Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 16. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
No this cannot happen at any cost.Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally all over the world and all the transactions are done through fiat currency only.Fiat ia centralised and so it is also backed by central banks and governments.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and not backed by any central bank as it is decentralised.Cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated which is not possible in every corner of the world.
Comon! We used to use diskets, home phone, fax, notebooks, videocassets, cards, books, metrics, calendars, microphone etc - and smartphone replaced it all... so why you cant accept this idea that digital money going to replace fiat
Difficult enter to crypto. i mean difficult to register on exchange  - or high fees - or difficult to understand interface or for what

It is  not difficult. You can exchange eth less than 5 minutes- easy and safe
I am skeptical - fees?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
No this cannot happen at any cost.Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally all over the world and all the transactions are done through fiat currency only.Fiat ia centralised and so it is also backed by central banks and governments.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and not backed by any central bank as it is decentralised.Cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated which is not possible in every corner of the world.
Comon! We used to use diskets, home phone, fax, notebooks, videocassets, cards, books, metrics, calendars, microphone etc - and smartphone replaced it all... so why you cant accept this idea that digital money going to replace fiat
Difficult enter to crypto. i mean difficult to register on exchange  - or high fees - or difficult to understand interface or for what

It is  not difficult. You can exchange eth less than 5 minutes- easy and safe
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Activity: 994
Merit: 14
Fiat currency can be heavily devalued, and even crash due to the bad economy of the fiat country. A case study is Zimbabwe, you can a Zimbabwean dollar filled up in wheelbarrow and be very poor.  
Activity: 177

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
It will happen when the price of crypto is stable. Nowadays, people much prefer to use online payments. They choose to use digital money instead of fiat. Well, time will really come when fiat money were already phased out due to less demand for it. When there is a good system using cryptos, it will for surely be adapted by different stores and companies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes indeed, and it is happening... some countries are starting to accept cryptocurrencies now even banks are going cashless banking by then. so what are the people waiting for go for digital money now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think fiat will not crashed hard but there is a possibility that the value can go down gradually. Who knows what the future can bring. Government will not allow fiat to just crashed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265

If the price of fiat will crash then cryptocurrency will be even more expensive and people will be having a hard to to invest but it was a good thing to crypto holders because they can earn more profit.

if it will happen even it is impossible because people and government wont allow crypto will overtake the currency they have and it.

But let say it will happen, then the price will be much expensive because many people will bought bitcoin and other alts the demand will raise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
It is not possible, even the mass adoption occurs; the people will still use fiat money. There will be a problem will exist if the fiat money will crashed. There should be balance between fiat currency and virtual currency.
All is changing and by decades everyone in that past ages doesn't think about what kind of technology and things we have today. We started from history using materials in exchange for food etc. and now we are using fiat money. Technology is always ahead and some of them isn't need to use money to pay in an instant online or badly chips implants are growing for an easy payment. Future is so bring but its risk to people are going to an unlimited number of evolving technology.
Activity: 112
Completely Fiat will not disappear from our lives.  You need some kind of currency in hard-to-reach places.
Activity: 158
Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies
you are right, fiat currency is the power of a country.
if the fiat currency of a country falls, it will greatly affect the country's economy. if the fiat money of a country falls then the country will experience a crisis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

There's a possibility to it when everything is set to be a digital world where we only have to use digital currencies and not paper money anymore. We have to try to see through it and try to adapt it quickly as the world will try to accept it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
It is not possible, even the mass adoption occurs; the people will still use fiat money. There will be a problem will exist if the fiat money will crashed. There should be balance between fiat currency and virtual currency.
Activity: 378
It is possible that in the future fiat currency will crashed and can be replace by digital currency but off course it will take for long time before it will happen maybe after 20 years all people will support cryptocurrency and this world will surely have a cashless society.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
What we should accept is that Fiat has been with us since forever. From the humble clamshell to the minted coin and printed bills with us today. Saying that, crypto currency is so young and unstable that it couldn't even touch Fiat at all. Even is crypto currency become strong enough, Fiat will still be with us since we've relied on it for eons..
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

If the price of fiat will crash then cryptocurrency will be even more expensive and people will be having a hard to to invest but it was a good thing to crypto holders because they can earn more profit.
Activity: 98
I think when a fiat currency is suffering deflation, some liken it to crash.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Do you have a link to his comment? I do respect Robert and his opinions but would like to know the context here. For all my knowledge I can't see how fiat can crash - in totality or as a concept anyway, any kind of financial crisis would be a different matter, and not just an issue of fiat currency. Well I hope it doesn't happen anyway!
If the cryptocurrency will have a lot of user in the world then that will become the start for the fiat currency to lose a lot of users and that is when the crash will start because cryptocurrencies could lead the finance system that we have in this world because they are borderless, decentralized and 100% faster than any traditional process.
Activity: 350
Merit: 125
Do you have a link to his comment? I do respect Robert and his opinions but would like to know the context here. For all my knowledge I can't see how fiat can crash - in totality or as a concept anyway, any kind of financial crisis would be a different matter, and not just an issue of fiat currency. Well I hope it doesn't happen anyway!
Pages:
Jump to: