Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 134. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

I think you are too early to predict the market. what about your comparison? you can more clearly explain it to us here. because I am very contrary to what you say.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
If we see the market, it has been long time in red. It is quite difficult to see the market green. I hope it will not take too long to recovering all. Two years is a long term to wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I do not agree with this statement. The crypto-currency market is not the stock market. He is very changeable and able to reorientate much faster than it seems. For him and a few months may be enough to recover. For years, you definitely will not need it. Therefore, in this opinion I am more optimistic and I hope that I am right.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
One thing i learned on this market is, that you never know. Everybody is hoping that the market will be recover very fast. But its possible, that it will need more then two years to recover the market. So maybe it will take much longer. So the only thing we can do is being patience and hold you coins. There are always some weak hands who are not patience and sell their coins while the bear market. Thats why it takes so long to recover, as long as the people are selling, their will be no recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.

Lets hope you are right. The markets are unpredictable and could rebound quickly.
yeah your right markets cant rebound quickly but it wont take more than a year to make fully recover,imagine how many days in 1 year for the investors give another trust in our community?cryptocurrency is a online money,and money is first commodity its either bitcoin recovers or totally died,this maybe the options that we must consider
Activity: 154
I do not think it will last 2 years. I'm not so pessimistic. but a horror dominates the market. it can take some time to get through this horror.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
I do not think virtual currency or bitcoin takes 2 years to get back to a stable price,The market price will return to normal later in the end of the year I'm sure of it,Now just because a lot of negative issues about bitcoin alone cause the market price to fall.
Activity: 154
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.
,,,I think you're right because every year has a possible changes in the market and the previous year is compared to the current year. I guess we are excited for the upcoming year and we wish it the better results about the price of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 140
Nope it will recover quickly at the end season of 2018, just like last year. Just be aware and take the opportunity to buy more coins for earning more rewards. 2 years is too much time to recover since bitcoin has its process of buy and selling crytocurrency(just know more about bitcoins).
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

Another speculation released again, nobody knows when will it be to the moon but due to the breaking and appearing fud News's all over the forum and social medias then that's why the market is creeping and it's stabilization is a lot of issue, many whales are preparing for it, panic sellers aren't wise enough to dispose or dump their Cryptos, always put in mind if bitcoin is hurt then altcoins will do the same. Everyday has momentum it depends on the price where we can evaluate demands.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yeah I hope you are joking. Two years is quite a long time to wait and my self forecast that this year maybe in Q3 or Q4 the situation of the market will get better and recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It's 2018 not 2014 . So it can take more 2 months after that market will sure recover. But yes keeping patients it's very hard for long time.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
The development principle of the crypto market has not changed. If you look at the chart for 2016 and 2017, you will find that the market is always hard on Q1. Especially this year is a challenging year for it as many countries and organizations call on investors to remove it, but from Q2 everything will change, the market will gradually recover.
Activity: 168
I believe that this year, despite the very volatile cost of bitcoin, all technical developments point to a rapid recovery in price growth and an optimistic future, not only for this crypto currency, but for the major altcoyins.
Activity: 285
all that is just a prediction and all the predictions are not 100% true I hope the current red color does not last long and in the near future will be back green is not this what we expect and this we need for the market back to normal as yesterday
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
Perhaps ? be that as it may, who knows? the market of digital forms of money will dependably be unsteady that is the reason we should be watchful getting great speculations to take out these poo projects,to decrease the danger of losing your money.We are in bearish pattern that is the reason the bulls can't push the market up we should sit tight for the market to be more quiet so we wont lose enormous measure of ventures.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Any technical analysis or decent reasoning? Or are you guessing and looking in your crystal ball?
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good

What make you believe it will take 2 years? On what exactly do you base your opinion? Technical analysis or fundamentals or just your feeling?
Activity: 182
I heard the information that about 150 days are needed for the market's growth, so 2 years is too much) We are waiting for everyone to have patience and good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

Which market fundamental has changed? Could you mention just one. Without any technical analysis or rational explanation supporting a speculation such as this, this will only amount to another man's wild guess of the market. And especially if we consider that the market we are talking about here is a highly unpredictable one, any guess as wild as this is does not have enough value, or at all. A speculation such as this can be categorized with those that are immediately claiming the death or end of Bitcoin simply because there is a dump.

Jump to: