Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 28. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
Really, it's hard to predict the prices where to go next time... trading at this days became too risky, that not normal all major Currencies dumped < 15-12%
for One day.. beside the total dropping during the last couple of months ..May we have to give it some extra time to see the market are recovering..
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
This is a normal situation. Cryptocurrency and the market is so unstable, so the price will goes up and down.
But it is not be the end, i’m sure soon the price will going to be green again.
Just wait patiently and dont sell any coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
People should understand that cryptocurrency has come to stay, and should not be bothered by the market volatility. This is definitely the right time to buy more coins.
All investments is not sure. They go ups and downs. Crypto currency is volatile, so it will sure fall sometimes but it will rise up again, just be patient on waiting for its rise. People that are panicking because the market goes red are the peoplw that dont have enough knowledge about cryptos. I suggest that before investing on cryptos, study all about it for you to have knowledge about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
red is part of market conditions
believe me there will be green after red
because it is impossible for market conditions to always be green
sometimes we have to go through red before it turns green
Activity: 434
Oh please is this the first time you are seeing the market go red? Cryptocurrencies are volatile and so such fluctuations are expected from time to time but we all know that definitely the market is going to rise with time so please don't engage in panic selling because you will regret.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
although the market situation is now red but it is impossible for the world of cryiptocurrency to end with a reason or because the market is red. even if in my opinion right now the opportunity to buy is not the time for despair and panic
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
hahaha...anytime i see people proclaiming the end of crypto just because the market is all red makes me laugh. Whiles some of us are seeing a great opportunity to establish ourselves in crpyto investments others are running away from gold. What a world
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Yes. It's all red but it's definitely not the end and will never end any moment from now. I believe bitcoin will forever survive even with its challenges. It still has the potential of growing and rising each and every day and time so never lose hope and continue investing.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I know this is kind of old, but still it makes sense right now. We are indeed experiencing red for quite sometime due to some circumstances that are unexpected such as delay of Bitcoin ETF approval from the SEC that causes FUD to some new and inexperienced investors, traders and holders. It’s part of the challenge guys. Think of it as an opportunity to buy while it’s cheap. Just my two sats.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
Yes, the crypto price is dropping but it doesn't mean that it is the end because it is a normal nature of crypto to dropped it's price because it's volatile. At this moment, the crypto price is getting better so I think there's nothing to worry about it.
agree, nothing to be afraid my friend, we the true holder will keep the coin and we soon will see the bull run after etf is approved. Vaneck will be the first to get bitcoin trust approval from sec. I believe market soon will be boost in 400-500 billion in 6 months.

It is actually now proven with data that it is the HODL'ers who are selling and causing the decline: https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-decline-caused-by-hodlers-unprecedented-30-billion-sell-off-research/
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
Yes, the crypto price is dropping but it doesn't mean that it is the end because it is a normal nature of crypto to dropped it's price because it's volatile. At this moment, the crypto price is getting better so I think there's nothing to worry about it.
agree, nothing to be afraid my friend, we the true holder will keep the coin and we soon will see the bull run after etf is approved. Vaneck will be the first to get bitcoin trust approval from sec. I believe market soon will be boost in 400-500 billion in 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
People should understand that cryptocurrency has come to stay, and should not be bothered by the market volatility. This is definitely the right time to buy more coins.

Crypto are being created for the people who want to gain some huge profit.
If you can overcome the risk, you can obtain the profit but with the risk upon it so it's worth for people to keep prepare and battle !
Personally I still hold it when all things turn into Red !
Activity: 72
Activity: 19
I believe this isn't the end of cryptocurrency and this is just a normal occurrence in financial markets.The market has been in a depressing state since the beginning of the year and generally, financial markets has its upside and downside as prices do not move up continuously and also do not move down continuously
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
News though true or not 50 percent or more affects the price of crypto currency. Even with any other business or investments news really affects them. We will expect panic sellers, there are just I think many of them.
Activity: 167
this can't be actually the ends.. i think this is just a time for you to buy and hold because opportunity comes in a time phrase just calm don't panic.

yes, i think so, crypto isn't die. the drop in price like this is common because every year the same thing happens. This drastic decline might be due to the price increase at the end of last year which was too high
Activity: 280
just a sharp drop from the market due to the impact of bad news. Investors panicked to sell off their assets. I think this is a good time to buy in as much as possible not an end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
We are already to step the 4th Quarter so i think this RED market would be truly the end but not the end of Bitcoin and Crypto currencies but the end of Bearish market to make way for the bullish market. Hopefully bullish run is already around the corner now because Its been a long time since January of keep on holding and waiting of this uptrend market to come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
How it is interesting that in January the world is already thinking about declining of the prices on cryptocurrency and almost 7 months after we are still having that declining, sadly it takes too much time this time.

it is not "too much time" - this is only the beginning, it will continue down for a long long time
Activity: 142
this can't be actually the ends.. i think this is just a time for you to buy and hold because opportunity comes in a time phrase just calm don't panic.
Pages:
Jump to: