Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 140. (Read 9687 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

You have used the word "will" what makes you experts to say that you right, Bitcoin market has been unpredicted if people 7 years ago knew that Bitcoin will hit this price they will hurry to buy Bitcoin, the market is very volatile we cannot predict accurately.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
I understand that everyone has the right to their opinion, but why say something that you can not be 100% sure of? Some people really can believe such "experts" like you ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It is sad to see how fast the price on the market goes down and see it recovers for a long time, but these are facts. Many people are loosing their faith to crypto and this also affects the value of the coins but I'm still confident that this will recover soon and I do not believe that it will need 2 years. I could say that a year is enough since this how it works back then but who knows.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
Submission based on no data is terrible.  There is a popular saying by Sherlock Holmes that it is dangerous to draw conclusions based on incomplete data or information.

That's exactly what this thread is about. You are not God who sees the future. So folks don't fall for any of these misguided submissions. These are the ones that chant moon on TG groups
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
According to the theory, each cycle is faster and faster. So it probably takes less time to recover
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think it is a very long time. I am very confident that the market will recover much more faster. I believe in maximum 2 months
Activity: 27
I bet, that capitalisation will reach 500 billions on the half of this year. Question is what's next? Constant exchange rate turbulences are uncomfortable for investors. In my opinion, the future is coins like Nebula Network, which has rock stable exchange rate separated from Bitcoin rate.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I'm not sure how long it will take, but it may take a long time for the market to recover. Because of the rapid growth of the Crypto market, governments have been interfering with them. And they are introducing some stricter regulations for Crypto in their country. Crypto market rules will be completed by the end of this year in each country. This may be more difficult for investors. Because the rules and regulations for Crypto vary from country to country.
Activity: 135
am not sure of that,,,,the market might rise before ending of this year,,,we just need to be still and calm
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
lol, dont predict anything like that if you dont have any proof of suspicion, you cant tell things like that so easily just because market is suffering right now. it is not the basement of how long will it take for the market to recover.

Do you remember december 2026? if you explore the market of bitcoin, you will accept that even a month is sufficient for price up. If bitcoin can down its price so fast, it is also well known to rise more faster than decrease but we only need to be positive as much as we can to avoid fake news
december 2026? what? are you from the future?
Activity: 182
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Everything should happen much earlier. Now just huge attention to the crypto in the world. New rules for the crypto will not take long to wait, and I think they will be acceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

It helps to take a longer term perspective. The rise in December was quite sudden and dramatic - we could quite easily have another big rise.
I think the market is gathering strength at the moment. It has bounced back twice from around $280 billion whole market cap, so there is some strength there.
Activity: 140
I think market can recover in 1-2 months, but also it can recover longer never know, i prefer just to be optimistic and trying to do some bounties while market is red.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Do you remember december 2026? if you explore the market of bitcoin, you will accept that even a month is sufficient for price up. If bitcoin can down its price so fast, it is also well known to rise more faster than decrease but we only need to be positive as much as we can to avoid fake news
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work

I think it wouldn't reguire that much time though I don't worry much because I'm planning to hold my bitcoins and altcoins for a couple of more years if needed be as long as I wouldn't have to cut my loss from the recent crashes. I think if it would take 2 years to gain momentum again then its fine as long as we can see another rush that will even surpass last year's market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I persuaded myself to hold and wait for a time but 2 years is more than I thought.
I think a new upcoming will occur in this year, people will not give up from cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
2 years is a lot. I don't believe in such pessimistic predictions. I think that very rich people have now paid attention to the cryptocurrency market. Their natural desire is to lower prices and buy a lot of cheap coins. We are to blame for giving them this opportunity. If we do not sell our coins, the market situation may change dramatically in 1-2 months.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
maybe you are right, but on what are your conclusions based or is it just guesses, explain please with what you decided so, for example I think that it will take another couple of months and there will be growth
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Would love too see your calculations on how you got to that conclusion. Of course you are wrong, market will start to recover in may/june and reach all time high around september. And yes just like you I'm just guessing.
Activity: 322
I think it will take even more time, for the market to recover! We all need to gain patience and the ones who has it, will benefit in the future! The market will consolidate, for a very long time and as everyone will stop believing in crypto, then the rise will come
Jump to: