Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 13. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 12
It is possible but probably it will happen not soon. It may take like 50 years or even more for this to happen. But I'm 100% sure that it will happen in future.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
America is printing so much money that the dollar has been losing it's value for the last 40-50 years. At some point it will collapse and we will need a different alternative. Whether it will be gold or crypto we have to wait and see
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
This is not going to happen, and crash, with fiat are not common words. the "crash" that you are talking about means inflation, and yes, it can happen to any currency
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
Will fiat money crash or not this will depend on financial situation in the world in moslty in USA. If dollar will crash ,then whole world economy will stuck too and i do not believe that crypto will replace fiat then
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Fiat currency will be crashed for sure but that will happen once crypto currency has taken the place of alternative or replaces fiat currency. It may take several years for that but one fine day it will surely happen. The crypto is the future of all currencies and it will rule the world for another 100 years as a digital currency which is already started its drive towards its success.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
 i dont thin the Fiat Currencies will crash, as till today not many people are into cryptocurrencies, and the fiat currency like US$ is still dominant  the world. So, dont worry, the fiat currencies wont crash!
Activity: 308
Swipe!
Kind of possible. But actually nobody knows when it can happen, but I'd give it at least 20 years to go from now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
It is possible that currency will crashed if the people in this world will adapt the new technologies I mean all of the people in the world will adapt because if not all people will not adapt this seems like impossible to happen and fiat currency will not be replaced. People around the world are hoping for faster transaction that's why they built digital currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It is not possible for fiat currency to be crashed  in this decade. I believe that they will still be playing an important role in the future. It is hard to replace fiat currency right now or in the near future. However, the cryptocurrency have already proven to us that they can perform even better than fiat if the world has enough smartphone and computer.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I'm sure that the state will do everything possible to maintain the fiat, as we know that fiat is a symbol of the state so it will continue and forever be maintained even though crypto users are widespread.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

I think you misunderstood him. He said that he was working on a book in which he talks about the advantage of cryptocurrency over Fiat currency. In the book, he had to tell his vision of how the Fiat currency could collapse. Because he said that the blockchain is very unique.

Yes, sometimes a simple statement can be misunderstood, but if ever in the future do you believe that there will be a chance of fiat currency to crashed and replace by digital currencies? Because this will not happen soon but may have chance in the future to happen.
Activity: 275

I think not, fiat is used for daily transaction purposes and more commonly used in various circles, I prefer the fiat currency will survive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Fiat currency cannot crash easily, but fiat currency may get extinct in the coming future. Every country is trying to publicize cards and online transaction, in short one can easily see that government itself wants to eradicate fiat currency and introduce their own virtual currency. fiat currency will be replaced in the coming years by some sort of virtual currency but that virtual currency being Bitcoin is still hard to say.

I am not sure if this gonna happen in the near future, but this have possibility to happen in the future if countries or governments will be more aggressive in joining the digital world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Fiat currency cannot crash easily, but fiat currency may get extinct in the coming future. Every country is trying to publicize cards and online transaction, in short one can easily see that government itself wants to eradicate fiat currency and introduce their own virtual currency. fiat currency will be replaced in the coming years by some sort of virtual currency but that virtual currency being Bitcoin is still hard to say.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

I think you misunderstood him. He said that he was working on a book in which he talks about the advantage of cryptocurrency over Fiat currency. In the book, he had to tell his vision of how the Fiat currency could collapse. Because he said that the blockchain is very unique.
Activity: 518

Well, I think FIAT CURRENCY will never crash. All of people are using it and there is no possibility to it to happen. Even though there is a digital currency still it can not be the reason to replace the physical money. All over the world is using Fiat and I think most of people is comfortable in using it in their daily transaction.

All people use fiat in different countries ,Aside from that all of us use fiat where ever we are, we don't need internet just to buy a thing do I think fiat will never crashed because all of us use it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
That's impossible to happen we know the fact that their are countries do not like bitcoin, obvoiusly those countries using fiats money. And also think that their are some parts of a countries do not have internet access unlike what we have now. But I believe in the future fiat and crypto will be use together on the market for better economy.

And always remember fiats money represent your country.
Activity: 644

Well, I think FIAT CURRENCY will never crash. All of people are using it and there is no possibility to it to happen. Even though there is a digital currency still it can not be the reason to replace the physical money. All over the world is using Fiat and I think most of people is comfortable in using it in their daily transaction.
Activity: 47
Fiat won't crash anytime soon if it will at all. Too many countries and communities rely on it as the only currency. It is easier and more convenient to use fiat currencies over cryptocurrencies in a lot of countries. Cryptocurrencies may indeed replace fiat currencies but it won't be anytime soon. The world isn't ready yet. We are getting to it but we are not there yet.
Activity: 182
No one can tell what will happen in the future of the cryptocurrency, now regarding fiat? maybe yes maybe no, as the saying goes, we will cross the bridge when we get there. it could be that as crypto currency will continue to rise and accept by countries all over the world fiat will be abolished
Pages:
Jump to: