Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 14. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Fiat is not just money. I highly doubt it's gonna crash. At least not in the near future. Nothing is impossible. There is still a large number of

people who deal with fiat currency. Cryptocurrency isn't fully integrated into our society yet.

Fiat will be around until we exhaust all our resources but at that point we have other things to worry about.

Activity: 151
Its impossible that fiat currency will crashed out because it is the main currency of people ever since. More people is convenience of using the fiat currency. But im sure more people use digital currency today in different type of paying bills and other transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is not possible for fiat money to crushed because this fiat money is very useful to places which can not be reached by internet signal in which this is the primary need to circulate cryptocurrency on that place, so if there will be no signal or connection ,then fiat money will always be the medium to be use for payments and purchase transactions.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Its not going to happen because cryptocurrencies are not know by all the people how can they crashed fiat so easily and beside on that we used fiat over a hundred years. I think this new era using crytocurrencies is an alternative way of payment but crashing fiat is not the ideal way to accept this modern kind of currencies.

Agree, it will not happen in a sense that it is the most used and convenient currency in the world, also it will not be replaced that easily because of its influence.

Fiat has a stable price that we can save and we can pay for the things we want without any thinking if the price will falling down or increase ,unlike in crypto currency that we cannot sure for the real price because of volatility. So for me fiat can not crashed because we can used that for everyday even to the place don't have internet.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

When we think of credit cards, debit cards and so on that are being used today without fiat currency, this are developments of our technology that prepares us not to use fiat currencies. Plus the rise of cryptocurrencies, I believe this prepares the world not to use fiat currencies. As people are becoming more aware of cryptocurrency and the use of it due to our fast developing technologies, i believe later on we are not using fiat currencies. When this will happen? It’s beginning to happen. If we say the world using it already, not yet since many countries are skeptic about it, but something we must watch happening eventually in our world full of technology.  How are we going to respond? We’ll if you are using it (credit cards, debit cards and cryptocurreny) you are in it already. You just went ahead of the others, later on everybody will be into it.
Activity: 234
Its not going to happen because cryptocurrencies are not know by all the people how can they crashed fiat so easily and beside on that we used fiat over a hundred years. I think this new era using crytocurrencies is an alternative way of payment but crashing fiat is not the ideal way to accept this modern kind of currencies.

Agree, it will not happen in a sense that it is the most used and convenient currency in the world, also it will not be replaced that easily because of its influence.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
definetly in my country that there are times,that the fiat currency would turn to down,due to lack of fund in the banks and many investor withdraw there investment especially those foreign investor turn left and going back to there homeland and this things happen during in the civil war,because mostly  the economic of that scenario would turn all to loosing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
In my opinion we have to deal logically with few things in that possible of crashing fiat currency which not possible at all. Unless until all people accepting the cryptocurrency we are not able to finish fiat. Each and every Government will not let this happen as the value of their country is differs and one currency that also cryptocurrency most of people in poor country are not aware and use to it so it is not possible to think of crashing fiat currency.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency will dominate in the future because there are a lot of investors of bitcoins but fiat will not crash because not every people can manage to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
I don't know if it will happen sooner or later. But there was a news before that the day will come that our society will be cashless. all transactions are done electronically. I don't know if this will apply to our everyday living. but I think it's still too far from happening.
Activity: 140
In simple and short terms, that'll mean the end of the world. Fiat cannot crash! It can get better. If fiat crashes, every other thing would crash too
Activity: 280
I think this is not only possible, but this is unavoidable for us in the near future. Because the cash or Fiat currencies are already exhausted there resources. We need to evolve our economy system into something new and fresh. And cryptocurrency fits good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Although there is nothing sure in this world, and anything may happen even in the most slimmest of chance. But, maybe that possibility may not happen at this time. That scenario would take a complete reform and amendment on the international financial structure and system.
Activity: 280
I do not agree with that ,FIAT money is a basic needs of human so I do not think so that it will crashed. Before digital currency made fiat is already exist every people are using it in daily lives also consider the fact that there are people who do no believe crypto currency also who do not know about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think it is not certainly will happen, because we are used to use the Fiat currencies for hundreds of years and this system is not that easy to overcome with new, especially unstable and unclear system of payments. Which are not able to regulate.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
An alternate ways indeed for those who knows how to use the advantage of technology, innovation will grow more and even those who are not yet well  aware with crypto will also got the the chance to learn about this new system, but in the position where fiat will crashed it's far to think of that since the whole economy around the sphere still recognized fiat process.
Activity: 196
The powers that be are trying to weaken the faith in cryptocurrency among ordinary people to master this sphere itself in maximum coverage. What prevents them from hiring Robert Kiyosaki to spread false information? - NOTHING! I believe in cryptocurrency and advise you.  Kiss
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
fears of fiat occurred currency may happen because of the large and legitimate use of it, this part of the government's reason for some countries forbids the free flow crypto circles. Fiat currency will crash or deficit if many users swap it. this is why some countries allow crypto only for investment
Activity: 64
No, this is not going to happen, big economies will never let it happen. I understand that lot of value is inflated or not true but it will continue just as it had been in past.
Activity: 58
I think paper money printing has rendered most fiat currency worthless, though that won't become obvious for a while. I think this is the reason that China and Russia are buying up so much gold - they will launch gold backed currency like we used to have. Then USD will lose its reserve currency status, and start its inevitable decline.
Pages:
Jump to: