Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 28. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 10:22:32 PM
Yeah you're right pal. With this market's situation is down, its better to buy more coins as the good investors do. But i think we should select the good coins to buy in the matket. Even if its cheap but has no potential for future investments, it is useless.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
December 04, 2018, 10:18:59 PM
Buying assets when they're cheap during major dips for taking profits from later is a good strategy as long as you avoid any unrealistic hype or FOMO and focus on quality but for HODL'ing you should ensure they can maintain value for the long run and not just be the typical flavor of the month
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 04, 2018, 07:21:50 PM
I choose ripple and doge, because they have a strong and clear ecosystem, I also get their info going up soon
Doge? Are you kidding us? What promising concept has doge? It is one of the most useless cryptocurrency at the market. Also I don't like ripple, so your decision is very bad Sad
do you predict the two coins are bad? I do not think so. Both coins have good potential so I will not hesitate Doge and XRP
Activity: 196
December 04, 2018, 06:29:30 PM
Absolutely this is the right time to buy coins in the market and make some trade in a weeks or months because the volality of every coins is in up and down so better to earn in bigger profit in right exchange with a good pump of market value.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
December 04, 2018, 06:29:19 PM
I heared the same words when BTC was 7K$ price and till now hear the same. Sure, the price now lowest than, say, half year ago. But we still do not know where is bottom and recover market or not.
We can surely expect more than that price for BTC once market recover from crisis. Isn't that simply and have an instant recovery so therefore, we should have to wait it a little bit longer.
Yes,  we cant be sure when but it's the market who will decide it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
I am still very interested in ETH. Its position and good products convinced me that prices could bounce again, even though it was difficult to predict when it would happen. At least getting a fairly low price is quite profitable for long-term investment.
December 04, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
Personally, I will wait for another wave of discharge. I don't believe we're starting to grow. I think it's another trap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
I heared the same words when BTC was 7K$ price and till now hear the same. Sure, the price now lowest than, say, half year ago. But we still do not know where is bottom and recover market or not.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 05:41:25 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

An interesting list, I am interested in Holo and Ripple from your list Smiley Plus my list has another coin that I am currently monitoring that seems to be an interesting project, BTCN. It shows a lot of potential based on the developing team.
December 04, 2018, 05:21:54 PM
I think one of the key things potential home buyers need to decide is when it's the right time to buy a home. You can try to time the real estate market or buy when interest rates are low, or you can buy at certain times of year when you're more likely to get a favorable deal or find the widest selection of homes.
December 04, 2018, 05:20:23 PM
I think, to buy and start investing in crypto then this is the right time and you don't have to wait anymore because crypto prices are still low and you still have the chance to get a profit
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 05:01:59 PM
I think you are right this is the right time to buy altcoin, now that the price are very low the logic is to buy now that the price ain't good and sell when thing fall back to the desired level. It time to sow seeds now by investing. Time for harvest will soon come.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
Maybe I will wait with another investing because currently nobody knows where market goes, if Bitcoin goes down under the resistance, disaster will happen, next target is 1200$. And I dont want to see what will happen with altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Yes, now is the Golden time to enter the cryptocurrency market. You can buy and the prices are good, but do not blindly take everything that came to hand. It is necessary to choose the coins. I would buy Ripple, NEO, Cordano and of course bitcoin.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 04, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
I think it's safest to buy Bitcoin in a falling market. Of course, it may be more profitable to buy altcoins, but there is a big risk of being mistaken with the choice of altcoin that will grow. Bitcoin will grow in any case, perhaps not as much as some altcoins, but more reliable.
Activity: 434
December 04, 2018, 01:00:33 PM
I choose ripple and doge, because they have a strong and clear ecosystem, I also get their info going up soon
Doge? Are you kidding us? What promising concept has doge? It is one of the most useless cryptocurrency at the market. Also I don't like ripple, so your decision is very bad Sad
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
Activity: 490
December 04, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
I think Ripple is better than everything, but for now the choice is up to each individual who believes in certain altcoins, and maybe Ethereum is one of the most suitable altcoins for investment now
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
Well, yes, the purchase of cardano now seems not a bad decision. The price for 12/04/2018 is $ 0.039272. If the market goes to the top, you can earn good money. The price makes it easy to invest a small budget. I love good coins with a price of less than $ 1. Grin
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 04, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
Maybe this is the right time, but if we buy now the price in the future will get better, the best is we first observe some altcoin prices, especially the new altcoin, the price is far below the ICO price

That's right, the new altcoin, they have new face and investment stronger than the old altcoin and the same price is cheap. Now take care of them, the new altcoin is probably the escape route for new investors, failure in the previous move. And now with rumors that ICO is a scam Huh.
Pages:
Jump to: