Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 32. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 30, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I don't see ETH, because in my opinion ETH is also the best coin for now and of course I believe the price will also increase if all the altcoin prices you mention increase, I even believe that the ETH price will increase higher and give profit bigger than the coin you mentioned, even though ETH is currently in the worst condition, because the ETH position has been taken and replaced by Ripple.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

All of the above coins have recently experienced a rise in prices. It is necessary to look for the coin, which has not had a PUMP for a long time.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
November 30, 2018, 03:15:58 PM
Yes. . You're right, now is the right time to buy Altcoin. But I prefer to buy Ethereum, Ripple, and Stellar. Yes, I will use my money to buy three Altcoins. Because I'm sure Ethereum, Ripple, and Stellar have a bright future and good long-term investment.
It is a good choice, but these projects have less risks and, accordingly, their growth will not be very high compared to those risks that today still have opportunities to invest in new projects. Of course, there are very few good projects, but they are still there.
in fact, almost the entire 2018 year was very bad for the ico market of companies. I personally witnessed the fall of several interesting companies due to poor investment and the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. Many ideas did not receive an opportunity for development.
I agree on that and based on my own observation i can really say that this time is really a good time to buy crypto coin or maybe token, because the price is really dropping and affordable to make some more investment of the different kinds of coin in crypto this was really a great chance to invest for good. I believe that the maker will soon rise and we can really gain if we have patience to wait for it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 30, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
Yes. . You're right, now is the right time to buy Altcoin. But I prefer to buy Ethereum, Ripple, and Stellar. Yes, I will use my money to buy three Altcoins. Because I'm sure Ethereum, Ripple, and Stellar have a bright future and good long-term investment.
It is a good choice, but these projects have less risks and, accordingly, their growth will not be very high compared to those risks that today still have opportunities to invest in new projects. Of course, there are very few good projects, but they are still there.
in fact, almost the entire 2018 year was very bad for the ico market of companies. I personally witnessed the fall of several interesting companies due to poor investment and the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. Many ideas did not receive an opportunity for development.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
November 30, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Altcoin prices now  many that have reduced prices very deeply, and the choice of altcoin that we will make as an investment can all be able to generate profits for us, just like what you have chosen is also good for you to invest and certainly can generate profits but I prefer to invest in my altcoin choices, that is,
ETH
Neo
Eos
Waves
XLM
XRP
I think the it coins are good for me to invest, and will give me a big profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 02:51:20 PM
Activity: 336
November 30, 2018, 02:36:32 PM
I believe in cryptography, but for now I will refrain from buying additional coins. I will hold the coins that I already have and will wait for the green market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
Yes this is actually the best time to buy as many altcoins as you can but do not go about buying altcoins without potentials. There are better altcoins in the market to buy, look them up and make your choice
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 30, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
I think Ripple is a good coin for buy and invest. This is a good opportunity to buy and invest for now while crypto prices have decreased.

I personally would choose to buy ripples or cardano when the price is low. But, it all depends on you, it's better for you to observe the development of each coin that you want to invest and do a comparison between them to decide which coin you think has greater potential than the others.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 30, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
Your suggestion are good and the coins are doing very well but there other coins as well not mentioned on your list that are also doing very well as well best individuals go to coinmarketcap.com to verify
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
I prefer to buy cardano and stellar lumens. Because Coinbase are announcing that  exploring the addition of the following assets to Coinbase: Cardano (ADA), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Zcash (ZEC) and 0x (ZRX). And then BAT, ZEC, ZRX has been listing in coinbase. Next ADA, XLM will be listing soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
Yeahh it is appropriate time to buy altcoins and bitcoins because Ethereum below $120 and Ethereum below $4200. I decide to buy some important coins too.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Buy a low price altcoin with a large amount can gain multiple profits if you sell when the price is higher than buying an altcoin that already has a high price
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
Yes this is the bright time. To buy the crypto because every coin is at the cheap price. We can't predict this. But still a great opportunity.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 30, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
Yes sure it's very good time to investment you can invest on good coins,their are many coins where you can invest like neo ,eos,for,eth and off course but coin too.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
I think Ripple is a good coin for buy and invest. This is a good opportunity to buy and invest for now while crypto prices have decreased.

I think this year belongs to Ripple, in the previous year Ripple lacked shine when compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin whose prices peaked at the end of 2017.

When the price of coins falling Ripple has a significant increase, I think because Ripple continues to collaborate with several banks, especially in Saudi Arabia, technology development so that currently Ripple shifts Ethereum to the second position of the coinmarketcap.
copper member
Activity: 658
November 30, 2018, 12:28:08 PM
Most alts are bouncing around since BTC started its rise from mid 3k. Pretty much every one is getting a nice little boost here and there. Picking the better ones comes down to some TA, research from various web sources, and a lot of blind luck. Then you just need to time your jumps from coin to coin.
copper member
Activity: 70
November 29, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
i dont know about dogecoin, even the founder stated that it is only a MEME COIN and has to much value to begin with.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 05:07:05 PM
Though it is the best time to buy altcoins but many people hold tight themselves about investing cryptocurrency platform at this moment! However, HOLO seems a great investment for the future! In this bear market Ripple showed a great hope for the investors! A lot of people made a good profit from XRP in this bear situation of the crypto market. ADA always a good choice to buy at cheap to hold for a real moon!
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
Yes, this is probably not a bad time to buy altcoins, but in my opinion in December courses will be even lower than it is now. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think we will see BTC at the rate below us $ 3,100. The fall has not ended.
Pages:
Jump to: