Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 9. (Read 5445 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 24, 2019, 05:46:38 PM
I believe that you can invest in all the Altcoins listed topic starter. All these coins have good prospects for growth. Therefore, I boldly invested in all these altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 01:45:35 PM
I think more precisely to buy ripple and cardano. both have a large enough volume in cmc. in cmc both are also on the top. I am not interested in the other compared to the two.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 24, 2019, 01:16:09 PM
When market is at its lower point you can invest in any coin. That is always profitable. But only for mid or long term holding. When market is bearish if you want to day trade sometimes that is a bit risky. If you have enough knowledge then its absolutely fine. The coin you chose is fine for invest ment. If you don't want any kind of risk then go for top 10-20 or even 30 coins. Coins like ether ripple eos cardano link elastos  icx  or many more. But if you want to make a big profit and you can take risk then it is always good to invest in mid or low volume project. Whatever you do do your own research and then invest.
Activity: 411
February 24, 2019, 12:59:25 PM
I prefer Dogecoin. Cheap but high-quality coins. Trade with Dogecoin faster than others. Indeed, the price increase is very small, but if multiplied by the total Doge will give a lot of profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 12:09:56 PM
You can buy now, but you need to be careful what you buy, because there are coins that just fall through and today you hoped for it and waited for it to grow, and tomorrow it will go down in price and you do not understand what is happening.
but don't let it make you dare not exceed your limits or prevent you from getting more than usual because sometimes big risks have a great chance of getting something more.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 15, 2019, 11:52:49 AM
You can buy now, but you need to be careful what you buy, because there are coins that just fall through and today you hoped for it and waited for it to grow, and tomorrow it will go down in price and you do not understand what is happening.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 15, 2019, 11:51:17 AM
I have long invested in these altcoins, even when they were more expensive. Now I have to buy them again to reduce the purchase price. I hope they will grow in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
February 15, 2019, 11:44:21 AM
I agree that now the price of altcoins looks very profitable and attracts a purchase. But I don’t think that a new wave of growth will start too soon and it’s better not to hurry.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
February 15, 2019, 11:43:14 AM
Everytime is the right time to buy altcoins in the market.
We just need to be informed or do the research before buying anything.
There are tons of good alts in the market but be sure when to buy.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 11:33:29 AM
Of course it's the right time to buy altcoins. But you must remember that you have to have patience. There are many people who buy altcoins & expect to grow them within months, weeks or even days. Ripple is a good choice.You can also go for Bitcoin diamond, ETC, LTC...
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
February 15, 2019, 11:25:09 AM
For me it is just coins from the TOP 20 market cap, from 2019 I am monthly still buying WAVES, Tron and LTC, in the long term big potential. When byu know then the price is low, nice profit in the next 5 years.

of the three coins you say I am more interested only in TRON if for a long-term investment, if we save the coin for the long term every month we will also be able to get some tokens from the results of the HF yesterday and that lasts for several years.
so you can imagine if the tron ​​price is down but we can still get the tokens for our investment too.
Hardfork and this is my first time to hear about that and tron developer never announced before if they have a hardfork. Did you consider BTT as the hardfork from tron? you must try to learn more about that dude. you are missing a lot of important things about that.
Activity: 574
February 15, 2019, 10:54:14 AM
I think so too. Most of the altcoins are very down right now and very cheap. Its the best time to buy right now but don't just buy some random altcoins. Choose an altcoins with potential, real volume, and real demands. Also, don't just put all your money on single altcoin. You should diversify to avoid loosing everything.
Activity: 640
February 14, 2019, 07:21:01 PM
For me it is just coins from the TOP 20 market cap, from 2019 I am monthly still buying WAVES, Tron and LTC, in the long term big potential. When byu know then the price is low, nice profit in the next 5 years.

of the three coins you say I am more interested only in TRON if for a long-term investment, if we save the coin for the long term every month we will also be able to get some tokens from the results of the HF yesterday and that lasts for several years.
so you can imagine if the tron ​​price is down but we can still get the tokens for our investment too.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
February 14, 2019, 06:47:39 PM
I also have some favorite coins, one of which is ethereum, but I don't want to cover myself for other coins even for coins that I don't know because I prefer to follow trends.
I think a good strategy is to follow the trend so that we can get profits with high intensity
Following the trend is certainly very beneficial if indeed we get the latest news about coins but if we are too late to follow the trend of some coins that you do not recognize then the loss will find you because usually the trend will be reversed, I think the best choice is some coins that are clearly developed because so we don't need to worry when the price falls.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
February 14, 2019, 06:40:00 PM
Buying particular coin for me are a choice and a gut feeling, if my mind accepts them, then I would go for it, personally I have my favourites and I rarely buy what others are buying, j just go for the ones that I feel would bring me the biggest returns.
I also have some favorite coins, one of which is ethereum, but I don't want to cover myself for other coins even for coins that I don't know because I prefer to follow trends.
I think a good strategy is to follow the trend so that we can get profits with high intensity
Activity: 238
February 14, 2019, 06:18:23 PM
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 05, 2019, 01:43:33 PM
I am not very interested in the altcoin you mentioned. I have several altcoins that I think are worth buying. Eth, Stq, bchabc, trx, and xlm. I have never held a coin for a long term. very uncertain if holding coins with unstable conditions like now.
Activity: 33
February 05, 2019, 12:37:51 PM
One alt I am a big fan of is Vite. Its a great project and a gem. IMHO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
February 05, 2019, 11:32:51 AM
i agree that it is time to buy altcoins. and now in february it is better than in novemer 2018. but not alts listed in first posts.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 05, 2019, 10:59:06 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Let me choose for the options that you've provided, I guess NEM, XRP and ADA are the best in terms of short term hodling especially in trading platforms, I used it in my daily trading well, some times they are good and sometimes not, Still I prefer them as they catch my trust in picking up coins.
Pages:
Jump to: