Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 19. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

fiat currency will never crash, economy will crash and it will make monetary value lesser.

Fiat money is one of the key components in a countries economy but it's value is determined by the economy.

Let's say it happen that the country's currency crashed, bitcoin or any other currency wont be able to save it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I think it is impossible that the fiat currency will crashed, as we know that all countries have legal currency and it is protected by law so that it can guarantee the future of the legal currency someday.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Fiat has already crashed depending on which country you reside in. Take a look at Venezuela or Zimbabwe, they suffered from hyperinflation and in some countries they had to abandon their currency altogether and switch to another one.
Right now i dont really think that fiat currency will crashed because until now not all people in this world is supporting cryptocurrency and for me there are still a lot of people are prefer to used cash because it more easy to used.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In countries with bad economic and political conditions, the legal currency will collapse, for example, Venezuela, Zimbabwe!
Their legal currency is now worthless!
Venezuela now saves the domestic economy by issuing national cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Yes, I heard that's too, and I agreed with arguments, what  Robert Kiyosaki showed to us. But right now, I don't think, that it will happen in near future since our society is not yet ready for open transactions and transparency in deals. And it will take time to fully gone from fiat.
Activity: 210
nothing can replace the fiat currency. it is a regulation in every country that uses fiat currency to transact. if seen function crypto is as a means of investment only.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
If it will be true, anyway I believe, it will take place not as soon, as we expect. Because just imagine, how many changes are needed in the world to make it possible, that crypto will be provided?
Activity: 644
if more dominant crypto than fiat it will probably cause everyone to leave fiat and use crypto. everyone should understand the crypto function and there must be a balance between fiat and crypto.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
Fiat should not fall, fiat is the power of a nation and continuously controlled and supervised by the government, every country needs fiat and fiat is much stronger than any currency crypto.
That's right! real currencies are more powerful in the stability of price side than cryptocurrencies, so if the local currency crash, it will be a big problem for the country as well as for people there because if they want to exchange their currency to dollars or euro or any other strong currency it will worth ~ nothing.
Activity: 70
Fiat should not fall, fiat is the power of a nation and continuously controlled and supervised by the government, every country needs fiat and fiat is much stronger than any currency crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Okey,
you heard Rober Kyosaki talking about the end of the Fiat Currency ? and you believe it right away ?
so,if he said this world will end in the next month or he said you will die tomorrow morning you will believe it too ?
i know you have a reason to believe him,but have you done a research before about this topic ?
there's no way Fiat will be dead,because if we don't have Fiat in this world how to calculate the value of every assets in this world for example ?
and other that that Fiat also have many function such as a physical payment,and not everybody will use digital currency for sure.
some of them even don't understand how to operate the computer.
so,everything what he said was a nonsense.
I agree with your opinion. it will not be possible.
unfortunately I do not believe they say the end of a flat currency. I'm sure they did not do enough research. because everyone still needs a lot of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen?
That's impossible, as people need some "mediator" to conveniently exchange goods and services for.
Cryptocurrencies are too young and are not ready to substitute the whole system of fiat money that developed over hundreds of years.

No, this will probably never happen. If you are thinking that cryptos might be used as mainstream currency then no, the governments will never let that happen. They will never want to lose their control over the financial system of the country. Further, Bitcoin can never have that mass adoption which fiat currency has. The poor and weaker sections of the society, who do not have an access to smart phones and internet, cannot think of using Bitcoin. We can’t ignore that section. So Bitcoin will never replace fiat currency.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen?
That's impossible, as people need some "mediator" to conveniently exchange goods and services for.
Cryptocurrencies are too young and are not ready to substitute the whole system of fiat money that developed over hundreds of years.
Activity: 182
As of now I do not think that the fiat currency will be crushed. It is still the very useful currency of all mankind. Crypto currency is useful and maybe in some countries be more useful but for the whole world its the fiat still.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
I'm not sure that fiat currency will be crashed, if this happens of course the country will be destroyed because fiat is the main force for the state to maintain their existence.

It is impossible that fiat currency will be crashed because each country has their own fiat that recognized by each people and all means of livings are depending with each fiat currency. Maybe fiat currency in such countries will be decreasing but to crashed is impossible to happen. There must be a great war to be happen to deteriorate country economy and fiat currency will none valued after all.
No it cannot be possible at any cost.Although cryptocurrencies are getting popular these days and their demands are also increasing but that does not mean they can compete with the fiat currency.Fiat currency is functioning in the economy from the traditional time period and it is used by every person in the society.It can be used anywhere and anytime as it does not require any internet connection to get operated and can be used even by an illiterate too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
Under a stable economy the crash of fiat currency for me is not quiet possible. Today no matter how much inflation takes place still fiat currency will survive because it is the only currency each government have the control to makr their own economy stable and lasting.
Activity: 448
No, Fiat will not fall, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are not a measure of the rise and fall of the currency price against the Dollar. that's not the problem, but the problems that occur in a country that will result in the ups and downs of the country's currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

No it was not possible, there are a lot of people today in the corporate world who are using fiat and does not know about cryptocurrency so i think that it will be not easy for every people to switch to bitcoins immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
No that is no chance that fiat currency will crashed every  i do not trust in that position in world , because do not have any good replacement , crypto is not for that , not many ppl known how to use that !
For me it is possible to happen because right now there are a lot of country is starting to support cryptocurrency but i think cash will just disappear in this world if all people in this world will learn how to used cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Well, if fiat currency will crash, i think it's already the time of cashless society where cryptocurrency is the only means to buy good and pay services. But i also think, it will take so many years before that will ever be realized for bitcoin and cryptos share the same downside of not being usable when you are not online.
Pages:
Jump to: