Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 26. (Read 5143 times)

P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I believe this is normal. Change is what is constant in life, And this is the time time for  bitcoin change and we all are supposed to be calm and watch as its recovers .
Indeed, the market is red today but it doesn’t mean that it will be the end for all the cryptocurrency. I have a feeling that it will grow again this coming - ber months, we just need to wait and be positive.
Activity: 532
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Don't lose hope brother. I know the market is pretty alarming at the moment. But there is o need to panic. Still believed that it will recover in due time.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Yes you will see red market but it doesn't mean you will always see the market red. Because I believe after red the market turn into green and people who invested to cryptocurrency will be happy to result for sure because you will earn more money.
Activity: 364
Panic seller see red opportunity seekers see it is opportunity to buy at dips
Exactly! Panic confuses people who ends up making the wrong decision (most of the time)! A red market does not imply us to start dumping/selling. It is actually an invitation to start buying more at a lower price. A dip/fall/crash will always be followed by a recovery. All we need to do is patiently wait with a positive mindset.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
So far, no drop in prices has been the end. Your message was written in winter, now the end of summer and bitcoin is still alive. So never panic before the time

Absolutely, right. This red market is not the worst we have seen and its definitely not the end but the transition to a new high. So, lets not create panic, just wait and the market will recover.

Yeah the red market is normal to happen, and this will actually happen even though were at the pumping stage of bitcoin. Thinking about the end? Well I can't confirm that to anybody because for my own aspect of speculations it wouldn't happen. Cryptocurrency will continue to circulate around the world and it will make our lives better.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
And why does everyone sincerely believe the red market is the end of cryptocurrency? That's funny. If you think so too, you should devote some time to studying crypto technology and understand that there is nothing deadly about volatility.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Just take for granted-the price of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency is in constant fluctuation, which is taken as the norm! This is by no means the end, it is a process of development.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
I believe this is normal. Change is what is constant in life, And this is the time time for  bitcoin change and we all are supposed to be calm and watch as its recovers .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
So far, no drop in prices has been the end. Your message was written in winter, now the end of summer and bitcoin is still alive. So never panic before the time

Absolutely, right. This red market is not the worst we have seen and its definitely not the end but the transition to a new high. So, lets not create panic, just wait and the market will recover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Red doesn't mean the end of the world, It is normal for the crypto world, the price will go up and down just like the stock market. However, whale and real investor knows soon or later price will go up and once market recover, many people those who are weak will missing out.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What's up guys! Check my video on the crypto market update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs09vL7_mQY
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
hahahah...i can see you are really shaken by the market. Well don't be k, this is not the end of cryptocurrency investment. Don't forget that cryptocurrency are volatile and therefore their values can fluctuate from time to time. Moreover, cryptocurrency investments are on a long term one so just stay calm and don't be moved by the market situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
Everything red is just one of the many possibilities of the moment. Today, for example, I see so much green and it 's important not to panic because of the moments. Always reason in the long run!!!
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

We should not conclude anthing without any acceptable evidence which may not be a gpod thong for you and the people who moght read your speculations. Unless it wss clearly stated and proven by the upper people here in Bitcoin I think thats the time when you are allowed to say something not really good, but if you will notoce every year it happens, so better that you keep working.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
from the beginning when the price of btc began to fall, everyone said in this forum that crypto would end or die, in fact until now crypto still survives with the addition of so many new enthusiasts, that is proof that crypto still has a positive magnet to attract people to join it , stop saying everything will end, because it just wastes time and only worsens the atmosphere, it should be when the market falls at this time, we have to spread a lot of positive news to pump the enthusiasm of investors so that the market can be better
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Although some of us are not stable like the way the market isn't stable, we are sure that it won't remain like it is now. The best we can do is to keep panicking if we want to and then expert something good in the coming future. It will be the end only if we all decide not to trade bitcoin but that will be difficult to achieve looking at where bitcoin has gotten to.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37

Don't predict the price of bitcoin. We don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in the future. We should think positive and we also need patience in waiting for the price to turn green. Bitcoin will never end it is still very young to end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
This is just how the markets work. Have you thought that it could be manipulated so whales could buy cheaper?
Also remember that the market was overpriced, it still is, 6k bitcoin si still a lot for the adoption it has. Wait for institutional money to come in and you won;t see green anymore.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It's sad, but cryptocurrencies can become much less in the near future, many of them will not survive the fall in the market. Nevertheless, the most popular remain and the market continues to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: