Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 116. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
I don't think it will reach that much time before the market fully get back to normal, personally I believe within the next 6 to 10 months we should get back to the very best of cryptocurrency because presently no one expect the green days we are currently experiencing, a lot of people think the will continue to get worse but here we are
Activity: 17
Well, I prefer to be optimistic and think that the market will recover much sooner. In fact, these days everything is going very well.
Activity: 27
It can also fall again, who knows it? Market is so unstable and thats problem for investors. Soon there will be alt coins with rock stable rate of exchange separated from Bitcoin. There is already one project Nebula network with emission mechanism tied to their supply. Thats something I've waited for.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think it may be two years before the cryptocurrency market has recovered, especially in 2018. Now the market has turned green, confirming its recovery and development. Investors are massively involved in the market and are making a big profit, helping the economies of developed nations grow.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
any proof or any reason why you said that? 2 years is such a long time, and cryptocurrency doesnt need that long to recover, as you can see the market now, it is starting to recover slowly.
Activity: 276
Cryptocurrency is just a new technology and various people and businesses are still without it, you do not think recovery will take a long time. However depression is not over and we need to wait to see how low the results are. I hope the market recovers quickly. Everyone is bored with this situation, but this is your chance to buy as many coins as you can to save it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

Hmm i wonder where you took that from, or is it another of someone personal opinion Huh
I don't see that fundamentals have changed here at all, we're still on the baby-size, growing market where downtrends and uptrends happen every 2-3 months mostly.
For the last 2017 year, we have seen a big rise of all crypto market, so i hardly doubt it that we can hit a 2 year recovery time. More likely we won't be growing that fast as we did at the end of December 2017, but we definitely will. Even when the fake news washed out a lot of people from the market, the other half with big money are still waiting a time to enter, thats why regulations are taking place now worldwide. As soon as it will be done, big money slowly but surely will fill the market. We moved far away from that moment when crypto market can stay flat for 2 years, my opinion.
Activity: 140
I think it is not until 2 years to recover when the market goes down drastically it will slowly recover and now it's starting to grow. and I think every year the market has grown compare this year with last year in the same monthyou will find price increases.
Activity: 165
After the market fell some time ago, I think the encryption market will sleep for a long time, but since April, the encryption market has begun to slowly pick up, I think the encryption market is back.
Activity: 120
I think your idea is wrong. The bear market is over. I believe the bull market will not be too far. The prices of bitcoin and Ethereum have started to pick up in the past few days. I think this is a sign that the bull market is coming. I hope this is A correct guess will allow us to make great profits in a short period of time.
Activity: 304
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

I don't think so, many changes happened now in the market, and recovering slowly and slowly. And it will not take 2 years to recover, for sure in the end of the year many changes will happen in the crypto world. Just wait until the year end. For now, it will build a big momentum so that when BER month's comes marketplace will have a momentum.
Activity: 102
I think two years is a very long period, the market will start to grow much faster, in my opinion, it will be restored by the end of this year and we will see a good price for our tokens.
Activity: 99
I think I would not need to go that long. Crypto currencies are much more faster to move and grow. Based on the market value of crypto, what we are experiencing is normal and nothing to worry about.
Activity: 97
I believe that this year, despite the very volatile cost of bitcoin, all technical developments point to a rapid recovery in price growth and an optimistic future, not only for this crypto currency, but for the major altcoyins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
I'm actually not sure that the year 2018 will be closed with the rise of bitcoin and altcoin as early as 2018 yesterday, I would predict that the year 2019 later after all passed will show the actual increase
Activity: 99
For me untill the end of this year crypto market will go again to the moon like last year and lots of coins will hit their ath, this year will be a good year not good as 2017 but we can't say that it will be bad.
Activity: 105
I think we couldn't say some negative thoughts if what is happening is just a beginning. We set some mindsets that we think it will help us to be strong but sad to say sometimes mindset will bring our weakness to control us.
copper member
Activity: 546
Personally I don't think it will take that long for the market to go back to the good old days, remember our activities, action and inaction can also create panic and affect the market and this is one of those activities. Things will get back to normal soon I believe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Crypto market is unlikely any others, we can't apply standard market rules across the board here, it's very volatile at all   
Activity: 311
That would be great, the market will grow smoothly because these coins will have more time so stabilize this only means that this market will grow steady. Doesn't mean its a bad thing for us  but the thing is, there will be less distractions to our market, because lately our community is being attacked by a lot of FUDs. Two years to recover the losses of the last three months seem to me too much for a market like that of cryptocurrencies
Jump to: