Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 38. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
looks like im not the only one are optimistic about the bull this year.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 07:50:00 PM
Yes for sure the bullish market can still happen again before the end of the year 2018. The good thing for now is we can accumulate more coin/token because if the bullish comes we have no regret and we can earn big profit by buying also some potential ang longterm coin.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 07:47:47 PM
Most of us reducing the portfolio these days because price are not yet recovering. We cannot tell if price this year same as last year. But I am always optimistic we can gain profit and price of bitcoin can recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 07:46:35 PM
It will happen again, of course.
Because the crypto market has too much money now. Even if to look at the current, "red" market. 200 billion is a big money actualy. And people who have the most part of this market won't allow it to collapse. The market will come back, just wait.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:44:22 PM
still believe prices will re-pump again as early as last year
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 23, 2018, 07:40:21 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I do think towards the end of every year there is always a spike " bull" of major cryptocurrencies. I don't think this year would be an exceptional.

Towards the year most good crypto currencies with strong fundermentals would boom again, I believe so.

But as a rule of thumb,  don't inject your principal money into cryptocurrency, but invest enoughso when the multiplier come it would be significant.

Invest wisely and diversify your fund for safety.

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 23, 2018, 07:38:08 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Most of the people think about the year end in the similar fashion and it may be the reason as to why we are seeng the piste surges lately. I guess sooner after the Q4- middle period we will see that crypto is getting to the new heights and by these new height I mean they will start crossing the support levels which they were unable to cross until now since the 2018 start. With that said it will also happen that some of the new investors will jump right in and then some more from the FOMO base and thus the crypto will reach those ATH as we wanted to have. Great possibility is there for this to happen.
copper member
Activity: 365
August 23, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
Btc may not cross 8000$ this year if leverage platform like Bitmex are still running, that bitmex could kill crypto!
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

The chances for a bull run are still very high, heck, it's just August. Things happen so fast in crypto. Never forget that.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 07:34:21 PM
It may happen again! though,  all cryptocurrencynis struggling to pump but I'm still optimistic that it will come this year. Year end is a promising month for cryptocurrency most of the investors will plunge this month to put their money to the market.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

I think that Yes, but not with all coins, part of projects die this year, and other will get stronger.
Activity: 97
August 23, 2018, 07:33:17 PM
of course this can happen again enough to be patient in doing hodl and do not easily panic at the market price
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 23, 2018, 07:25:00 PM
Don't look at the value of your coins but look on the quantity of the coins that you are holding. This is the problem of most of the holders/investors or day traders, you have been so worried about this correction and you are not aware that this can happen all of the sudden. I believe that the all time high will ever happen again but the question is when it will start to happen again. No one can tell you which month for this year is the light for this dip.
Activity: 58
August 23, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
Yes it will.
Everyone is think the same way, which I think will make the price goes that way. We pretty much determine the price by our psychological decisions. People are all hoping for the next bull run.
And it means to us a lot as there will be more people know about bitcoin and get into it again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
Low market capitalization will increase at the end of 2018 due to the impact of negative news. It is challenging to achieve the growth rate as at the end of 2017 as the market is continuously falling since the beginning of the year and the exchange rate is still falling, and there are no signs of recovery.
Activity: 297
August 23, 2018, 07:17:32 PM
It is still a 50/50 percent chance to have a bull run this year and considering the news right now in the crypto industry the bull run might not be that high like last year and making changes in your strategy is the key in staying in this industry, so always keep an eye out in any movements that might happen in the market.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
August 23, 2018, 07:17:07 PM
As long as crypto exist there is still hope that history will repeat itself. Newbies in this world of crypto may find it hard to relate on your situation now bud but most of us felt the same as yours. We should be prepared with these ups and downs because this business is very risky.
Activity: 120
August 23, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
we cannot predict market prices will probably happen again in the following year
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 23, 2018, 07:12:11 PM
be patient and keep safe your coins in the wallet, don't look at portfolios too often because that will make you mentally panic, everything will be beautiful in time, bitcoin will go past the end of last year so be patient
Activity: 77
August 23, 2018, 07:03:27 PM
Yeah that is what we are all hoping for.
We like that scenario to happen at the end of this year, but it is not likely to happen because of the lack of volume right now. We will need to wait for several months more, or even years.
Pages:
Jump to: