Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 130. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
The crypto-currency market is a bit more dynamic than the stock market. He, I think, is able to recover much faster than conventional currency markets. It seems to me that for several months, up to six months, it is quite enough for restoration. So now he can already be ready to start growth, he needs only a good push, which can be any good news.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.
Where did you get the 1 year cycle from.
First one is, you have to understand that we over shot the moon last year, and everything that happened was just as a result of FOMO, so thinking you may be seeing another moon this year because of what happened last year is totally ridiculous.

Second is, anything can happen, so I am not saying there is no possibility, but we cannot know nor can we predict for the market, when the time comes, if it wants to recover, it will and if it wants to consolidate for a long time, then no one can stop it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I must confess I am at times  tensed up about some questions and opinions shared on this platform. Sincerely, why would anyone say its gonna take 2 or more years for the market to recover. Are you Satoshi? Even him would be careful raising such alarm regardless of what he thinks. I consider this opinion of yours as Fud or even spam which should be taken care of with some sanctions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
I don't concur with this announcement. The crypto-currency market isn't the stock market. He is exceptionally variable and ready to re orientate considerably quicker than it appears. For him and a couple of months might be sufficient to recuperate. For quite a long time you unquestionably won't require it. Accordingly in this feeling I am more idealistic and I trust that I am correct.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Where did you ge the 2years  Huh doesnt even make sense because if that happens surely this market will be good as dead because it only means that theres no new money coming into our market that is why the market is slowing growing or being delayed,but it is better to grow steadily than to grow rapidly and then collapse afterwards.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
And what makes you think that the market fundamentals have changed? No one can predict what happens in a crypto market. It can take few months or a year but no one can be sure about it. But if we don't see the prices recovering now we can expect the markets to enter a multi year bear phase.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
In fact, no one can predict the real price in the cryptocurrencies. 2 years are too long I guess and no one can give you a correct date. What we should do right now is to buy BTC as many as possible, then hold them as the long term investment and wait until the trading market increases and recovers again.
Activity: 364
Maybe not but I am sure that it will recover soon. This is a volatile market and so It’s difficult to say what time it takes to recover. Either its take 2 months or 2 years if you see the previous history your confusion will be clear. No matter what time its take because this market always maintains its as usual nature what the investor know clearly especially the old investor. So don’t upset take patience what gives the best result what I believe.
 Why the market recover soon:
1.   It’s a blockchain volatile market
2.   Involving Giant investor
This tow reason it's prevented from long-term effect. Every market has ups and downs and has the reason of fall down. Also has the reason to recover. Same as this market also has involved these matter what will save us.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
I think that's an unlikely possibility but still reasonably probable.. that's a scary thought to simply put it,
could you unbearably imagine or think about the consequences of such a prolong crisis to the market and
investors. But there's no proof of it, 2 years is quite a long time. In this industry a year in crypto is a stormy
and rousing experience, a much corybantic ride. And money is always involved, that's the catalyst of it.
I think it wouldn't take 2 years, that is quite a speculation, exaggerated even. Lets stay focused on this
year, and think about the year after once this one ends.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
But guys dont you think, that in crypto now is a lot of money? 300 billion $ is pretty good amount of money and people invested this money only due to speculations..
It's actually not that much money considering that the money is not a physical object. There is a lot more money in other companies,.
Bitcoin is not that old to have a high value on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
The crypto-currency market is now purely speculative. There are large speculators. Now they provided low prices (perhaps even lower) for their purchases. Do they want to wait two years?
When they have enough positions, the market will immediately begin to rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
But guys dont you think, that in crypto now is a lot of money? 300 billion $ is pretty good amount of money and people invested this money only due to speculations..
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
It could take 2 years also it could take 3 days,  interesting who correct it? also I dont see reasons for sooo low price now for ETH and BTC, its strange, people buying, and also more and more people join everyday to cryptomarket... whats going on?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
could you show me the reason why the market takes 2 years to recover? i dont believe that. Bitcoin and altcoin are becoming more important in our life. there are more and more countries accept crypto and its technology. So, bitcoin will grow up again
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I dont know why u could said like that. Cryptocurrency is just an emerging technology and a wide range of people and business are still devoid of it, in my view the recover will be fast.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I do not agree on you. indeed that we dont know when will the market will recover, but it doesnt take 2 years for it to recover. base on my experience, it will only take a few months, and it is all because of some false information that spreads on the crypto news.
Activity: 308
The Crypto are working on it to surpass the biggest crashed down in the market that leads some investors stay away for this section. Building new technologies that will help blockchain to organized data and other elements will the base of the upcoming bullish event that will leads many investors buy back and making the possibility of the crypto future and it will last I think so.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

there is no strong wish to trust in it. but if to consider schedules of bitcoin and to compare annual cycles on growth and falling, then the situation of the 2013-2014th of years can quite repeat. and then the wanker we will observe a trend one or two years. Slow and painful slipping with the prospect of explosive growth through the long period.
it is only one of thousands of options which unfortunately can't also be excluded. I hope so long won't drag on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
It depends on the flow of the coins in the market. Lets hope and pray for the fast recovery of it. Bring more patience to any circustances.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I agree that its going to take some time to recover but as we experienced from history bitcoin price can jump very fast.
So i hope its going to recover before the end of 2018
Jump to: