Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 18. (Read 5451 times)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
December 24, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
when BTC is moving don't metter which way, up or down, it's surge from altcoins every time. So, the best time to get alts is right now. Today BTC droped 150$ in just an hour.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 05:36:26 PM
I think that you can always buy altcoins, I have always been a fan of ETH, EOS, Ripple and I think that they will be able to grow. A good example of the fact that altcoins are promising is the growth of ETH per day. Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 05:33:25 PM
YOU are right. this is the time. i will advice you guys to buy ...
 1; digixdao.  its small cap and stil very cheap
 2; ELASTOS; great community support. its the next 100x coin. watch out
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 24, 2018, 05:22:47 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Ripple - not now I think.
Holo - don't know, don't know...
MANA - you should add this here. AGI also maybe.
Did I say NEO? Yes, definitely. EOS - hm, maybe yes?
And IOTA for sure Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 04:38:58 PM
Cardano, XRP, ETH, BTCN. Don't keep all your eggs in one basket! I believe that this is a winning combination.
Activity: 210
December 24, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
Today the market is green, but I do not believe that it will continue to grow for several months. Most likely this is just a trap.
Totally agree , and today happened the same trap , this is particularly evident in Ethereum , I think now the course will be a good fall for a long time
But again, the zone for investing in Ethereum remains very good for the long-term, as I now would take ripple it is in a bullish trend
Activity: 196
December 24, 2018, 03:46:53 PM
Today the market is green, but I do not believe that it will continue to grow for several months. Most likely this is just a trap.
Totally agree , and today happened the same trap , this is particularly evident in Ethereum , I think now the course will be a good fall for a long time
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 23, 2018, 12:51:00 PM
Yes, perhaps the growth of altcoins is starting now. Some altcoins have already grown well. Coin Waves 3 times increased in December. Coinbase Exchange may add some altcoins to itself.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
I like XRP and Holo from your list. My personal favourites are ETH and BTCN, I truly believe in these two projects and expect a lot from both of them.
Activity: 434
December 23, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
Yes, you can still buy the altcoin, I will buy ADA, ETH, I think they are very valuable in the future, now the cryptocurrency market is going well, we should buy a lot of coins, the cryptocurrency is great.
Activity: 700
December 21, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

From your list, i like on Holo and nem. Its good coin and its on binance. But i have my own list and i dont have a coin in your list. I am holding some ethereum, ICX, WAN and EOS because i think its good coin with good exchanger and already having working product
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 21, 2018, 07:45:17 PM
Alternative coins can always be bought. But you must carefully study each project in order to make a profit from such purchases.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
I think it's still early, because although the latest trend was positive, I think it was a regular correction. Investing will be best in the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 21, 2018, 03:22:37 PM
I think today nobody have doubt about right time. I wrote week ago that you can buy. But today it becomes more difficult because many alts were pumped. And we can wait for long time when bounce will be. Or not will be if BTC will rise again
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
December 21, 2018, 03:21:35 PM
i am agree with ripple and nem, especially ripple can be the major player at cryptocurrency market in near future.
Activity: 164
December 21, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
So it is true. This time is last for profitable buy such your favorite altcoins, because the market starts rising up.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
If you look at the market with a long-term perspective, then of course now is the best time to buy, especially those coins that are in the top capitalization, I think they can make money in the next bullish trend is very good money , and I think that now you need to invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 07:11:48 AM
I would just recommend buying as much as you can, as often as you can, but with only money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 20, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

all of the altcoins you mentioned above have the potential to be used as a form of investment. but for me, for now the right investment on target is bitcoin and also ethereum ... because at the moment the price of bitcoin and ethereum is soaring and predicted to continue until the beginning of this year .. hopefully we all become lucky people
Activity: 196
December 20, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
Well, rather it is a rebound from such a Strait in the market, of course if you look at a large volume, of course we will still fall , and now it is better not to enter into transactions and wait for lower levels
Pages:
Jump to: