Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 17. (Read 5451 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
December 27, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
when BTC is moving don't metter which way, up or down, it's surge from altcoins every time. So, the best time to get alts is right now. Today BTC droped 150$ in just an hour.
But I think with a high probability that we will fall even more, and it is better to wait for more good levels to buy, as we are now looking for a new bottom and then you can already buy
but as I know, we will never know when the price will move down according to our predictions, or even suddenly move up quickly. because almost everything goes beyond predictions
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 27, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
At the moment, the cost of the Alt-Coins remains inexpensive, it makes sense to make an investment in them, because most analysts tell us that in a short time the cost of the ethereum will rise significantly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I think that I would add Ethereum to this list and allocate NEM and ADA for investments. In my opinion, these coins have growth potential.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
I think that the current situation in the crypto market really provides profitable opportunities for investors. After all, now there is a chance of a very profitable purchase of reliable cryptocurrency, while the price remains at a minimum. There is a chance that from next year prices will gradually go up.
to those who have the capital or who are just starting out this investment is a great time to have crypto assets with potential for huge profits in the next year. but for those who already do not have the capital or the capital they have on old assets whose price has been down this very complicated situation.
if they start investing in cryptocurrency market at this moment, current situation could be advantages for us.almost all cryptocurrency now in dip, and it they buy it it only contain less risk than previous periode.and for holder keep hold our assets till its value recovered again next year.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
I think that the current situation in the crypto market really provides profitable opportunities for investors. After all, now there is a chance of a very profitable purchase of reliable cryptocurrency, while the price remains at a minimum. There is a chance that from next year prices will gradually go up.
to those who have the capital or who are just starting out this investment is a great time to have crypto assets with potential for huge profits in the next year. but for those who already do not have the capital or the capital they have on old assets whose price has been down this very complicated situation.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
December 27, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Now all altcoins prices are very cheap. So there are many altcoins that you can invest and get profits. Your chose is right. I also have chosen Xrp, Eth and Eos .
Activity: 350
December 27, 2018, 12:18:58 AM
Activity: 434
December 25, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Still the XRP is good to buy now, since it is a good coin for those who are trading, another is waves and strat, maybe we should figure out some trading platforms in order to see some promising coins at the moment right now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 10:46:52 PM
Yes,it is the best time to buy altcoins because the prices are good even do not know where is the bottom. Except above altcoin. I was wondering what coins will give the best returns at the moment. So, I choose NULS, the staking ROI varies between 14% and 18%. That's awesome.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 10:01:28 PM
Before buying a coin, you have to wait for the market price to decline. And now we can see that the market is declining. And I suggest buying Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and Cardano. These coins have the potential to rise more.
Activity: 728
December 25, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

I think you can not hurry. It is necessary to wait a little more - the market may fall even more and then buy more coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 07:28:55 PM
Yes, I think all coins have potentials like Dogecoin, Cardano and Ripple. I think right now I still have a few coins and my plan because the market is red, while I want to add my coin collection.

Are you laughing? What is Dogecoin potential? you see in cryptocurrency only a means of speculation and because of people like you, we are sitting on the spot or somewhere below!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
Yes, I think all coins have potentials like Dogecoin, Cardano and Ripple. I think right now I still have a few coins and my plan because the market is red, while I want to add my coin collection.
Activity: 546
December 25, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
Well, in my opinion now is the right time to buy altcoins like Neo, Ripple and others, because now prices are cheap and suitable for starting long-term investments.

yes I agree with you even though the price has gone up a little but it's still very cheap for us to buy it back, there are still many other coins that have the potential for good long-term investments, such as Cardano, ethereum and Waves. because the coin brings technology that is quite useful for all of us later.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 07:02:51 PM
With the decline in all the values ​​of crypto coins in this season, the crypto community has a wider opportunity to be able to get reliable coins at a more affordable price. That way the benefits that can be obtained will be higher, and there is no need to wait too long to arrive at the time when crypto will immediately increase all the value of the coins. Invest in coins that have a lot of experience and ability to maintain and can increase the popularity and presence in crypto.
Activity: 490
December 25, 2018, 06:46:53 PM
Well, in my opinion now is the right time to buy altcoins like Neo, Ripple and others, because now prices are cheap and suitable for starting long-term investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
when BTC is moving don't metter which way, up or down, it's surge from altcoins every time. So, the best time to get alts is right now. Today BTC droped 150$ in just an hour.
But I think with a high probability that we will fall even more, and it is better to wait for more good levels to buy, as we are now looking for a new bottom and then you can already buy
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 24, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
There are hundreds of good coins that one can invest in and get some profits. I think my choice among the ones you have on listed is Holo. I would have chosen xrp, but for mere fact that it is centralized, i will not.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
December 24, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Indeed now is the right time to buy altcoins because of low prices. If in the past we could only wish to buy altcoins, now we can make it happen. We really have to take this opportunity to buy as many altcoins as possible. From the coins you mentioned then I really like ripple. In my opinion, this ripple is very potential for the future with its advantages in transaction speed. In the future, ripple can be the most sought after choice because it can become a media transaction quickly and certainly tends to be stable when a hard fork occurs. But it does not rule out the possibility that other coins such as cardano are also potential coins. Even though I was not interested in cardano but in my opinion cardano also gained the trust of a relatively high society. In conclusion, whenever we buy altcoins, we must still have a playing strategy whether we will play long-term or play short-term with the altcoins we have. Besides, even though we can buy altcoins at low prices, we also have to have good risk management for the coins we have.
I think this is really the best time to buy more altcoins for good. The crypto coin is now slowly rising and i believe that altcoin will make a new history soon and maybe the bull market is now coming so we need to make an action on preparing our self to get some profit soon. I believe that buying some more altcoin today is a great advantage die to its amazing price that is now still on a very low status and we can now buy more coin and hold for good.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
December 24, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Indeed now is the right time to buy altcoins because of low prices. If in the past we could only wish to buy altcoins, now we can make it happen. We really have to take this opportunity to buy as many altcoins as possible. From the coins you mentioned then I really like ripple. In my opinion, this ripple is very potential for the future with its advantages in transaction speed. In the future, ripple can be the most sought after choice because it can become a media transaction quickly and certainly tends to be stable when a hard fork occurs. But it does not rule out the possibility that other coins such as cardano are also potential coins. Even though I was not interested in cardano but in my opinion cardano also gained the trust of a relatively high society. In conclusion, whenever we buy altcoins, we must still have a playing strategy whether we will play long-term or play short-term with the altcoins we have. Besides, even though we can buy altcoins at low prices, we also have to have good risk management for the coins we have.
Pages:
Jump to: