Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 131. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I think that the market will recover much faster than two years. Perhaps in the next year we will again see the same high price for bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Why such a long time?It seems to me that if there is good news that the market constantly arrives, the market will recover faster

for me it will not took 2 years if bitcoin will truly raise its value it will only take a couple of months for bitcoin to recover , but since the price is going up and down it is far to happen that bitcoin will take 2 years to recover from its downfall.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
Why such a long time?It seems to me that if there is good news that the market constantly arrives, the market will recover faster
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.
I also had an opinion as you say, but when I've seen the market during the beginning of 2018 I think it's all just a hope. but we must have a feeling of confidence that everything will recover soon.
Activity: 347
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

I think we've seen such dips before, that should not bother us. Two years of recovery for me is a long time. It will be sooner I think.  Smiley
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think about this May. The market will recover strongly. 2 years is too long for the Crypto market. They can grow at any time. No one can predict the future. But tomorrow's market will rebound slightly. You believe in what I say.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
All this nonsense, the market will be enough and a year to recover from a big fall. So do not worry
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Why such gloomy forecasts? And what do you understand as "stability" in the market? Do you want to say that such a phenomenon as a correction will disappear? No, the market is stabilizing right now, after the current correction will over, there will no longer be any sharp growths or falls as in 2017, but there will be stability and confidence!
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
None of us anticipates the future, so market recovery may come sooner or later. I still hope that the market will recover in May
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
What  Huh 2 year for market to recover Huh

Ohh, is a bad news.
I need to hold a more long time again.
I start to doubt now to Cryptocurrency.
I hope this will take faster to recovery market and rise again in hight price for all coin.
I do not think it takes 2 years to recover because the Cryptocurrency market is a very interesting destination for new investors. Personally I am sure in May this market will recover and the price of all Crypto will rise steady in 2018. Just buy it a lot and keep it for a long time
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I also hope that you will be right, the market will recover but 2 years is too long for me
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
and these are good news. if we want this market to be stable we do not need to hurry anywhere. maybe time of 50-100% profit monthly is gone but this field is still very innovative.
Activity: 112
I think the market can to recover thanks to the community. If they want the market to recover, they will not be allowed to sell bitcoins at low prices
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
what is your source of analysis?

because it took just one year to explode in the first place, we have better tools, websites and stuff coming up

it should take way less and until then we need better regulation as the market has been acting in a bit manipulated way
Activity: 112
End of the year, the market will recover like other years.
Activity: 294
BTC is moving sideways. It will another 2-3 months to start moving up but for sure not 2 years. Look at the positive all around. As more and more capital start moving up , it will blast. Robinhood opening account and square and coinbase will add to it. I think once the regulatory angle is clear a lot of money will flow Good times are coming soon and it will one hell of a ride so sit tight and enjoy the calmness before the thunder.
Activity: 420
What  Huh 2 year for market to recover Huh

Ohh, is a bad news.
I need to hold a more long time again.
I start to doubt now to Cryptocurrency.
I hope this will take faster to recovery market and rise again in hight price for all coin.
Activity: 280
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.
The market is currently experiencing volatile fluctuations, and I think it will not be two years since the market can recover, it can be said that after each week the market fell back to the level of reward and Against a traditional green color, besides the price cuts of the currencies are anxious for investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Maybe, but, maybe not right? What from source comes this information? When we see the biggest dipp from 20k to 6k it took only few days, I dont think it will recover in 2 years, probably this year we will se new ATH.
Activity: 532
I don’t think we need to wait 2 years more to see new flight to the moon. Crypto market is not stable, you can see it. There will be always ups and downs. After every growing there will be correction, price is moving as waves. As longer this correction will take time as more powerful growth we will see.
Jump to: