Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 115. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I don't agree. I think crypto market will recover (BTC price >20k$) in december of 2018. Nothing change in crypto, we will see strong bull market by end of this year.
Activity: 204
You're correct with this analysis. This is the way it's always been, the bear market usually takes a couple of years to recover because once the bull market ends and prices start going down, a large portion of investors panic sell their coins and leave the market entirely because they cannot handle falling prices, it takes the market a while to get enough money to actually go into another bull run
Activity: 126
We do not know when the market will recover, but everyone will have some guesses. For example, this market rally may be a good sign, and it may be a trap. We don't know the specific situation.
Activity: 133
I do not think so. I think the encryption market may recover this year. The market began to pick up slowly in April. I think this is a signal. We should seize this opportunity to invest in our favorite cryptocurrency. Wait for the market to come.
Activity: 148
You are really joking. I think the market recovery will take only 2 months. We can now see that the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are slowly rising. I think this is a precursor to the market recovery. I believe it will not allow us to wait too long.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Not really, 2 years in crypto is like 20 years in other markets. This will pump up sooner than expected.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It is not just about the recovery of everything, some alts are already going back to their previous value and bitcoin and ethereum are doing just the same thing. You should trust your alts more.
Activity: 78
I dont think so. The market possible to recover with in a week / month / half year / year / 2yrs and soon. We can't say that market will recover only after 2yrs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
One thing for certain is that we will never know How long the market will take to recover, crypto is too unpredictable. It may take long or short time to get back at its best, but we cant tell when this will happen.
Activity: 133
I hope it will recover in less time it will not reach the two years recovery because we are seeing now a small hope and hope to continue the recovery.
Activity: 20
It seems that the market is already recovering and we keep seeing more and more articles about large amounts of money looking to invest here.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100