Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 30. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 03, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
This list of yours are a good choice but I'm still gonna go for eth,cardano, and btc. What important is that we know where on we are gonna invest into. Othes might say that this is best to invest into or this is better but each and everyone of us have their own prefrences.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I think these list make good list. The long bear market has taught me all lesson that caution is required when buying any coins or tokens. It's better to buy strong and established coins than buy any coins just for buying sake. Strong coins still have chance to grow again after the fall.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 07:08:30 PM
well all of the alts are in cheap price right now but not so sure if there is a wave of downtrend that will this coming, i was waiting for the start of bullrun before buying more so i can make a quick profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 06:41:16 PM
I also think that now is the right time to buy some coins, since the price is unlikely to be lower
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 06:38:31 PM
I respect the coins that the author of this topic listed in his first post, but for me they are not so interesting because I perfectly understand that they will not be able to give me as much profit as coins with small capitalization.
Activity: 221
December 02, 2018, 06:35:51 PM
This is a great and proper time to have altcoins for the market now is showing red, but we should think over because there are many altcoins that is losing  out its value day by day. In addition, for several months most altcoin don't raise up the price significantly. The movement is very slow or even stagnant on that price.

copper member
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 06:28:53 PM
Looks like the bear could still go further down. However, it presents a great opportunity for those who are wise and brave enough to pick up some really good and potential coins at a very cheap price and hold them for appreciation much later. Due to the massive price hit bitcoin, Ethereum and other established coins have suffered during this period, most altcoins are down below their usual value and this presents an interesting market opportunity. It is the time to load up your bags and wait for a decent pay day once the markets are back in full swing. However, it is wise to do your research and pick up only coins with huge prospects. Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
I think now is a good time to buy altcoins. I think that it is worth investing not only in the top altcoins, but also in little-known but promising projects.
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 02, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
This is the perfect time to buy if you still have faith in crypto currency. Those altcoins ( post by author ) has a good history background which has strong value stability at some point. But be balance on every situation and expect all the possible result, cause sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. So choose more carefully than before and be flexible enough to hold your emotion as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 02, 2018, 05:56:34 PM
It is any time to buy altcoins, the importance is that you have made you moves to have an investments ,but for now that the market is in low price value and you can choose some stable low price coins that , might have possibility to have higher value in the next bullrun season , so do not worry to invest have to believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
December 02, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
This is one of the most difficult issues at the moment. Of course, you can focus on one altcoin, believe in it and get rich, but you can also stay with nothing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 05:06:38 PM
I cannot gaurantee that this is the right time to buy altcoins that you have mention above cause i am not sure this would be the last price value of coin in the bullish market. I was just thinking in advance that there would be another price down in the middle of december which was the reverse psychology situation in a previous year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 02, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
I'm not so sure. It may also be that the market is recovering, but I have no idea how it could recover a loss that for some currencies was 95% and more.
I believe it little.
Activity: 378
December 02, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
I think it’s too early to buy alternative coins. The market is not recovering and most likely will go down.
Activity: 406
December 02, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

There are a lot of great projects really cheap now, both in top 100 on CMC but below it too, lower caps. I think we are at the start of bull run so it’s great to pick up some altcoins that might have great future and rise in price multiple times.
Activity: 113
December 02, 2018, 03:09:11 PM
This year is not very profitable and I do not yet have free funds to invest in altcoins, and I want to monitor the market when it turns green.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 02:59:15 PM
I fully agree with you. This list of coins is indeed one of the most suitable for investment. So I have already managed to buy them at the best price. Now we have to wait for a good growth. What about you?
Activity: 462
December 02, 2018, 02:57:52 PM
And other 100+ good stuff on the market, almost better than this yours top 5)
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 02, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
Yes, in the past few months, all Altcoins have become very cheap. Over the past month, bitcoin has fallen in price. Perhaps at first the altcoins will start growing. But we must not forget about the diversification of their funds.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Can you give me your reason support about it,about support to buy it and we will get profit from it,i think its not relevan reason if you just give reason about cheap of of price,i think many new coin have cheap price like you recommended,please give me positive support to buy it,
Pages:
Jump to: