Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 139. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
This is your assumption but market will recover way before it and it is just waiting for any big positive news after so many negative happenings in last 2-3 months and that news can climb the market to new highs as everyone is eagerly waiting for that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Who knows. Some great news can surface and everything suddenly turns around, however, from the charts, oscillators and overlays the trend looks very bullish for the next while. It could be a few weeks or a few months. There is alot of uncertainty and the big pump in December didn't help. Think of it, what value is there in cryptocurrrencies except for hype? What products are really out there "selling", what's these companies financial status except for free money they got from ICO's? See that's what institutional investors look at, the FOMO/FUD and what ever else is just all hype. All this crypto-nonsense needs to level out with some real fundamentals and then it won't be as volatile. At that point there will be historical data for longer term TA. For now only historical data for BitCoin. This is why people need to be careful. Today something like EOS is $6+, tomorrow it could be .06¢ and nobody really knows why. So, the only thing you can use is TA to try and stay away during turbulent times then buy in when it looks like it will stabilize and increase. Or, day trade and buy on the lows and quickly sell in the highs.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I think we couldn't say some negative thoughts if what is happening is just a beginning. We set some mindsets that we think it will help us to be strong but sad to say sometimes mindset will bring our weakness to control us. Markey is market and can recover faster than we thought and can crash more than what we think.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
We're still in Q1 mate. Too fast to judge. Cryptocurrency market is very volatile so there's a big chance for crypto market to be recovered in less than 2 years even 6 months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
And we're talking about the crypto market here. It's unlike any other. We can't apply standard market rules across the board in crypto.

If bitcoin has taught anything it's that a market can turn around in hours.
Activity: 616
The market can fall and recover both within a month and a year or two. No one can give you a correct and clear forecast. Such swings give us good opportunities for earning. But you can also lose everything. That's life and that's fine.
Activity: 779
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Nope, i am disagree on you becayse the fluctuating state of the cryptocurrency are really rapidly changing. Every seconds or every minutes the price and values are changing. And because of that i don't think that it takes 2 years before the market will recover. If there are many projects come then i am sure that it ill rise up fast
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
It cannot get to 2 years.  It market will recover before the year end. Just make sure you invest in currency that has future not shitcoin cos very soon scam coin will be separated from the original coins.

What do you mean by separating original coins from scam? How can it be done?

Even scam tokens can be good for speculating goals, especially if they are reguarly pumped...
Bittrex has already started the delisting of such coin with time other exchanges will follow suit and scam coins or tokens go to oblivion
Activity: 406
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
what's your proof then ?  don't you see how bitcoin and other crypro coins surge in 2017? everyone would not believe bitcoin price from 1k+$ surge to almost 20k$ and all of a sudden it drops again to more than half and this scenario was been experience before every time bitcoin break out there is a major correction followed and it does not take 2years to recover. with many people are getting envolved in bitcoin and campanies adoption as mide of payment there is no doubt that this 2018 we will see a huge break out for bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
It cannot get to 2 years.  It market will recover before the year end. Just make sure you invest in currency that has future not shitcoin cos very soon scam coin will be separated from the original coins.

What do you mean by separating original coins from scam? How can it be done?

Even scam tokens can be good for speculating goals, especially if they are reguarly pumped...
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
I do not think it will take that long,there is so much support for crypto-currencies like it has never had before now,so it will be easier to build momentum again,usually will not take as long as the last bearish trend.More over,cryptos are creating more awareness each day with the many ICOs that are being developed to solves real life problems(yes-there certainly are some scam projects,but a lotof good ones)These projects will create their own small ecosystem around their product which generally will improve the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.Cryptos are going mainstream already even with a bearish market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265

anytime market can recover and gain momentum for me since you do not sight enough basis for us to believe you , bitcoin price is always ready to pump and it will never took 2 years to happen that recovery.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
The market at the peak of the bullish trend had a market total cap of about 850 billion USD and it has been at its lowest-currently about 305 billion USD.That is over 500 billion usd that left the crypto-currency market that brought the bears.A lot of the cash that left were from newbies who dabbled into crypto-currencies for the first time ran at the first sign of trouble.The core investor are waiting patiently for a rebound.One can say all the worst FUD that can be created have come and gone and we still have a market cap 10x what it was same time last year.I dont think it will take longer that just a few months for the market to recover.Atleast,thats wht the expects are saying.2 years wait is very unlikely,there are too many investment already
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think the market will return sooner than in 2 years, but this will depend on many factors. on the one hand, there are a lot of money in the world that are ready to join the crypto market, on the other hand, the actions of governments on regulation.
Activity: 644
i think it will not reach two years for the recover process, just one year as long as it is supported from various regulations
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
Well, I'm patient and in no hurry. I think you're wrong in two years for recovery, but I'm working on a five year time period for my trades so I'm good whatever happens. I figure one good bull run in the next five years is all I'll need.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

You are joking and this complete BS.
Do you have any ground to stand on?

Cyrypto market moves in very fast pace. Just take other market bubble burst and compare to crypto market, other timelines are at least 5x times slower.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
According to my experience, the crypto recovery time is usually 3-4 months.
Bitcoin is now too much conspiracy and different from two years ago that has a pattern.
In 2016 Bitcoin rise between May-August and for Crypto February-April then September-November.

For now, it's hard to guess because Crypto has the same direction as Bitcoin. And so many issues about Bitcoin are causing Crypto prices to drop dramatically.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I hope not, though I can hold regardless of time I still wish for the market to recover asap to open up new investment opportunities for me and maybe start to increase my portfolio or start a new business.
Jump to: