Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 25. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
Why are you buying Dogecoin? I am asking everytime everyone why they are supporting this coin?
You cant be serious by investing into this coin because this coin is not serious Cheesy.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
I have bought more Ethereum and IOTA because I believe that these coins are going to be the best in 2019. There are so perspective and IOTA does not worth several cents. Ethereums update is going to help to start the next pump.
Activity: 378
December 05, 2018, 11:48:57 PM
Of course, this is indeed a good time to buy altcoins, with the number of altcoins there will be better if you can analyze coins that have good potential, so what you invest in the future will be profitable
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 11:37:48 PM
Are you sure that now is the right time to buy altcoins, indeed now the altcoin price is experiencing a very drastic price decline and makes the altcoin price cheap and it could be an opportunity to buy altcoins while the price is cheap. but it might be risky if we buy altcoins right now because we cannot or are quite difficult to predict that what will happen to the altcoins we buy later, maybe it's best if you want to buy an altcoin just wait until the market situation recovers.
I can not predict what will happen to altcoin because I'm sure only 10% of altcoin will survive the bear market. Many altcoins have no trading volume that makes this market more dangerous. I believe we need to make sure the market goes into the uptrend phase and think about making a profit from altcoin.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 11:33:06 PM
Are you sure that now is the right time to buy altcoins, indeed now the altcoin price is experiencing a very drastic price decline and makes the altcoin price cheap and it could be an opportunity to buy altcoins while the price is cheap. but it might be risky if we buy altcoins right now because we cannot or are quite difficult to predict that what will happen to the altcoins we buy later, maybe it's best if you want to buy an altcoin just wait until the market situation recovers.
Activity: 392
December 05, 2018, 10:50:22 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Yes, I agree with the statement above because at this time it's a good time to buy altcoins, the price of all coins goes down both large and small, you can choose and buy these coins and you can immediately invest the coins you have
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 05, 2018, 10:19:50 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

It is like we are given a gold in front and its up to us whether we would grab it or let the whales grab it. The current market is way too much promising and it is the best opportunity to be seized. Buy more before the opportunity fades away.
Activity: 110
December 05, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
I think we should watch for a while, the money market is very new and very volatile. Follow me in the short time the market can not recover, be careful with your decision.

Bitcoin will never die. When the law on it is clear I believe people will participate in this market
copper member
Activity: 196
December 05, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Why ethereum is not in the list? I guess ETH is still going to dominate that coins in the future. With Vitalik's technology that will going to be introduced lately, it will surely benefit too much of the crypto space users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 09:23:28 PM
I thought buying coins when the price dropped made me get a profit in the future.
I chose GENX, ETH and Waves.
The crypto market which is in a downtrend makes me buy this coin.
I want to hold this coin until the price really goes up in the future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
If you want to buy now, it's the right time. Don't be late and make you regret not buying an altcoin now. Because we know for ourselves that the altcoin price is still low. this is an opportunity that must be taken now.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 05, 2018, 08:11:41 PM
Now the price of coins is good. can be purchased for a small amount . I'd leave more for later. anything can happen.

It's time to buy at a low price because if the price goes up again it will spend big money to buy the coin. Everyone takes this great opportunity to buy quickly
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 05, 2018, 08:09:50 PM
I think market may still crash more so wait a bit. Lets see where it settles and then jump in with the investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 05, 2018, 07:59:26 PM
I will prefer to invest in a well known coins like bitcoin and ethereum, the coins that will make a quick move when things improves in the space.
Activity: 154
December 05, 2018, 07:38:00 PM
No one knows when the time is as we don`t see the market in he whole.
I can say that buying DOGE is a great idea, despite the time. it is nothing bad to buy DOGE anytime Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
The listed coins OP, are not even the cheap ones. There are so many cheap coin that are yet to be discovered and i am sure that by the time investors are attracted to them, their prices will rise beyond reasonable doubt. I have had experiences with similar coins like that and they all rose.
Activity: 109
December 05, 2018, 07:09:38 PM
yes now is indeed the right time to start investing, both in the short and long term. because today's low price of coins in buying us becomes lighter            and can buy as many coins as we want. we will achieve satisfying results later.
Activity: 448
December 05, 2018, 06:04:37 PM
Now the price of coins is good. can be purchased for a small amount . I'd leave more for later. anything can happen.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 06:03:06 PM
Yeh, now all cryptocurrencies's prices are very low. For example, you can buy now all top cryptocurrencies with big discounts Cheesy As for me, now I'm buying altcoins with small caps and ready products. I think that they have more chances to become successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
December 05, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
I am more interested in stellar and ethereum. Moreover, the decline in ETH is quite deep, I see a great opportunity there. If the BTC price bounces again I think most of the other altcoins will experience the same thing, including the altcoin you mentioned in the main topic. Just need to wait patiently, wait and see.
I also think that ETH has a very big potential for growth, especially next year, the main thing is that the updates will appear at the beginning of the year. Then we will see growth.
Pages:
Jump to: