Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 144. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Crypto moves so fast I think a two year recovery is not realistic. I think you will see a recovery this year but this market will continue to have swings and have another drop after recovery. Stabilization of this market may indeed be two or more years away.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
As cryptocurrency is just an emerging technology and a wide range of people and business are still devoid of it, I don't think the recover would take a long time. But the depression in not yet over and we need to wait to see how low does it goes.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
how did u know? can u show us ur forecast and how u derived this postulation,well in my opinion not a fair judgement.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

The stabilization is just few months before end of 2018
Facebook and google and twitter rules  will reduce fake ico tremendously
All fake tokens are rapidly deleted in each exchange

We will be left with originality and stability soon
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.

Lets hope you are right. The markets are unpredictable and could rebound quickly.
That long? How did you know about this?

They are my thoughts based on mainstream acceptance of Cryptos and the fact that a lot have people have lost money in the markets and have lost their passion
Gloom and doom feed on gloom and doom and that is what is happening at the moment. As I said I hope I am wrong but it does not look pretty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
as the crypto currency is rapidly developing, hardly we will wait for the stabilization of the market for 2 years  Shocked
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
Pages:
Jump to: