Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 7. (Read 5445 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 03:07:16 PM
Altcoins will always be a promising investment, especially in those projects that have a priority on the market for more than a year, this can only mean that the community is interested in these projects, which means their price will increase.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 26, 2019, 02:28:16 PM
This following coins arw best for invest now. Because thats coins in lowest price due to last year market crashing. Anyway next year definitely good for thats coina holders and don't sell until reach there good prices.
You are right, in fact, coins cannot collapse as much as last year (also in monetary terms). I also invest in Cryptocurrencies every month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 02:07:22 PM
This following coins arw best for invest now. Because thats coins in lowest price due to last year market crashing. Anyway next year definitely good for thats coina holders and don't sell until reach there good prices.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 01:25:23 PM
I am not interested in the altcoin you mentioned. After all, the market is still not stable. At present, many suspect that there will be a Bull Trap. Therefore, it's better not to buy altcoins if you don't want your assets to be stuck at high prices.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
February 26, 2019, 01:03:47 PM
Seems now the time to buy altcoins begin. Growth of Bitcoin in next few month become very probably.
So I would choose LTC because it repeat movement of BTC just with higher amplitude.
Activity: 700
February 26, 2019, 12:49:16 PM
Yes, very right in my opinion altcoin has started to increase in recent days and I see in cryptomarket the price of bitcoin is increasing every day, it's a sign that all altcoins will go up.

although this is not the time to go up but if you believe in crypto, I don't think it's a problem buying now because in my opinion the most important thing is if you believe that if the market will rise, you will not hesitate to invest.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 26, 2019, 11:43:24 AM
the doge helps of chance on tiny funds investors to moderate the use on work as appealing with chance on applying technical strategy and work on extensive as the decision on managing the higher funds on sums with amount on investment.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 11:36:44 AM
Yes, very right in my opinion altcoin has started to increase in recent days and I see in cryptomarket the price of bitcoin is increasing every day, it's a sign that all altcoins will go up.

Activity: 518
Merit: 21
February 26, 2019, 11:15:45 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I would have BCH and BSV OR XRP and eth. This coins had a good market price volatility and it is proven already basing on the history of the crypto market. I had made some regret from the past to.which I invested now and stock on holding due to current market condition. Just hoping that these coins will do good in the near future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 26, 2019, 11:08:49 AM
I think it's the right time to invest. Altcoin prices have fallen a lot since last year. And there are lots of good news about crypto on the market, especially now. And that's why I believe the rise in coin prices will start soon. The coins I chose to invest in are the Waves, Neo, Monero and Cardano.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 11:00:40 AM
Congrats Enjin holders. Ive been holding since the price dipped below ICO. Added on during bear market. Always understood the vision and the team keeps delivering. Went under the radar a long time. Now it's the wallet for Samsung.
Activity: 616
February 26, 2019, 10:58:50 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
We can consider this time as a good time to buy altcoins because of its price that is still low. We can buy more altcoins if we will now make investments. We should buy profitable altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and ripple.

A lot of the price of coins rose again even though slowly this month with the increase caused by Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is a good choice to buy in large quantities because of the increase that is starting to improve.
Activity: 481
February 26, 2019, 10:52:21 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
We can consider this time as a good time to buy altcoins because of its price that is still low. We can buy more altcoins if we will now make investments. We should buy profitable altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and ripple.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 10:43:10 AM
In general, I think that such prices will usually seem very low in the future, despite the fact that today people do not believe in cryptocurrencies and many countries prohibit their use. You understand that this is not just.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 26, 2019, 10:36:58 AM
The market began to go up. I hope that growth will continue. I bought some different coins. It seems to me that I can get a quick profit.

Not all altcoins will grow now, so you need to be very careful and attentive, to think about every altcoin before you buy. You need to be able to analyze and feel the market, if necessary, you need to exit the coin if you are in doubt and go into the one in which there is more confidence.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 26, 2019, 09:33:22 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Most of the altcoins nowadays still have cheap prices due to the crashed of the market. The market is still not recovering so we should use this moment for us to buy many profitable altcoins at low prices.   
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 09:31:55 AM
Yes it is right time to buy as most of good coins have declined to their lowest price. But the market at present is bouncing back gradually after a long spell of depression. So hurry up for coins. Of the coins you have mentioned, I think ripple and cardano are worth investment and they are sure to rise in the coming days. But they are for long term investment.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 05:48:54 PM
I prefer cardano because this  altcoin has a great future and is going to be good investment.
Activity: 149
February 25, 2019, 05:33:26 PM
There are a couple questionable altcoins you had on your list but I guess it ultimately depends on what your goal is and what you believe the end goal of each crypto is. Have you ever considered looking into Moac? This is definitely an altcoin to watch this year
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2019, 05:25:45 PM
Yes, this is right time for investing in Altcoin. But you can also add eth, eos, trx, xlm, and waves. They are also good coin.
You have chosen good coins, I want to add them with the following: Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold, Monero and Dash.
Pages:
Jump to: