Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 11. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Fiat currencies won't crash, there will be something that changes them. My opinion, maybe it will be cryptocurrencies, but the number 1 problem of crypto is - volatility.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Take Venezuela for example. (Correct me if I'm wrong) their currency crashed and they experienced an economic crisis and leaned on to crypto currency by actually making their own coin up until their fiat recovers. I think countries will do the same thing faced with the same problem. But complete failure if fiat across the globe is millennias away.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
it is impossible for fiat currency to replace by bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because the government wont allow it, they are against in bitcoins and since there are lots of large businesses that still using fiat.
Activity: 7
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

I don't think it will crash but maybe it will become one of the many means of payment - maybe we will come into a world of bartering. Every asset can be tokenized using smart contracts and blockchain. Why not create a borderless future?
Activity: 98
Well I think if fiat currency is crashed it is possible that the government may crushed just the same and maybe the cryptocurrency as well will be affected. We should understand that cryptocurrency stands because of fiat currency and without it trading is not possible. So that if had foreseen it then he could have seen that cryptocurrency as well is likewise affected and may in the same way could be crushed as well.  For now it may just be an exaggerated analysis without much basis.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
both currencies run on different sides
Fiat currency is more popular for payments in traditional markets,
for crypto itself to be an online shop payer and it has started in several countries, I think these two currencies will run side by side with different markets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
It seems that we are heading right towards the global economy crisis, and it's going near and more near day-to-day. But he knows that cryptocurrency be that exit that we need?
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
I cant imagine the fiat currency will fall. Because, some expenditures cant be paid bu cryptos, best example were ordinary expenses that were were common and very petty in amount.
I know that all people in this world prefer to used fiat money over cryptocurrency because fiat is trusted and all people knows how to used it unlike on cryptocurrency but i an sure that it has a chance that it will be crashed when a lot of people will adapt how to used crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
As much as we envision fiat currency to crash, I doubt that it ever will. Cryptocurrency may co-exist with fiat currency and there may be competition among the two when crypto becomes a global currency, but it is a little hard to believe that fiat currency will crash. What do you think?
Activity: 126
Even if the bitcoin technology will be accepted as world currency , but it will not crashed out fiat money because fiat is still be very useful to places where there is no access of internet or bitcoin accounts can be used or accepted,
Activity: 1764
This is impossible because everyone needs fiat and people are used to using it and they will not switch to cryptocurrency at once. I just can`t imagine what we need to do to completely get rid of fiat money, this can not be imagined because all the states can not immediately agree to completely stop using fiat. So do not even think about it.
Activity: 105
I don't think that will happen, Fiat Money still continues to dominate the financial system today. although crypto in the future is already mainstream and widely used, fiat money will continue to be needed as a means of payment.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
No of course because there are instances that crypto could not be use as a medium of exchange like those who are living in the rural areas. As we all know that internet some times do not work on this kind of area and the people means of living is farming. So the exchange need a physical medium like fiat currency.
Activity: 420
There are no possibilities that fiat currency will crash because this is a historical money that use for many many years why do people change that what we already have. well it is possible that to be together to expand the economy of a country.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Its hard to say those things we can't be ever know what's going on next. Just simply we can't predict future only god knows
Activity: 448
It is certainly possible as we've seen one in turkey but I don't think that all fiat will crash as the possibilities is really small, If you live in one of the country where the fiat is slowly getting weaker and weaker then it's best to convert your money to some kind of store of value like gold or maybe crypto although crypto is not a good store of value right now, that way you won't lose a lot of your money.
Activity: 392
Recently, the legal currency of Turkey has collapsed!
Turkey issues a large amount of money, and then drives economic growth through real estate and infrastructure! Turkey’s inflation has gradually lost control, and as the Fed continues to raise interest rates, Turkey’s fiat currency has collapsed!
Activity: 144
The question is it is possible? Well it is possible! But not at the moment, it will be in the future. It needs so much time to let all countries accepts and it needs a lot of advertisement and educating people how will it works.
Yes the possibilities are always there no doubt about it, but it is not going to happen so soon. In fact trend of using crypto currencies is increasing rom time to time which is decreasing the possibilities of crypto currencies to become dead.

Yes, you are right with this. The use of cryptocurrencies are increasing as days passes by even if the market is still not in good condition however for now and for the coming years I am sure that fiat currency will not crashed.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
We have already seen the hyperinflation disaster in Venezuela and Turkey is having a really bad inflation problem as well.  I do not trust fiat currency and I would only keep a small portion of my money in fiat just for daily spending.  Government spending has gotten out of control with all the debt, there is not enough money in the world to pay off all the debt on the books.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The question is it is possible? Well it is possible! But not at the moment, it will be in the future. It needs so much time to let all countries accepts and it needs a lot of advertisement and educating people how will it works.
Yes the possibilities are always there no doubt about it, but it is not going to happen so soon. In fact trend of using crypto currencies is increasing rom time to time which is decreasing the possibilities of crypto currencies to become dead.
Pages:
Jump to: