Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 10. (Read 5408 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 05, 2019, 10:14:52 AM
I think ripple is very good choice for you than you choose dogecoin or NEM, because  Ripple has good project and good developer for growing in the future. So if you want to invest your money, i think this is the best time for you to invest.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
February 05, 2019, 08:45:16 AM
This altcoins so far I've seen some success on the coinmarketcap but if I were to choose I would not invest in NEM and dogecoin because I believe there are other projects which are similar but have greater potential .
For example I would rather invest in stratis than NEM and I would rather invest in PundiX than Dogecoin .
 I like coins with low supply this brings scarcity and scarcity promote more demand which improves the price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 08:13:47 AM
Now the price of crypto is very low, this is probably a good opportunity for investors to enter the market, I have invested a bit at this time , hoping its price will increase in 2019.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 08:00:21 AM
In the condition of current market. I prefer to buy dogecoin. This coin is more safe for daily trade, because the action of price is not volatile.
It can make profit 2-3 % on daily.
As an alternative to being able to continue trading and get profits there is no harm in trying altcoins because the price of altcoin is quite good like Dash (DASH) or Ethereum (ETH).
Indeed, for the long term I still hold bitcoin, but to drive the life of the cryptocurrency, trading altcoin is quite good.
The retention of coins does not bring money for more than a year, but trading, especially top altcoins, is a very profitable business, buying these coins is definitely necessary at such low prices
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 04, 2019, 04:13:01 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Also buy altcoins which have a huge volume, because I believe that in market, like stock, the higher the volume, the higher the chance of profit in them, if you are a trader, you can apply this principle.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 03:29:21 PM
Well, I think with the current market situation I believe that it is possible to buy many coins, especially those that are in the top , I think they can give you a large percentage of the earnings!
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
February 04, 2019, 11:50:38 AM
Of course this time is great to buy altcoin cards. I enjoyed the XRP project so I bought a large amount of xrp. Hope that will be good
As the second most largest market cap XRP is good coin and is well developed. Holding XRP is additionally great because the price is normally steady at this days considering others. I can bet this one, grab this opportunity no matter you place buy order or HODL.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 11:40:07 AM
Cardano, Ontology and Vechain are my favourite ones
Activity: 349
February 04, 2019, 11:36:23 AM
In the condition of current market. I prefer to buy dogecoin. This coin is more safe for daily trade, because the action of price is not volatile.
As an alternative to being able to continue trading and get profits there is no harm in trying altcoins because the price of altcoin is quite good like Dash (DASH) or Ethereum (ETH).
Indeed, for the long term I still hold bitcoin, but to drive the life of the cryptocurrency, trading altcoin is quite good.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2019, 11:10:29 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
The first of this list I bought a long time ago, the rest is, but just a little bit, this year I pay more attention to Ethereum, it gives good money and updates soon
Activity: 13
February 04, 2019, 11:04:36 AM
I'm not sure I agree that it's time to buy altcoins, I mean it's all relative to how bitcoin does I guess. Litecoin seems to be like it's about to make a run for it but if BTC continues to tank then we will see what happens.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 04, 2019, 10:57:12 AM
I think right now is a very good time to buy as much as possible promising coins. Huge news coming in March like launch of Fidelity platform:

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/fidelity-with-7-2-trillion-in-aum-reportedly-launching-crypto-custody-in-march/

And as they said they are in final testing phase already:

https://www.ccn.com/final-testing-phase-fidelity-nears-launch-of-cryptocurrency-trading-custody-platform

This is time for buying crypto if you have fiat of course. Because just in 1-2 month we probably will see new bullrun  Smiley
Activity: 363
February 04, 2019, 10:47:50 AM
Of course this time is great to buy altcoin cards. I enjoyed the XRP project so I bought a large amount of xrp. Hope that will be good
Activity: 420
February 04, 2019, 10:32:17 AM
Yes, now I think it's also a good time to invest now, especially I will invest in ripples, cardano and ethereum, because for me now is also a good decision to get more profits, because now the price is still low, so of course I we will also get a better profit.
Time of course now is good, especially when you consider that last year we were in a bearish trend, I think now is a good time to take the top coins for investment !
Activity: 574
February 04, 2019, 09:50:52 AM
for us right now is the right time to buy altcoin, for me I would choose investment in Nem cardano and dogecoin, because three altcoins are also good that we hold for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 176
February 04, 2019, 09:48:11 AM
You have indeed made a very good selection, even with the unstable market situation, one can buy these coins and make good profit with them once the market starts making an upward movement. Very nice selection.
Activity: 434
February 04, 2019, 09:32:53 AM
Activity: 600
February 04, 2019, 09:10:43 AM
Yes, now I think it's also a good time to invest now, especially I will invest in ripples, cardano and ethereum, because for me now is also a good decision to get more profits, because now the price is still low, so of course I we will also get a better profit.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 09:06:41 AM
Buying particular coin for me are a choice and a gut feeling, if my mind accepts them, then I would go for it, personally I have my favourites and I rarely buy what others are buying, j just go for the ones that I feel would bring me the biggest returns.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
February 04, 2019, 08:43:57 AM
Before investing into anything we have to find the potential about coin and their developments whether they has the ability to increase their value in long term. So it is very good to check these before investing into anything.
Pages:
Jump to: