Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 19. (Read 5450 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 05:31:53 PM
Today the market is green, but I do not believe that it will continue to grow for several months. Most likely this is just a trap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 19, 2018, 05:30:18 PM
There is no doubt the present market conditions is very good for new investors to get intothe game because they risk is very low as compared to what we have this time last year, so many ICOs are below their cost price anf if some return totheir cost price we are likely to see around 5 to 10X return on investment
Activity: 276
December 19, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Of all of the above, I bought Ripple and NEM.
However, I did it a long time ago, and now I understand that I made the right choice!
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
This is perfect time to invest cause is now almost bottom. So it's time to buy altcoins. Without Ripple I don't like any others coin in this 5 options.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
I agree that it is the time to act and invest, my interest are Cardano, ETH, BTCN and XRP.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
December 19, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
the market has shown a positive movement, and I think this is the right time to enter investing because this trend will continue to be maintained until 2019, I'm sure crypto always gives a surprise at the end of the year
if you look at the current bitcoin price, which has experienced pump, it might be a surprise at the end of this year and the hope is that this pump will continue to be for investors and other crypto uses.
Activity: 476
December 19, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
the market has shown a positive movement, and I think this is the right time to enter investing because this trend will continue to be maintained until 2019, I'm sure crypto always gives a surprise at the end of the year
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
XRP has a good price increase in 2018. On average the coin has decreased in price, but Ripple can rise and replace Ethereum's position in coinmarketcap in terms of market share.
With the amount of collaboration Ripple has with several banks and major activities, I think Ripple's prices will continue to grow until the end of the year.

I think xrp is not a good coin to invest in, it doesn't feel safe to me. Instead, investing in ethereum will always be a safer and longer-term investment. Maybe ether can pass the xrp in marketcaps Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
XRP has a good price increase in 2018. On average the coin has decreased in price, but Ripple can rise and replace Ethereum's position in coinmarketcap in terms of market share.
With the amount of collaboration Ripple has with several banks and major activities, I think Ripple's prices will continue to grow until the end of the year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 19, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
Lol, good ol doge.  Someone always puts that in a list of good alts to buy.
Unfortunately, although dogecoin will be around forever, I'm not so sure about its ability to give a lot of profit.

Actually, in market conditions like this, the best thing to do is to stick with btc.
And if you really want to do alts, then eth.
There's a very simple reason for this: they are the only two that can readily be converted to cash/fiat.

You will find that when the market has crashed, and then grows, that btc/eth leads the way.
In order for the alts to bring real profit, it would have to outperform btc.
Not on a cash value, but on a buy/trade value.
This rarely happens.  Really you should just be accumulating as much btc as you can.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 19, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
Of course, this is indeed a suitable time to buy altcoins because the price is cheap and there is no increase, but you have to be good at analyzing which altcoin is good to buy because not all altcoins have good potential, good altcoins, of course the future can give you profit the maximum
don't miss the moment, now the prices of bitcoin and ethereum are starting to go green again in the market,
this is probably a sign that prices will return high, better buy now before prices soar again
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 19, 2018, 10:53:19 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy coins and wait for their higher price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 18, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
Let's just say, now the Altcoins have a very attractive price, but if we take into account the factors that the market has been greatly overvalued and the fact that we do not know whether we are at the bottom, then we can conclude that investing in the current market is too risky.
Activity: 322
December 18, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
Yes I am totally agree with you because most of the current price of any currency can give us a better profit this coming year. And I think there's a big increase in the market that will help us with our investments to grow, that's why we should make sure that we ready our money to invest to our favorite currency.
Activity: 363
December 18, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
Yeah, it is a great time to buy altcoins. Just diversify your investment portfolio, and you will be reach when the market become bull!
You can talk a lot about what can be done in risky situations, but the most important thing is not to panic and do everything about what you said at such times. It seems to me that it would be the best way to do just that.

I am confident that the price of crypto currencies will rebound and rise again strongly just a moment. It's true that it's time to buy altcoin at a very cheap price, but dangerous if you do not anticipate the next move. Be careful, be patient Cool
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Its time to buy different kind of alts, as its have smaller prices now, but also need to consider those potential alts to buy because there other alts still have smaller value even the market goes to bullish. So let me add to your list the EOS, this alts have good value even market in bearest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
I think the best investment is investing in a bitcoin top 50 in coinmarketcap and if you have to choose then I prefer to choose
- EOS 
- LTC ( Litecoin)
- XLM ( Stellar )
- XRP ( Ripple )
- DOGE

and maybe in the next month i will buy some ethereum .
I do not agree with your list, I think that Ethereum should be at the first place as the most potential altcoin, and then you can choose LTC, xlm and others.
Activity: 672
December 18, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
I think the best investment is investing in a bitcoin top 50 in coinmarketcap and if you have to choose then I prefer to choose
- EOS 
- LTC ( Litecoin)
- XLM ( Stellar )
- XRP ( Ripple )
- DOGE

and maybe in the next month i will buy some ethereum .
Activity: 644
December 18, 2018, 09:18:43 AM
Seeing the current market conditions is very interesting because the price is very low. And this is a good opportunity to buy coins. If at any time the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin rises very high of course the profits can be very high.
Activity: 238
December 18, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
If you believe in an incoming bull, then it's good to note that alts do better than BTC in bull markets.
I think you need a bit more patience though.
I don't believe in the incoming bull just yet.
Pages:
Jump to: