Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 143. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think it will take that long because the entire cryptocurrency market is getting recognized.
So I think this bear market doesn't take a long time, maybe half a year is the biggest time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I believe that this coming April 2018 will be able to recover Altcoin again. So do not panic in lowering its price because it will return and its prices will be higher. Being patient is the key to success. Just keep in mind that it's not so greedy

#Datarius
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Do you have any source? How can you say that it would take 2 years for the market to recover?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Now market in a big crysis, that is fact, but I am sure that crypto will come back to the moon very soon.
There are some reasons for it. First of all, blockchein technology is very powerful, and it will penetrate more and more into different areas of business. And the second reason, we can see that "big players" start to be involved into all this markets, this should help crypto to recover faster.
Activity: 364
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

I disagree on you my friend. why did you know that and how did you get that information.. Because I think no body knows when to the price recover. and I think it will not take a year to recover especially when holiday will come. crypto will be pump on that day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
That long? How did you know about this?

T he market is sure to pick up soon and how valid is your statement, informations like this should be base on research and with figurative analysis, when a newbie read this kind of info, they get to be confuse
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
too long in my opinion for a 2 year period in the recovery market

because crypto market is very fluctuactive and the price very easily change so if in the middle of this year also the price has started to gradually creep up

then at the end of the year also is the peak of soaring prices high

we also no one knows what events will occur in the future
Activity: 98
how could you say that? you got information on how that will happen?
Activity: 476
That too long, in my opinion in 2 month the market will be back to normal again.  From technical analysis the
price on level support and oversold already, so many investor and trader will buy more crypto. From history chart Bitcoin and Ethereum just need 2 month going up in about 4 to 5 times so the market will be back to new ATH again about in 2 month.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt that the market will recover for 2 years. Just look at the miners. If within 2 years there will be such a market, then nobody will benefit from mining. Miners will only lose money, and this will be very bad for the entire crypto currency market.
Activity: 322
Well see about it after the end of this year if the market still like this then your prediction is so good to be true personaly i was hoping that bitcoin is gonna pump again before the end of this year my prediction is around november or december bitcoin and altcoins will recover again.
Activity: 84
how did u know? can u show us ur forecast and how u derived this postulation,well in my opinion not a fair judgement.

The Litepay CEO just resigned: What does that tell you?

https://www.ccn.com/we-got-too-excited-charlie-lee-litecoin-foundation-apologize-after-litepay-vanishes/

The company is going down because they got denied more funding from there investors because they couldn’t prove where they spent the last round of funding or were more trying to avoid showing where the funds went.

Do your research on this stuff.

OK
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
Maybe, because 2 years again is the time when the next halving happen. Likely the price will increase significantly, all coin price is depend on bitcoin, isn't it? Bitcoin halving will indirectly influence on all cryptocurrency price. But it is only my oppinion.
Activity: 392
What is your basis?

If the market recovers in two years, many ico will fail!

Block chain technology can not get the support of funds, the market will be routed!
Activity: 156
how did u know? can u show us ur forecast and how u derived this postulation,well in my opinion not a fair judgement.

https://www.ccn.com/we-got-too-excited-charlie-lee-litecoin-foundation-apologize-after-litepay-vanishes/

The company is going down because they got denied more funding from there investors because they couldn’t prove where they spent the last round of funding or were more trying to avoid showing where the funds went.

Do your research on this stuff.

Must be true if some jr member with no actual reasoning behind his statement says it is.

The actual chances of the market bouncing back will most likely be at the end of the year this is due to acceptance of cryptocurrencies and more people becoming aware. All the people that proper lost money were the ones pooring money into scam ICO’s this is now more regulated and becoming more regulated.

Now each country is adjusting there laws and how they view it all which is causing I big ripple in the market but even then we are not as low as it was at the start of last year.

In my opinion it will start to bounce back in next couple months or by end of the year.

Also people please remember that NO one on this website knows what the market is going to do. It is mostly filled with miss guided random people that don’t know what they are talking about stating some opinion that has no backing to it.

The weak hands will lose out.
Be brave and hodl on men.
Activity: 156

Must be true if some jr member with no actual reasoning behind his statement says it is.

The actual chances of the market bouncing back will most likely be at the end of the year this is due to acceptance of cryptocurrencies and more people becoming aware. All the people that proper lost money were the ones pooring money into scam ICO’s this is now more regulated and becoming more regulated.

Now each country is adjusting there laws and how they view it all which is causing I big ripple in the market but even then we are not as low as it was at the start of last year.

In my opinion it will start to bounce back in next couple months or by end of the year.

Also people please remember that NO one on this website knows what the market is going to do. It is mostly filled with miss guided random people that don’t know what they are talking about stating some opinion that has no backing to it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
That's your hope, not us. We expect the market to recover soon and again rise again. I think everyone is bored with this situation, but this is our chance to buy coins as much as we can afford.

Activity: 154
I dont know why u could said like that. If u are right. u could sell all ur coins into real money and wait for 20 months and buy the crypto currency again.
Jump to: