Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 20. (Read 5450 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 18, 2018, 08:33:12 AM
Every coin is good except dogecoin. It was made just for fun,so I am not going to buy and hold it for a long term!
It seems for me that it is better to purchase another coin, don't you think so?
In any case, I will not focus on fairly active projects that have shown good results, even despite the poor market conditions. If you do a coin market analysis, you can easily identify them. As an example, pundi X, stellar and Dogcoin.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 08:30:56 AM
Yes, it's time to buy altcoins as all the coins are very cheap rate investors should buy them and hold them for the good price. There are so many promising altcoins in the market like Cardano, Ripple, nem, Dogecoin, and Ethereum these are the best coin to make profits so try to collect them.
You are right, but here it is necessary to understand that it is capable of those who are not stuck in the cryptocurrency for a large amount and has the means to enter, and what to do to others?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
Every coin is good except dogecoin. It was made just for fun,so I am not going to buy and hold it for a long term!
It seems for me that it is better to purchase another coin, don't you think so?
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 08:17:10 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
if now the right time for investment maybe I will buy a coin ripple because, indeed the price is quite good and the quality of the coin is also good many investors who use coin ripple maybe, if I invest in ripple I can benefit from the investment that I do.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
Maybe so and maybe not. Everyone must make their own decisions. For example. If I see on television appeals to buy, I definitely will sell.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
yup this is a good time to invest when other people are scared and sell their coins at that time we have to buy as much as possible.
I will buy a
- ripple
- storiqa
- bitcoin
- ethereum
- and also NEO
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 07:25:00 AM
It is not a time to buy altcoins for sure. Cryptocurrency market does not have enough strength for the growth now, so it is better to wait with investments for some time.
Altcoin is one of the best option to buy in crypto because it gains tremendous profit due to it's demand and supply that effective to go higher it's market value. It's now reliable to buy with individuals so I can say it has a brighter future.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 14, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
Yes, it's time to buy altcoins as all the coins are very cheap rate investors should buy them and hold them for the good price. There are so many promising altcoins in the market like Cardano, Ripple, nem, Dogecoin, and Ethereum these are the best coin to make profits so try to collect them.
Activity: 1210
December 14, 2018, 11:37:22 AM
Of course, at the current low price of ethereum, it is the most attractive coin. But I leave only 25% for ethereum in my wallet. Currently, I prefer to choose very new coins that have entered the crypto stock exchange in the last few months. The main thing is that the price of these new coins does not depend on the price of Bitcoin, like most coins from the top 100.
buying Ethereum now is the right choice because with the current price you have got the best coins at a cheap price. I'm sure if Ethereum will return to the top. what is certain is that there are currently many very good coins to buy because the market will soon rise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
December 14, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
Of course, at the current low price of ethereum, it is the most attractive coin. But I leave only 25% for ethereum in my wallet. Currently, I prefer to choose very new coins that have entered the crypto stock exchange in the last few months. The main thing is that the price of these new coins does not depend on the price of Bitcoin, like most coins from the top 100.
Activity: 546
December 13, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
Yeah, it is a great time to buy altcoins. Just diversify your investment portfolio, and you will be reach when the market become bull!
You can talk a lot about what can be done in risky situations, but the most important thing is not to panic and do everything about what you said at such times. It seems to me that it would be the best way to do just that.
Activity: 462
December 13, 2018, 01:20:59 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

No one can accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. But I also hold the opinion that good cryptocurrencies will steadily increase in value from the middle of next year. Therefore, I plan to invest part of the money in their purchase, while prices remain minimal.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
December 12, 2018, 11:22:02 AM
This time has been going on for quite a while. In the course of the past months, each next one is better than the previous one in terms of the purchase of alts, I still hope that there is nowhere else to fall
Activity: 434
December 12, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
Yeah, it is a great time to buy altcoins. Just diversify your investment portfolio, and you will be reach when the market become bull!
Activity: 546
December 12, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
Yes, most altcoins are very cheap now, but many traders don't have much money to buy, but i am sure that big players will buy a lot of coins during this dip and make a lot of money when the market recovers again.
There are really many options for investing today. As soon as the market shows signs of life again, I think that people will immediately begin to understand what is what and how to invest in general today.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
I think it is too early to start buying these altcoins. Usually, growth begins with Bitcoin and money from altcoins flow into BTC. As a result, altcoins fall heavily. Therefore, it is best to buy altcoins after the beginning of a steady growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 02:42:36 AM
Yes, of course it's a good time to buy altcoins, there are many types of altcoins that you can choose, but don't just choose because not all altcoins have good potential to make investments, choose altcoins that are profitable for the future
Activity: 350
December 12, 2018, 02:26:57 AM
The price of Ripple will still fall because its holders can't wait to make a profit from the investment! The panic will also let traders choose to sell it!
Activity: 317
December 12, 2018, 02:24:54 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Altcoins can always be bought, but now the lowest prices and very profitable to invest in promising in your opinion altcoins. I like cardano, nem and some other altcoins, but I'll keep this to myself, everyone has their favorites, which the investor believes more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 12, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
If you want to buy coins now, I suggest buying Bitcoin, not buying altcoins. Now that the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, Bitcoin may still fall, so buying altcoin is now dangerous unless it is a mainstream altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: