Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 15. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

I don't really think if this will happen because FIAT is commonly used by the people living in a country and no need for us to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Its not going to happen because cryptocurrencies are not know by all the people how can they crashed fiat so easily and beside on that we used fiat over a hundred years. I think this new era using crytocurrencies is an alternative way of payment but crashing fiat is not the ideal way to accept this modern kind of currencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It is normal for the world economy to be degraded by the economic war. It will soon rise again like the way the Cryptocurrency market recovers. The current world economy is in recession and the prices of the altcoins are sharply decreasing. This is an opportunity for us to buy altcoin and long term hold.
Activity: 476
I highly doubt an economic system run all over the world for the pass 2 or so millenias and trusted by more people that i know of and is as stable as f*ck will actually collapse by a very young and very volatile currency. Maybe someday crypto currencies will be stable and strong but fiat will never be wiped out from the face of the Earth.
Activity: 140
It's hard to tell.But in my opinion, I think it is impossible that fiat currency will crash down.It is because production of fiat money is backed up with commodities.When fiat money crashed what will happen with our commodities?How are we going to buy those thing since cryptocurrency are not yet fully utilize in purchasing our products.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
The government will not happen, I am sure that they will make a way where the Fiat money will not be crashed. Cryptocurrencies have still not enough power to defeat the fiat currency.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Fiat currency is complete different from digital currency in terms of volatility. Fiat currency is a very stable currency that took a loon time to increase a very little of its value. With that, i don't think that fiat currency will really crash at all.
Activity: 137
The less use of physical money may not necessarily mean that fiat is crashing. Fiat is getting digitized as the days go by but the value of that particular fiat currency is the same whether as a paper or coin or digital. Fiat however still has some problems such as outrageous charges and easily attacked by hackers, especially when it's digital. This is where cryptocurrencies become very necessary due to the highly encrypted technology backing these cryptos.
Activity: 243
in order for it to happen I believe that the world has to experience a new crash where all the balances will be re distributed and planned again, only then the fiat can be crashed and digital money can replace it, in my opinion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Fiat getting crashed due to the usage of cryptocurrency won't happen, because no government will allow this as well when such situations happen automatically hard restrictions will be put forth by the government. Fiat will continue its usage while bitcoin will serve as an alternate or as a new money.
Activity: 392
The possibility of a legal currency crashing!
The fiat currency powers and the people’s trust in the country endorse. When the country’s politics and economy have huge problems, the country’s credit will also be negatively affected, and the legal currency may collapse!
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Fiat is under Government control. They won't enable it to crash, and on the off chance that it does because of economic situations, it will just prompt expansion. Starting at now, that is impeding even to btc,because your interest in btc is secured because of its cost in fiat. You cannot go to your neighborhood basic supply shop and reveal to them that you will pay in btc if fiat crashes, since then everybody will search out fiat as it were. In addition, since the estimation of btc right presently is reliant on the way that fiat is supporting it, it won't be something to be thankful for cryptos if such an occasion happens.
No government is going to sit there and allow their national currency to be crashed unless there is nothing that they can do all together and people should stop thinking that Bitcoin is going to crash FIAT in the near future.
Activity: 322
Fiat is under Government control. They won't enable it to crash, and on the off chance that it does because of economic situations, it will just prompt expansion. Starting at now, that is impeding even to btc,because your interest in btc is secured because of its cost in fiat. You cannot go to your neighborhood basic supply shop and reveal to them that you will pay in btc if fiat crashes, since then everybody will search out fiat as it were. In addition, since the estimation of btc right presently is reliant on the way that fiat is supporting it, it won't be something to be thankful for cryptos if such an occasion happens.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
NO it will not happen because cryptocurrency and fiat currency has different functions and they are not in the same course. As we all know that in cryptocurrency everthing works in a decentralized manner while in fiat currency everthing also is centralized. The value of fiat is stable and could not be changed anytime but could be depending on the economic growth of that certain country that will surely affects the value of fiat currency. And it is the opposite in cryptocurrency everything is unstable on its value and this is not something that will do good on market if fiat will be replace by cryptocurrency. So both are important but we should prefer fiat money. We are investing in cryptocurrency in exchange for fiat money with profit and that is why we always talk about cryptocurrency.
one day - when taxi going to drive without driver - we will pay via crypto - because it is closing trust gap - and it is faster - and it is technical envirement

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
No this cannot happen at any cost.Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally all over the world and all the transactions are done through fiat currency only.Fiat ia centralised and so it is also backed by central banks and governments.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and not backed by any central bank as it is decentralised.Cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated which is not possible in every corner of the world.
Comon! We used to use diskets, home phone, fax, notebooks, videocassets, cards, books, metrics, calendars, microphone etc - and smartphone replaced it all... so why you cant accept this idea that digital money going to replace fiat
Difficult enter to crypto. i mean difficult to register on exchange  - or high fees - or difficult to understand interface or for what

It is  not difficult. You can exchange eth less than 5 minutes- easy and safe
I am skeptical - fees?
no fees right now - but yes they going to be - the company at ico period now- and yes, they have working product

oh - promising - link please
https://beta.streamdesk.io/
I ve tested it - it is not bad. I mean they need keep working
Activity: 196

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
No this cannot happen at any cost.Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally all over the world and all the transactions are done through fiat currency only.Fiat ia centralised and so it is also backed by central banks and governments.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and not backed by any central bank as it is decentralised.Cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated which is not possible in every corner of the world.
Comon! We used to use diskets, home phone, fax, notebooks, videocassets, cards, books, metrics, calendars, microphone etc - and smartphone replaced it all... so why you cant accept this idea that digital money going to replace fiat
Difficult enter to crypto. i mean difficult to register on exchange  - or high fees - or difficult to understand interface or for what

I am skeptical - fees?
no fees right now - but yes they going to be - the company at ico period now- and yes, they have working product

https://beta.streamdesk.io/
Activity: 84
This is unlikely to happen if you ask about my opinion, as banknotes have an important place in our lives and almost everywhere feels their need and comes out in anticipation. Of course, digital money will reduce the use of banknotes, but I do not think it will completely get rid of them. Even if we have to speak for the present day, we must remember that we earn these banknotes and realize our digital money purchases.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Yes there is a huge chance for fiat currency to crash if most of the people will prefer to use cryptocurrency, it will not totally crash but people will just use fiat for physical transactions.

I am skeptical - fees?

Activity: 196

I am skeptical - fees?
Pages:
Jump to: