Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 27. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 05, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
Right. I agree with you, that this is the time to buy altcoins while the altcoin prices are down. if I currently prefer to buy Ethereum. because I am sure if the price of ETH will increase significantly later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
Thanks for your suggestions but I think with this bear market, its better to leave people do their own research and choose their favorite coins so that in case there is any lose of  funds, you won't be blamed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
Yes, its really time to buy altcoins because when the next bull run comes it is not only bitcoin that will exceed but also top altcoins that have use case. My personal choice are Ripple (XRP) , Cardano (ADA) and TRON (Trx)
Activity: 308
December 05, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
The best time to buy altcoins and any other assets is in second waves of new uptrend start. Now we are close to this time.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
December 05, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
I am thinking about investing between ripple and cardano. Both coins have great perspectives in the future and I don't know what to choose
Activity: 700
December 05, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
I will choose ripples because even though prices go down but ripples can be the second in the top coin list which of course is not something that can be achieved by any coin and that proves that the ripples are good and worthy of investment only we need to be patient after buy it the price actually goes down because I think that the decline will continue as long as bitcoin hasn't fully recovered
Activity: 672
December 05, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I noticed that in the list you give only Holo is Altcoins most worth buying. I only care about the Altcoin that had gone up before and dropped below the lowest price it ever achieved.
Do not invest in those Altcoins that are still profitable.
Activity: 1078
December 05, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
It is not a time to buy altcoins for sure. Cryptocurrency market does not have enough strength for the growth now, so it is better to wait with investments for some time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 09:38:06 AM
Yes this is time to buy Altcoins because the price is very cheap.
I recommended Ripple or XLM, because I think the project is very good.
Activity: 429
December 05, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
yea, you should buy and invest now in altcoin because it's still at its current price so I'm sure that when the price is rising, your money will make a lot of money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
I think that now is the right time to buy the right coins!!! If you believe in a particular project and its token is being purchased. No one knows when the market will start to grow, but I think the growth is not far off.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 05, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
yes that is true, the current market condition is the right time to buy altcoins and you can buy at a low price, choose an altcoin that has a good future and has the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Activity: 280
December 05, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
Of course this is the right time to buy altcoin because its price is now and you can sell it for a high price when its price has increased and you earn a great deal of money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I agree with this but the only thing that you did not put on the list that should be there is ethereum. Right now the coin is cheap so there is no longer the excuse of saying that the coins are too expensive so don't buy them. The list has a lot of good coins but people should always know that the best kind of altcoin to invest in is ethereum
copper member
Activity: 190
December 05, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
It is the best time to get more altcoins because the prices are so great at the moment and I wish we will get our new year presents from the crypto market, because it cannot be that the market is going to fall for another year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 05, 2018, 05:29:39 AM
I see this level as a good opportunity for buying too. I would like to buy byteballs and ripple. I find both very perspective and very profitable in the near future
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 05, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
I have been focusing on Ripple's investment for a long time, and I also got some profit in the last month's growth! So I also strongly recommend that you buy Ripple!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 05, 2018, 04:52:58 AM
I`d say it is even not a bad time for margin long. Just get into the position with small portions of your deposit so that liquidation would be far away and wait for the result:)
Activity: 574
December 05, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
This month is the right time to buy crypto coins. And I prefer to invest in Cardano, XRP, ETH, and NEO. Coins are currently included in the list of the best coins and are very worth buying. I will wait until early 2019, I hope there will be a new wave. And that surge will bring many people to the moon.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 04, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
Yes, of course it's a good time to buy an altcoin, you can see now the prices of all altcoins go down without exception both big and small, and this is a good opportunity to buy it and start investing in the coin, buy an altcoin that has good prospects to front of it later
Pages:
Jump to: