Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 22. (Read 5450 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 11, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
I think they're not just the one that will give great profit in return. As a bounty hunter I've seen many altcoins that have a potential and own a blockchain which is good for long term investment. And one of then was EtherInc or the ETI. ETI was a forked of ethereum, it has a faster transaction than ethereum. The blockchain of it can also use for other project or ICO.

Slate to is good for staking, slate coin have a potential in movie industry and this coin was introduced by many Hollywood stars.

Don't just stick to the top altcoins because there are many of them to be honest. Well, this suggestion of mine was base in my research and they're good for long term investment.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 11, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
I think you're right that you doesn't include the ETH in the list, maybe its infinite production is not suitable for investment in the long term. At the moment I advise to invest in XRP and Cardano since it shows too much potential in the current bear market situation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 11, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
The price of most altcoins is quite cheap right now, the decline is massive. We have to do a good analysis, to get a cheap price is good, but make sure that the tokens and coins are potential first. If it is not analyzed first, you might be trapped in a price that falls deeper.
Activity: 52
December 11, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
My first choice and big expectation for the next year is ETH, and XRP is always a good chioce for quick turnaround. Plus, I am always looking for a new project to support and the one that recently started and I am currently monitoring has a great potential with really committed and driven developing team, BTCN. The coin already reached a couple of credible exchanges and its capitalisation and community support shows steady growth. The coin is showing great potential.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 04:23:27 PM
There are no alternative coins in my investment portfolio now. I prefer to invest only in Bitcoin. I consider this coin the most reliable.
Activity: 574
December 11, 2018, 04:05:28 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Thanks you for this and Yes it's time to buy coz of low price. For your recommended for altcoins i bet for xrp and carnado this coins have a huge potentials. For now buy and hold
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 11, 2018, 04:01:56 PM
Absolutely since not all Alt coins are worth to invest in since some might not bring you any returns and leave you at loss. So do your research properly before you invest in any coin. From the coins you listed i personally think any of them is good and worth to invest in.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
Yes this is a right time to buy altcoins because at that time market of altcoins are down at that time. According to me some good altcoins like DOGECOIN, RIPPLE & CARDANO etc.
My opinion is that you called not quite successful coins. DoGeCoin is just a manipulative tool, the ripple is too centralized, and ADA seems to me is not alive
Activity: 602
December 11, 2018, 03:41:35 PM
Now in the medium-term investment and long-term prices are simply gorgeous, there are such steep projects can be 5-10 times cheaper to buy than the original prices were, and very promising and good projects are not worth the money as it is now, they are worth a lot more, just their special capitalization lowered to buy their assets
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 11, 2018, 03:36:18 PM
Yes, most altcoins are very cheap now, but many traders don't have much money to buy, but i am sure that big players will buy a lot of coins during this dip and make a lot of money when the market recovers again.
Activity: 588
December 11, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
It is time to buy altcoins, but I would rather invest into altcoins that are currently most undervalued.
ZCASH, NEO or IOTA seems to be a good buy for this price, around -95% from their ATH price.
Activity: 36
December 11, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
 $XSN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I would of course with your list of more than half would not take, I would take eth stellar xp net, these are excellent coins that I think in 2019 will give a good profit
Activity: 546
December 11, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
In my opinion, it is not time to buy altcoins. Watching the market for a while will helps us a lot. However, my friend is waiting for the fall of bitcoin to make investment. If the btc is around 2,900 dollars, he is gonna buy it.
This can only say that people are already preparing to buy BTC only if it breaks prices in 3000 and below. But if this happens, then a new wave of interest will begin on the market, although this may change.
Activity: 5
December 10, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
This is one of the most difficult issues at the moment. Of course, you can focus on one altcoin, believe in it and get rich, but you can also stay with nothing.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 10, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Of course now it is time to buy altcoins. Cause we can buy protensial altcoins at their lowest price and we should take advantage of this big opportunity. Cause I don't think that in near future we will get this type of opportunity again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
In my opinion, it is not time to buy altcoins. Watching the market for a while will helps us a lot. However, my friend is waiting for the fall of bitcoin to make investment. If the btc is around 2,900 dollars, he is gonna buy it.
Activity: 546
December 10, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
that's right now that it's the right time to buy altcoin because the price is so low now that when you invest in it now and you hold it for a long time I'm sure that when the price goes up, it's worth your money.

I support, of course, now is really the best time to invest your money and time in cryptocurrency because today the market is experiencing the very same condition for normal investment.
Yes, now that we encountered hype in market this is our perfect time for buying more altcoins because we can afford and having a potential to grow its value.
There is a potential for growth in general, and it should be, because a very large number of people and banks are still investing in the cryptocurrency world today, and I am sure that the market should still show growth.
Activity: 308
December 10, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
The time is now of course suitable for buying coins, but I prefer to buy Ethereum, I believe that it will show growth again soon!
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
I would not invest now, cryptocurrency may still fall, it is better to wait out this moment and buy quietly on the market reversal
Pages:
Jump to: