Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 30. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 05:07:35 PM
Indeed this is a good chance to grab some good alts and invest into good ICO's like KickCity. Also we might see another flash drop so don't rush to grab alts with all your bitcoins and better keep some for even lower prices.
Activity: 560
March 15, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Buy and average, what I did now, if my coin shot at + 30% I will be in a small plus, do not invest all funds now, maybe another drawdown, before the rise. The most important thing is to have a lot of patience, very good quality
Activity: 406
March 15, 2018, 04:37:32 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

As this topic shows, the market is moving in a spiral. There will always be growth and fall. The market can not always grow. Any growth will be replaced by a correction. I think that now we are at the lowest point this year. I try to look to the future with optimism.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 15, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
It always depends on what altcoins are you going to invest because not all of them are promising and pumping.
There are too many Altcoins that are just laying on the ground for a long time and only few of them are really pumping.
So, if you choose the best altcoins then today is  really the best time to invest while it's early and they're too cheap than tomorrow.

Wrong, today they are even cheaper  Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
March 14, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
It always depends on what altcoins are you going to invest because not all of them are promising and pumping.
There are too many Altcoins that are just laying on the ground for a long time and only few of them are really pumping.
So, if you choose the best altcoins then today is  really the best time to invest while it's early and they're too cheap than tomorrow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
March 14, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
Today is the right time to buy altcoins. Altcoins are starting to move in the market. Some are started to turns in to green.
Maybe after one week all coins may be strike in to a higher price.So for now, I can say that it is not too late for you to buy and hold stocks of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 13, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
many people who had money already purchased well, especially when the price fell to a delicious slice,with a capitalization of 300 billion,and was 850 billion.Well now, in principle, also not bad the possibility,you can still get at a good price!

Indeed, most alts are bleeding so this might be a good opportunity to buy. I mean, for those who believe in the recovery of the market... Grin
Activity: 644
March 12, 2018, 11:38:37 AM
many people who had money already purchased well, especially when the price fell to a delicious slice,with a capitalization of 300 billion,and was 850 billion.Well now, in principle, also not bad the possibility,you can still get at a good price!
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
I think the market has a spectacular speed, and trees do not grow to the moon. Traders of cryptocurrency have been accustomed to rising prices in cryptocurrency trades.

so now again the down season of bitcoin was 15.000 usd now dropped to 9000 usd, and altcoin also so adjust bitcoin / altcoin pair so I think it's time to buy and hold. later we stay just wait it when it rises will certainly go up but just waiting for time. all investments are just the same as gold and forex exchange there must be when its up and down but in cryptocurrency up and down it does not seem to be going big or big down so be very risky
Activity: 350
March 10, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
I think that if you want to invest, now the best is altcoin. Buy as much as possible and wait until the price goes up, then sell. Watch the charts to make a good deal.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
March 09, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
The graphics and the wallet is all red now so this is the perfect moment to buy coins if you want to invest
Here we go, another the downward trend. The entire market is turning into RED Again also my portfolio is all red now. Alts are just following cause BTC is king. Don't believe on the Hype! It will be revised anyways So grab as much as you can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 12:14:47 PM
Yeah, I think it's best people buy altcoins now. Even real coins like Ethereum and BTC. It will definitely rise soon. But, the way this thing keeps falling is something. But to me, this is really the best time to purchase those coins, if we want to.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
buying a new Altcoin is a great idea. and could be a solution to the current market situation problem. possibly with an increasing number of enthusiasts providing an opportunity to raise market prices.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 09, 2018, 12:04:21 PM
I think that's true, because altcoin prices are down all inclusive bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 12:01:10 PM
The graphics and the wallet is all red now so this is the perfect moment to buy coins if you want to invest
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
Yes. Its not too late in buying altcoins. The coins in the crypto is still bleeding. It pumps once or twice but most of the time it always dump in to lower and lower price. So its your chance now to buy altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
Especially this month altcoin prices fall to the lowest price point. Fortunate people who have large reserves of money, they can buy as much altcoin as a potential for short-term investments (when altcoin prices go back up then sell).
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 06, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
Time is important for this process. All co in prices is any time to change. So check the price day by day. It easy easy to guess the price. So check the price in the market then easy to choose the best coin. then invest. So before invest check then plan to process. It connect the people. people will be share more information and get more ideas for plan to work.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:06:07 PM
Now altcoin going down again. It cause of Bitcoin price going down again. It that time any one can buy altcoin buy for low rate. I think it is the perfect time for buy altcoin and holding.
Activity: 168
March 06, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
I agree. High volatility of the Crypto-currency will make it possible to profit on the altcoins which are now heavily falling in price

Yes, we will get fast money when the market rebounds. This is a very profitable but dangerous strategy. I think that experienced traders should use this strategy. In addition, now is a good time to buy coins for a long term. Crypto gives us a lot of opportunities to earn.

Agreed. Alts are very good in tradings so experienced ones would take advantage of this. I think this is a very good time to buy. Maybe not a right time but a good chance or opportunity for us to take. Due to a very high chance that alts would rebound more than its price, this risk might give a great profit for those who really knows what should do.
Pages:
Jump to: