Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 29. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
things do not go well in crypto money markets and prices are constantly falling. I think this is a very good timing for those who want to enter the market. It's time to get a subcoin.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
it is not clear what the future is going to be. Because we can invest in low prices that we can not evaluate panic sales anymore. We will be the winners of tomorrow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
Of course this is true, but it is necessary to understand that many alts bear great risks of asset loss, as they are too dependent on the overall market dynamics and influx of new investors.               
Activity: 17
March 23, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
In general you should consider these factors before investing in a cryptocurrency or an ICO:

It is important to see a real newscase. Most cryptocurrencies have ambitious aims but there is no connection to the token.
In addition a token should not be limited to one specific kind of use. Another important factor is the team. You need an amibtious team for ambitious projects. Try to contact them and check out if they do reply and how they reply!

So you might be right and it is a good time to invest in altcoins now, but always inform yourself about the project and be smart.

Besides these factors there are many more things you´ll need to know.
If you want to know more about ICOs just visit www.rimcrypto.eu and read our blog!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
It has been several months since your post, and we see many ups and downs.
If you are a good investor, you should have made good profits during this time.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 23, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
ETH might be the leading altcoin but is definitively not the only one with a bright future ahead.

The PoS v3 assets are already leading the way when it comes eco friendly consensus mechanism and stable wallets.

ETH will soon join the PoS pack, probably leading, but many other good PoS assets will also endure for many years.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 03:08:31 AM
if you want to buy bitcoin, buy ethereum only. because for now, another altcoin is hard to ride again. even it could not rise in the near future and continue to fall.
Agree. BTC is slowly dying and losing markets. I'd wait for better price we may see price dipping a lot in coming months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
if you want to buy bitcoin, buy ethereum only. because for now, another altcoin is hard to ride again. even it could not rise in the near future and continue to fall.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 03:20:03 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

The prices of the coins has decreases. I also suggest that this is the best time to buy and invest in bitcoin. I already bought some coins with value and I am expecting them to grow and will hit the market soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
yes now perfect time to buy altcoin because altcoin are now dump still, so it's time to perfect for buy altcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 02:55:25 PM
Yes,there are lot of crypto at affordable price currently... As an investor uf we buy right now, it make sense when market back to normal

I bough some Ripple last year while it's cheaper so this year I am tempted into buying more promising new Altcoins like Debitum Network DEB, Dragon Coin, JesusCoin and other cheap altcoins that has the possibilities of offering me higher profits in the next few weeks or months.
Apparently many today have the opportunity to buy cheaper coins with real prospects for the future. Despite the fact that the market today is in decline, we can invest our funds without fear for their fate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 22, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Yes,there are lot of crypto at affordable price currently... As an investor uf we buy right now, it make sense when market back to normal

I bough some Ripple last year while it's cheaper so this year I am tempted into buying more promising new Altcoins like Debitum Network DEB, Dragon Coin, JesusCoin and other cheap altcoins that has the possibilities of offering me higher profits in the next few weeks or months.
March 22, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
yes, actually in past few months or in the start of year 2018. The market value of altcoins in the blockchain market are too low, enough to buy lots of investment for beginning.

This year, I do prefer buying and investing altcoins rather than Bitcoin and Ethereum because I really do love altcoins and most of all, they're cheap at their first bump in the Crypto Market and then they will soon rise life crazy crypto that could offer higher profits and a lot of opportunities to it's investors.
March 22, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
This year, anytime and any day is the best time to buy altcoins because Crypto market isn't entirely growing with Bitcoin and Ethereum but instead there are lots of altcoins who could offer better opportunities than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
One of the many is Oyster Pearl PRL. It is a good Altcoin that soon everybody would love because it will decentralized the online storage platform that will be the real anonymous file storage in the tangle.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
March 21, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
Yes, all day is the perfect time to buy alternative coins because there are huge profit that you can get from this electronic coins.
The excellence of alternative coins in the market helps the whole community to become successful and become profitable organization.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
yes, actually in past few months or in the start of year 2018. The market value of altcoins in the blockchain market are too low, enough to buy lots of investment for beginning.
Activity: 28
March 17, 2018, 08:27:17 PM
If following the rule "buy the substance, sell the hype", one should be right.
But I can't help but to agree on one question: is the hype ever coming back again?
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
March 17, 2018, 08:18:52 PM
What if the age of altcoins is truly over? We've had a short honeymoon period but now it looks they'll all go down to 0. There's no guarantee they'll ever go up again, because everyone already knows they're pointless and worthless.
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
Now is really a great time for investors, you can buy tokens and they will definitely give 100% more profit in the nearest spring. I bought all kinds of coins for all the money and look forward to a big growth
Activity: 205
March 17, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: