Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 32. (Read 8556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 28, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
A price increase from .001 to .002 it the same as from 1,000 to 2,000; you double your investment

Is it really easier for an altcoin to rise from .001 to .002? Maybe not, it all depends on how good the project really is.

BTC has an exponential rise last year due to the widespread awareness and trust on it's future.

But most of the altcoins don't stand a chance to rise or to thrive. Basically because most of them are empty projects and nobody is willing to invest in them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
February 27, 2018, 01:37:36 AM
Investing in altcoins will give us a high chance to profit more because its much cheaper than bitcoin and ethereum. Especially third generation coins has the brightest idea than the 1st generation coins so, look at the high potential coin which has real use in the market. I love collecting alts ,i have a target holdings and hold it for long term. Also i love joining Ico which is i review well the white paper and the team and hold their coins for long term also.

Agree with you Totallly .
If the price is 0.01$, it seems to be simple to increase to $0.02, $0.03 even $1
But if it is $10000, it looks serious to increase to $20000 or $1.000.000
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 27, 2018, 01:35:49 AM
At present the market is red and its golden opportunity to invest in Altcoins as the prices are low,Invest in these coins ETH,XPR,LTC,ADA,NEO,these coins have great tendency to recover soon.Dip period is going to end soon,so try to invest in these coins as early as possible,pump up period is about to appear.Hold ETH for long term and make short term investment in XRP,LTC,ADA,NEO,DASH,these are currently strong coins for day to day trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
February 27, 2018, 01:27:34 AM
Investing in altcoins will give us a high chance to profit more because its much cheaper than bitcoin and ethereum. Especially third generation coins has the brightest idea than the 1st generation coins so, look at the high potential coin which has real use in the market. I love collecting alts ,i have a target holdings and hold it for long term. Also i love joining Ico which is i review well the white paper and the team and hold their coins for long term also.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 01:10:11 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

some alts will be raising, it is clear completely. for example NEO and LTC or ETH. these are main alts and when BTC is calm they will raising
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:37:23 AM
I think it's good, and it's the right time to buy altcoin
because all altcoins will hit bottom and a good chance to invest at low coin prices right now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
February 26, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
Chances will come and go. Opportunities comes sometimes once in a blue moon. Altcoins price is not basically same and stable in specific price. Even the market turn upside down altcoins is still there holding thigh to the market. When investors buy coins or dump price will become more deep. It does not mean at all that when price goes down is a nice day to invest. It is always depends on what coin you would invest, and what could be its future in the market of business. Much better to look first the platform of one campaign ICO before to engage in buying. If the coin is proven a potential and good coin then you're tight the perfect time to buy is in its crash price.
Activity: 15
February 26, 2018, 10:28:13 PM
Agree with you. I'm investing lots of important altcoins because of its low price. It's really good chance now. Holding them in long-term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:57:42 PM
sure
if you want more altcoins
buy now
i think in the middle of the year altcoins will going strong again
 Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 26, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
This is really good time to buy altcoins because many altcoins are cheaper and have bright future. Invest in stable altcoins and hold for long term will maximize the profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
The altcoins prices are low at this moment. It is good time to buy alt at low price right now. That is a little my opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
Now a lot of good news about cryptocurrencies has already started to come out . It seems that the market is going to turn . But be careful
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
Prices are already pumping and now it is very good time to buy altcoins. I think the market will continue to rise for a while and this is the opportunity to make money of it.

not all altcoin prices have reached a good price, there is still a low coin-coin, so it needs more monitoring so that the coin price can be seen whether the price has gone up yet.
Depend on your trading pair to buy altcoin, if you want to buy altcoin with Bitcoin rates, I think you should to wait the Bitcoin price increases or clearly in the trending of Bitcoin, because currently, I think Bitcoin trending is neutral. But with USD rates, I think you should to wait the Bitcoin price dump again below $8,000 or in this price range to buy Bitcoin again and invest in altcoin at bottom price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 18, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
Your opinion is good. But I think it is good and right time to buy altcoins as price of all altcoins have lowered as compared to earlier. So buy at low price, hodl and sell at high price. For good return, you have to hodl for a bit long. So go to buy altcoins right away for better returns.
Activity: 644
February 17, 2018, 10:23:47 PM
What are peoples opinions on Tron?
An ICO project got success in short time, because it listed on large exchange and increased so much value within short time. For me, an ICO project can create a big ROI for investor within short time like that is enough to take profit and go out. Grin
Activity: 61
February 17, 2018, 07:23:28 PM
What are peoples opinions on Tron?
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
Prices are already pumping and now it is very good time to buy altcoins. I think the market will continue to rise for a while and this is the opportunity to make money of it.

not all altcoin prices have reached a good price, there is still a low coin-coin, so it needs more monitoring so that the coin price can be seen whether the price has gone up yet.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 06:52:09 PM
Activity: 644
February 17, 2018, 06:29:14 PM
Yes now is the right time to buy all altcoin that have good potential in the future. Currently all markets show bitcoin and altcoin prices fall by almost 50% and this is good news for investors who want big profits.
The rule for the altcoin market is no altcoin can dump more than 50% value within one days by the Bitcoin value dumped. Unless new token listed on exchange or shitcoin, if you see any altcoin dumped more than 40%-50% within one day in the bloodbath time, you should to buy this coin as soon as you can.
Activity: 30
February 01, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
KNC is my tip.
Do your research and enjoy !  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: