Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 137. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
I also suspect of that, but only if we see the market crashing below 3k or something. I don't think it's going to happen though. There are nice features being developed behind the scenes that could easily take Bitcoin to new highs.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Most people expect a 2 year bear phase. Patterns in markets never repeat, but they do rhyme.

Yes honestly speaking we are in a phase of crypto now where we cannot predict anything as it has become so volatile nowadays and all the speculations are turning out to be false but one thing is for.sure that is nothing but crypto is the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Not sure about that because anything can happen anytime,it could be take forever or it might only take for about 2years or less but who knows what will happen? the market has high volatility and we shouldnt be expecting it will stabilize for a long period of time.We should have a mindset that there willl always be a some manipulations in the market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 50
Most people expect a 2 year bear phase. Patterns in markets never repeat, but they do rhyme.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I don't think the market would take so long to recover. Last time it took 2 years, but nothing happens exactly the same as before.

Currently the market condition is very bad and I cannot see a solid market recovery until September/October or a bit late. I dont'care, I am holding my coin and token because I strongly believe that the near future is characterized by the use of blockchain (or related/similar) technology. Probably not bitcoin, but the pace has been set.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Who knows what will happen ? but from now i will be buying more bitcoins while it is very much cheaper than its usual price.Doesnt make sense because we can easily cut our losses buy from the dips and make money from these bloody bahts,market crashes seems to be normal nowadays that is why we should get a long with these manipulations we should learn how to adjust.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
You could be very right or very wrong. No one knows for sure. It could take 2 years or 3 years or the market could bounce back by the end of the year. I don't think it will take 2 years. There's more mainstream adoption and big companies are getting involved. Amazon could make an announcement in 2-3 months that they will start accepting cryptocurrency like btc, eth and ltc and this could start the next massive bull run. But no one knows when these announcements will happen or if they ever will happen, that's why this market is so hard to predict.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I think making predictions is pointless in that situation. The market is very volatile and is extremely affected by the news. You can hardly forsee the next 'black swan' which is coming to shake up the market.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Please don't talk about 2 years. If you look back you can see how crypto coins surge. Its a constant repetition. But yes, no one can give a correct and clear forecast.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Now it is difficult to say when the market will recover, I thought that the recovery will be rapid, but it is delayed
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
2 years is a long time. I think it has all the chances to recover faster and for sure it will. Cryptocurrency will rule in the future so it has to recover faster
Activity: 133
We don't know what will happen to the market but all of us are hoping that it will recover the soonest the better for all the people here in bitcoin world.
Activity: 320
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
If that's the case, I'm afraid a lot of people won't have the patience to wait that long. I hope you wrong.)
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I can say only one thing about this: dont try to analyse crypto statistics nowadays. U gotta pay attention for the upcoming news and events in crypto world. anyway, it wont reveal its mood in the future. only ur feelings and thoughts are important.  Wink
Activity: 100
I assume that by the summer the bitcoin rate will still rise to at least 15 000
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't agree. I would give maximum half a year for market to recover. Remember the times when bitcoin was 1000 and now we are just so spoiled that are not happy with 8000...
Some people are spoiled with the price of coins, some people can see past that while not being spoiled thinking that they can make more money on the same investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
I don't think it'll take so much time. Crypto market changes much faster than other markets, so what needs 2 years in other markets can happen in 2 month in crypto market. But anyway there're no reasons for growing at the moment, so in my opinion it won't happen soon.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Although you might be right anticipating about the bear season which we might have already entered btw, but I disagree about the time. All the previous times we had bear, bitcoin and crypto was hidden from public view, however now its mainstream, so I anticipate a bear of no more than 6 months or an year.
Activity: 420
I don't agree. I would give maximum half a year for market to recover. Remember the times when bitcoin was 1000 and now we are just so spoiled that are not happy with 8000...
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
No. In May major financial infusion is coming and then all non-hodlers will be crying.
Jump to: