Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 30. (Read 5097 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I think we are in the loop hole of being scared again this year. This happens also last year that bitcoin reach its ATH of $20,000 even on the early monthly month that it have been also a red chart. That is why I believe in cryptocurrency world that  it will have great benefit in the future with its blockchain technology and there price will be doubled.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Your judgement is too accurate. Bitcoin is now only half the price in January. I'd like to know what you're going to say about this year's market in the next few months.

The Bitcoin price doesn't matter, 1 BTC will be always = 1 BTC. It matters only for people speculating on and since the purpose was not to make a speculating asset people will get what they paid for
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Market prices make me confused and it is difficult to choose what I should choose. I will keep it in my wallet, and whatever will happen to the market I will accept whatever the outcome.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Must be wise in addressing the current market prices, there will be no end, because there are always changes in market price movements. Therefore, try to eliminate fear and still have confidence in prices and always be patient to wait for price increases.
Activity: 135
Your judgement is too accurate. Bitcoin is now only half the price in January. I'd like to know what you're going to say about this year's market in the next few months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
No it is not the end, what had happened now is just normal. It was happened long time ago. This is were we need to give our 100% trust that it will bounce back to its normal process and value.
Activity: 2
People forget this already happened before. Bitcoin crashed from 1200 to 250 usd.. and it went then to 20k? If you believe in the changes it will bring you should have no problem holding and seeing through the short term
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
it's impossible just because the market is red, you think it's the end of the bitcoin era, it's a good opportunity if we can use it by buying bitcoin and your job is just to wait for the price to rise after that you can resell.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
indeed now the market situation really fell sharply. if it's the end of the bitcoin world it's impossible bro. I am very confident that the market will definitely improve. although it still takes a long time and process.
Activity: 135
it can be green if you don't continue to spread the word about predictions that bitcoin will die. stay positive guys, everyone feels the same way now, but if you give up you will lose this valuable asset. by the way , this is not the right time to sell BTC, so just hold it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yes, I agree now the market is at a very low level that will not interest any of the investors, even it may seem that this is the end. On the other hand, any information can affect the price movement, including speculators. This is a new market and it needs time to become stable, after which it will be possible to make any forecasts.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
The market for crypto in the month is not good for short-term investors. A red color appears almost at the floor and the price of ETH has dropped to $ 320 (up to the present). I think this is a good opportunity for new investors to make a profit from the red market. today. Some bad rumors about crypto may affect the penny but can not affect the long-standing trading floor.
Believe in this potential market. The future will grow stronger than it is now.
it is true that the cryptocurrency rating now is worrisome. if you think over about it I am sure that you got stressed. but as a cryptocurrency user too, it is always normal. yeah it feels like the cryptocurrency are in the verge of death but for the cryptocurrency analyzer it is only normal because they have to maintain the user and the newcomer
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Can someone just please close this thread? This happened back in January 2018 and people did not even look at the post date

to comment on this. The necro posting on 8 month old trolling threads is getting old now and people should just close these

threads, if it is not applicable any more. Yes, the market has gone down but the situation has changed a lot since January and

the reasons for the decline has changed too.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
The market for crypto in the month is not good for short-term investors. A red color appears almost at the floor and the price of ETH has dropped to $ 320 (up to the present). I think this is a good opportunity for new investors to make a profit from the red market. today. Some bad rumors about crypto may affect the penny but can not affect the long-standing trading floor.
Believe in this potential market. The future will grow stronger than it is now.
Activity: 113
Real bitcoin aficionados will take those red marks as a good presage of taking in the opportunity that approaching their ways. It would never be concluded as the end of bitcoin just because of its current price drips.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It is temporary and Bitcoin will bounce back soon. Panic sale is dumping the market and last 5 days the market price down almost 50%. This is nothing to be worried about at this situation.
Indeed, the fall of price is just temporary, it's not like it's the first time that Bitcoin become all red, it'll bounce back somehow and recover its losses. I believe that it will not remain there for a long time, if it remains, it's not like it'll stay there forever, so we just need to be patient and keep our faith to Bitcoin, we must hold and wait till the right time.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
It is temporary and Bitcoin will bounce back soon. Panic sale is dumping the market and last 5 days the market price down almost 50%. This is nothing to be worried about at this situation.
Activity: 98
Do not be afraid. The end of the crypto currency industry you will never see. Now only a temporary drop in prices for which the next big period of growth will follow.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
so many people are desperate today. start in crypto which continues to decline dramatically and does not increase, until some people who get the ico project are scam. Crypto market today crashes. but I still believe that this will be good again. we have to look back when bitcoin is still $ 0.0025 / BTC, until finally it can go up to USD 19,796 / BTC.

isn't the chance of bitcoin to go back to the moon still very large?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

No, it is not over yet. When you see that its all red , it does not mean that it Will  continously falls down. It always come to rise UP again . Always remember the volatility  of  Bitcoin , eventhough it reaches the lowest  price it Will suddenly goes UP to the highest peak  and  sometimes
 tripled . It is nothing to worry about it . It is yet a good opportunity to invest Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: