Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to buy altcoins - page 13. (Read 2355 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 08, 2019, 10:39:44 AM
I do not trust anyone claiming to give signals for crypto trades. All are guesses in my opinion. No one is sure if anything. I advice people to be careful of such cos it can drain ones funds.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 08, 2019, 10:35:09 AM
Now that bitcoin is having huge bump, I guess it's time to buy some potential altcoin since right after the bitcoin pump, altcoin will also follow the same trend. So, it's better to enter now because now, altcoins price are less against BTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 08, 2019, 10:32:09 AM
Gathering of alts is also viable up to this time well, in fact, there could be no time on hoarding it. Everytime is the right time to hold any coins and it depends on your position in profiting. Probably the best alts to hold right now are BNB, TRX, ETH and ETC. That's my pick.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
May 08, 2019, 10:28:13 AM
Either altcoin or bitcoin, you should starting to hoard right now. Why? Because FUDs about Binance' security breach incident are now spreading so fast. I'm just worrying that it could greatly affect the market. Okay, let's assume that btc's price was the only coin affected but it doesn't mean that the rest will not fall down. Remember, btc can greatly influence the rest of listed coins in the market so if it is the one which is affected then possible outcomes might be not good as well.

I don't mean to make you guys panic, it is only my own perspective.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 08, 2019, 10:23:46 AM
I think so, now is the right time to buy altcoins because today is a market correction again, I'm sure the market will continue to improve so we can get big profits if we buy now.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 08, 2019, 10:13:09 AM
i agree, i am buying altcoins at the moment, and with proper analysis you could find altcoins that will rise in the future, some of them are rising even in this market, and bull run is expected in the second half of this year and next year, so hopping for the best
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 08, 2019, 09:59:15 AM
do you know how to analyze chart, correctly?
because it's one of requirements to be TA
Do you think it is possible to analyze the charts with the tools that everyone knows about its existence? It is not rocket science to use inidcators but technical analyze doesn't work on the crypto markets.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 09:04:52 AM
Indeed it is time to buy altcoins. With the recent growth in Bitcoin, Altcoin has been following through thus makes it a good investment. A good advice would be buying from the listed top 20 altcoins because of their promising growth, your profit is almost assured. You can also take buying altcoins as a long-term investment. Always remember however that one must invest at his or her own risk. No one must make the decision for you just like in playing games where you may incur losses.
Activity: 129
May 08, 2019, 09:25:36 AM
do you know how to analyze chart, correctly?
because it's one of requirements to be TA
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 08, 2019, 09:13:16 AM
When the price of bitcoin increases then most of the altcoins will follow the same path so when you can't afford to buy bitcoins then it is good to buy some altcoins and expecting the good returns at the end of bull run is a wise choice.Not all the altcoins will survive in the long term so buy the right altcoin not the cheap shit coin and cry later.
Activity: 152
May 08, 2019, 08:53:23 AM
It is always good buy altcoins at anytime as far as you know what you are buying, the bullish trend is beinh around for almost two months now so it may not entire be bad a idea to buy now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 08, 2019, 09:08:12 AM
Accumulating more will be a wiser choice for getting more reward after the expected bull run. I never believe the false statements by losers who claims about the rigged market conditions by big whales.
Activity: 332
Merit: 22
Turkish Translator
May 08, 2019, 08:49:24 AM
After I started to hear about the hacking events in the central exchanges, I try to be more careful. So now I'm starting to turn to projects that usually use the Zero Coin protocol. I think that the coins that have their own wallets and usually have PoS offer are more bright and safer in the future. The Veil project is also quite a price to invest for now.
copper member
Activity: 287
May 08, 2019, 08:43:37 AM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

I agree with this. That's why I am accumulating more and more altcoins now so at the time of the peak of altcoins, I will get a lot of profit from it.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
May 08, 2019, 07:58:24 AM
Are you sure you will invite many people by getting trading signals through your Twitter ?? it's a good thing but not all understand what you think, I don't think it will be effective. sorry, those who give trading signals have other weaknesses and will make their own profit in my opinion.
Activity: 135
May 08, 2019, 07:34:26 AM
Altcoins should follow the bitcoin in rising trend so yeah, I think it is. But you have to be careful of which coin you should choose. There are plenty of them and it's worth to spend some time on research to find the most suitable one for you. As for my favorites, I'm currently sticking with Dash and FuturoCoin. Both are based on the same code (to be more specific, FTO is based on Dash code, but its team is currently working on some upgrades, inluding new masternode system which will reward its owners with passive incomes) and both are mostly aiming in facilitating online payments. I believe they are worth of checking
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 08, 2019, 07:20:29 AM
Nope, it is just a stable time where people just slightly pump and dump the whole market, if there is a big news, im gonna expect if its gonna soaring.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 08, 2019, 07:18:35 AM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
You should tell people to invest at your own risk, there might be naive people will blindly follow your signals and they might lose alot of money because of you, or if you intended to, i recommend people to not follow these signals, in the end your the one who's gonna pump the coin and they will be the ones who's gonna sell.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 08, 2019, 07:17:24 AM
Some altcoins have good prospects, but when we want to decide to invest in altcoins then we have to be able to analyze it very well. maybe if counted only 2 percent of coins have the prospect of being made an investment and the rest have no prospects and only a shitcoin. so we must be careful because what we decide will determine the future we will achieve.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 08, 2019, 07:17:01 AM

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
When you talk about right signal,  are you talking about giving us free trading signals or a real you talking about giving us signal on when to buy and sell bitcoin, I think it's good to clarify so that we can know we're we stand, though I am a trader but I hardly use platform that gives out signal especially when it is free because I have lost a lot of funds in time past and don't want to lose more to fake signals all in the name of looking for profit from trading crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: