Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 24. (Read 5143 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Very interesting, if you look at the current conditions, I will look forward to the next few days about your opinion, hopefully there will be an explosion  Cool
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Bitcoin price is red but sooner or later it will turn green again. We just have to wait it to turn green and we will earn a high profit. Bitcoin will not end. It will continue to run.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
I always see new opportunities in the red market. my fav time to get in.
Big crash>Fair amount of new investment>Willing to lose all amount>Mouth watering reward
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the benchmark of all coins so when the price goes down the altcoin usually follows down, but sometimes there is also a rise. all depends on new news from the altcoin if there is good news it might not have an effect
Activity: 182
This is not really mean anything to me,for example in a business there be a time you will profitable and there would be other side that doesn't mean you stop doing the business so applicable to crypto world with this little problem now it's not indicate end of crypto,its just a matter of time
Activity: 32
There are only two options ,one is red another green,market will recover soon.

This is true, Noone can predict the value of any crypto, whether it go down or up.
Activity: 224
There are only two options ,one is red another green,market will recover soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
of course it is worth investing. this very well improves your financial situation
Activity: 384
No, this is not the end of bitcoin or other crypto. All will recover and do not become a panic seller. Because that will definitely give you a bad impact. So be patient for future increases. And you have to be more patient for recovery. There will definitely be a recovery in the future.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Yes,  its all red.  So some holders alarming and think this is now the end of btc.  But dont think negative,  because bitcoin has no ending.  Btc can fall but can be rise again.  We need wait for the right time for the recovery of it. 
Activity: 71
Really? This is bad news for every people who invest in crypto or mining in crypto. We need to do anything to defend crypto. Anything happen keep defend crypto. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Seeing the market all in red does not mean the end of crypto. It must be understood that there are two market seasons in crypto, the bear market and the bull market. Once you witness all red, it means we are in the bear market and as an expert, you need to stay calm and hold your valuable coins and wait patiently for the bull market. There is no point in creating FUD in people when the market goes red.
The best thing to do is to encourage people to even buy more promising coins at cheap prices and hold.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
I think you're just panicked by the price drop, but believe me, there is no serious cause for concern. This price drawdown is temporary, everything will be fine soon.
Activity: 30
Its just the beginning for the real Crpto traders and the end for "them"..
Activity: 364
The rise and fall in the price of bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency is a normal process that occurs constantly. Therefore, it can not be associated with the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
yeah if you're gonna investing some money there are a risk from it like losing your money or even worst got scammed. losing your money because the chart right now is on down trend(RED) so my advice is just wait until the trend going UP(Green).
Activity: 154
when  lambo? will be a hoax if it happens. so far I see the number of users continues to grow. and apparently will continue to add up again,  a lot of good news happened and it made me excited
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Yes, the market does often fall, but this does not mean that we are seeing the end of bitcoin. It's just a temporary fall that always happens. But after these price drops we're always watching and growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
I do not know why there are some people would really love bitcoin to end. Maybe they are not invested on bitcoin literally and that they are rich already and would not wander around bitcoin to invest. Anyway i am getting curious also on how bitcoin will going to end. If it will end now then maybe there are lot of cases to be filed among the bitcoin team from around the world. They could not escape because the world is their enemy. So in short better not end this system for the team will likely to take huge penalties and charges.
Activity: 58
What's up guys! Some news from China and Korea, check my today’s crypto market update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Py-tvEMJo
Pages:
Jump to: