currency in the price will not happen again. Now the situation is completely different. Therefore, the crypto currency will behave differently. Last year, the market was not almost all year in stagnation. Therefore, by the end of this year, I do not expect a very large price increase. Growth should be, however, moderate. It is unlikely that potential investors will already invest large amounts at the end of this year. Still remember what ended the rise in the price of bitcoin in December last year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 12:10:22 AM
Anything is possible to happened all of us are expecting that last year will be the same as this year so that we can all gain profit or get back what we lose . I lose almost 90 percent of investment so just hoping for bull run this year .
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 11:50:04 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I still believed that it will happen again because crypto coins now are being recognized as a good kind of investments and a lot of people in various places are open into it to used this as payments online. Although, there are chances that it can't happen but people here have strong beliefs that it will recover soon.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 11:37:45 PM
If indeed a bull run on the market completely happen. actually it's great we can take advantage of to play the short term. but not many people can do this. However in such conditions, we should indeed stay afloat. do not despair.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

Be patient for coins in your wallet, but if you think that is reduced every day, then move on to coins that have good potential and value.
Your faith in staying is one of the positive things and I am sure that the crypto world is worth fighting for.
There are times when this bear market grows with a high value but there are times when its value decreases. So mental readiness and positive aura must be held and instilled to have maximum results.
Yes, I agree with you, up or down this is a natural thing in crypto, what we can do now is waiting and being patient for the revival of the market and for the future we hope that the development of crypto will be even better
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Be patient for coins in your wallet, but if you think that is reduced every day, then move on to coins that have good potential and value.
Your faith in staying is one of the positive things and I am sure that the crypto world is worth fighting for.
There are times when this bear market grows with a high value but there are times when its value decreases. So mental readiness and positive aura must be held and instilled to have maximum results.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
It will happen again. but the question that is probably when that time arrives that not everyone can figure it out. even many who have already chosen to leave because the same situation also failed to come. Crypto is indeed about uncertainty and sometimes make a lot of people are becoming restless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 28, 2018, 11:02:21 PM
Yes, almost everyone's portfolio value is down, especially if you got in right around the peak last jan.

But, have you been doing what you can to minimize your losses?
Prices have been incredibly cheap for quite a while now.
Anyone could have easily gone in and bought up more of whatever they are holding to decrease your overall cost per token.

For example, if you had bought iota back when it was $4.00.
Just look at the price now, its .55 cents!
Buy up more and the average price of your iota will go down.

Then, when the next bull run happens it is much easier to sell for a profit.
Or, you can exit as soon as you break even if you would like.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 10:59:02 PM
Encrypted market with frequent fluctuations is indispensable. Therefore, the problem of electronic money going to the moon again is quite likely to happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:49:14 PM
Do not worry about that, the bull market will return soon. You should look for a job and focus on that job, after a period of time, the bull market will appear
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
a few months ago was indeed the market continued to decline. and this of course makes us fret and worry. but by looking at the increase that occurred a couple of days. I'm sure there will be a bright spot. so we can still stay afloat in crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 28, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
It may happen again! though,  all cryptocurrencynis struggling to pump but I'm still optimistic that it will come this year. Year end is a promising month for cryptocurrency most of the investors will plunge this month to put their money to the market.

Market is Volatile, it is Unpredictable, price value of Crypto or ALT Coin can goes up and goes down at any given time. The possible Bull Run might happened anytime soon. Once the market corredcted itself and remain stable, we can see the turn around of investment. The last quarter is really crucial and one should hold on monitor the market.
This is a very important time to determine the stability of Cryptocurrency because only Bitcoin prices increase, the market will recover better. I believe that in the last three months of this year everything will increase and everyone should have a great faith in this market
Activity: 133
September 28, 2018, 10:27:08 PM
I believe that there is no reason for this to happen. So far, everything is going to ensure that we will see the same growth as last year.
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 10:14:33 PM
yes, im.sure it can be happen again. maybe in one or two years. crypto can make thing be possible, none can predict exactly, but high percentage it can be happen.
just hold your coin if you bought at high price. there are many people stuck at high price and still hoping that bitcoin price can be much more of last years
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
September 28, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

No, it was a one off. Like when all the internet related stocks mooned in 1999. But did the bubble bursting in 2000 end the internet? It didn't and the largest companies today (Apple, Google, Amazon, etc..) are built on top of that internet. The next bull run in cryptocurrency has already started, but it is based on actual results and not hype. It will take a lot longer but we will see the market exceed its all time high in the next couple years and then it will continue to grow for decades.
Pages:
Jump to: