Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 31. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
If it has happened before there is no reason why it can't happen again. The charts prove that history does repeat itself and when it does it is not by small measures, bitcoin will push all the alts up 10x like it did before.
bitcoin can drop a little bit i ak not sure but i just feel that it may happen my sixth sense is telling me this right now
Activity: 252
October 02, 2018, 03:56:44 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
of cpurse going down can happen again and there is nothing surprising in it and we should not be afraod of it
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
If it has happened before there is no reason why it can't happen again. The charts prove that history does repeat itself and when it does it is not by small measures, bitcoin will push all the alts up 10x like it did before.
Activity: 364
October 02, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
I think that the market will definitely grow again, you just need to wait for this moment. But it is necessary to understand that the drawdown will be long, so you should be patient and wait for a new wave of growth.
Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency repeats every some period over time. Because it falls then it grows. This is the essence of cryptocurrency. Of course it will happen again. The second question is when it will be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
October 02, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
The crux here is, no matter what anyone says, for or against, it is not going to satiate your doubts. That said, we are all still here because we believe it is inevitably going to happen again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 02, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
I think everyone hopes like that, there will be bullrun at the end of this year, but we should not be too hopeful that everything will be in line with predictions because a prediction is only a possibility that is right and wrong
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
If you think that no bull market or recovery is expected now, then it is more like that the market has came to an end. But that isn't a case. Market is at growing stage. Sooner or later a bull phase will come. If you are good with short term trades, this is the best time to short profits in quick pump and dump. Or just wait for market to recover and avoid looking at tour portfolio for sometime. Year end is yet to arrive.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
October 02, 2018, 01:14:46 PM
Do not worry about that, the bull market will return soon. You should look for a job and focus on that job, after a period of time, the bull market will appear
What you need to worry about is to try to get all the bitcoin that you can before the new bull market comes I know that with the current prices that is not something easy to do but it is something that you will have to do especially if you want to earn great profits in the future, I see a lot of people in the forum asking if they should concentrate on working for fiat or for bitcoin not understanding that they will have to do both if you they want to obtain the best benefits out of their investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
As of the moment the only thing that we can do is be ready on what can happen as the market is somewhat really to predict and there is a 50 / 50 chance that a bull run might happen in the last quarter specially if the SEC delivers its say in the ETF for bitcoin. What can I only advice her is be always ready for the best and worse possible scenario that the market could offer.
Activity: 184
September 29, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
It seems to me more and more recently that the market is similar to a large spring, which is compressed with enormous force. And here she bounces. Hopefully we'll all be ready for it.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 09:27:20 AM
I would admit that it can still be happen again at this year but we don't have any exact date to be consider because everything is out of controls. You only have to be ready at anytime of a moment what makes the market goes and make an option to divert the continuous decreases of coins in a portfolio.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I know how it feels like when day by day your crypto portfolio is decreasing in USD value. But don't loose your hope, December 2017 was only the beginning in the establishment of a new market, which is really young and promising in the long run.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 29, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
Indeed, such scenario could again happen but keep in mind that there's no assurance on when will it exactly occur especially at this moment wherein dumps and downtrend are really obvious on dominating the market. Because of this, there are people who are selling due to panic which everyone should avoid.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 08:46:21 AM
too hard bro. the market now is so bad. so need to wait more good news
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 29, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
There is no need to worry much about the downward movement of the market now. Crypto cannot go down forever. Definitely, there will be another massive bull market. Be sure to identify the bull market when it comes and do not be too greedy for profits.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 29, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
It will definitely happen soon,but it will be caused by other reasons, my point is that ETF adoption will affect market significantly and big investors will make this market moving towards ATH
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 29, 2018, 08:41:26 AM
Don't think about it. I know from last few months, after that big moon crypto marjet is going down and down. But it will surely back it's a a small correction on market. It will happen again and again after every moon. For every bullish market we need a bearish market for some time. But the good news start coming and we see a little bit in last few days maybe. And the fact is this market is still a baby market we need more general people to know about crypto and blockchain technology. Then it will be easy to grow the market and already last year many people come to this space and some of them doing really good. Let's wait more people come. And we will see a boom soon.
It is not really a "small correction". Market has fallen 90% from January, and you call it a small correction? I am sorry but no one would buy these bitter truths. The market was headed to a catastrophe, it is only bitcoin that is saving it.
A year before this, who would have thought that eth would take such a steep fall and fall right on its face? No one!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
Encrypted market with frequent fluctuations is indispensable. Therefore, the problem of electronic money going to the moon again is quite likely to happen.
it will definitely happen and we must believe that prices will rise and the market will stabilize. we only need to wait and hold our coins until prices rise for our benefit. but whether the price will rise and the market stabilizes we will never know.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
Don't think about it. I know from last few months, after that big moon crypto marjet is going down and down. But it will surely back it's a a small correction on market. It will happen again and again after every moon. For every bullish market we need a bearish market for some time. But the good news start coming and we see a little bit in last few days maybe. And the fact is this market is still a baby market we need more general people to know about crypto and blockchain technology. Then it will be easy to grow the market and already last year many people come to this space and some of them doing really good. Let's wait more people come. And we will see a boom soon.
Pages:
Jump to: