Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 21. (Read 5087 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 100
No matter how scary the figures looked, correction for traditional markets within 60% is considered deep, but within the limits of the norm. Crypto currency is much more volatile than stocks, commodities and indices. Technically, prices have found a bottom. But we need to wait, because the price will increase after all.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Though the market turns red it doesn’t mean that it is already the end of crypto currencies because no one can predict when will it be the end. I can see an opportunity to invest during the red marks in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 319
Merit: 102
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
But you were right. But the truth is I do not believe that this is the end, I still think that this is just the beginning of all beginnings. I think that in the future we will be more shocked when the course reaches 100k.
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Those red graphs would surely attract more investor to buy more which is a good thing.
Activity: 406
Those red marks of the crypto currency market are just indicator that more investors can buy at a lower cost and of they would definitely take advantage of it. And i think that this is not really the end of crypto currencies. No one can tell the future of crypto currencies even the financial experts.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What's up guys! Take a look at a crypto market update on August 21th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnERa8o1m7U
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
if we look at and value from the current market situation. I also have an opinion like that, bro. but I always think that bitcoin will have a much better future than before ..
Thats only speculation, we can't know the future and be sure about it, there are so many changes happening every day
Activity: 75
It's not the end, panic seller see red market as the end, but people that have knowledge in bitcoin see this as the time to buy and hold. The right thing to do is to believe in cryptocurrency. Just always remember that when the price goes down you must hold your bitcoin, when the price rises it's the time to sell.
Activity: 462
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Probably didn't happen anyway. The market can go red anytime of the day as long as it doesn't die. Needless to say, cryptocurrency and the market is pretty far from dying. I tell you this, don't bother investing if you're afraid of a little red in the market. You wouldn't last a second once you've invested high enough to be super risky.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500

as we could see, this is not permanent. thus, change is the only permanent thing in this world. dont panic. just a little lol BUT dont put your emotions on top.

Don't be too afraid of prices that are experiencing a bad decline because we cannot see the final result of the price that will occur. this is only temporary.

for what we have been see for in the market all of it are no longer it means even that we see the lowest part or price of the market this was not as a temporary of it cause there is some chances also of it that it may changes for what the market may also have to move for.
Activity: 297
Many manipulations, most on vacation (we decided to rest and prepare for a new start)  Shocked Shocked Shocked
 Now we are in channel 6200-6600, it is very likely that we will go down to 5900. If a miracle happens and we hit 6600, then we will fly 7600 Huh Huh

This is a game and we are waiting for even more opportunities!My suggestion is to keep the positions to the end
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
i think this is just the beginning. if they reduce the price of all, i think then they will comeback strongly.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
We are not at capitulation point just yet but we are getting there, those shoring the market are still working very very hard to short the market completely so as to drain anyone's profits that were made in 2017. This is deliberate and an act to steal all the wealth made from the retail investors that entered the market last year. We are going to the bottom but the bottom means a very long long time sitting in a ditch before we see things improve price wise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
I heard this thing everytime,  i don't know if this post mean to help people to be aware or make them to lose trust on crypto. Just trust mate even though the market worse. That's only thing we can do.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

as we could see, this is not permanent. thus, change is the only permanent thing in this world. dont panic. just a little lol BUT dont put your emotions on top.

Don't be too afraid of prices that are experiencing a bad decline because we cannot see the final result of the price that will occur. this is only temporary.
Activity: 87

Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com

Yes maybe it is true but it doesn't mean that it is the doomed of bitcoin... It is normal situation in the market that sometimes we suffer this kind of situation...  The market moves irregularly it ia very difficult to read its movement sometimes it will goes up and the other time will fall so much...  It is really hard to adjust but we cant do anything to stop its rapid movement... But the thing we can do only is to wait until the price of it will return...
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
The crypto-currencies trading market might be having a tough time now as most of the traders who bought bitcoins and altcoins during the peak period of December 2017 are really bleeding hard in their wallet at the moment, but as long as they believe that the trading market will eventually recover, they should just hold on to all their bitcoins and altcoins, as I believe the next bull run of crypto-currencies might be even larger than the previous one.
Activity: 58
What's up guys! Take a look at a crypto market update on August 20th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPGR5NYYDtw
Activity: 68
Come on guys, patience! Patience is all you need right now. Market will recover, that is for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: