Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to buy altcoins - page 16. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 03:05:18 PM
Дaю кpeдит  WM  нa пoкyпкy кpипты дo 800 $ https://wmkredit.ru/?from=wmkreditor
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 12:37:54 PM
My suggestion to buy for now is ethereum because its price can pump at this day as you can see. Ethereum slowly gaining up and its good to hold for now.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 12:00:42 PM
I really think it is the best time to buy altcoin because the bear market is down and the bull market is starting to rise up again that we are given the chance to get back all of our profit. But we should be careful because the market is volatile that we cannot say when will the market will increase or decrease, that is why no one can predict the market. Right now, I am starting to use a crypto exchange that will help me to some trade which is Darb finance because it has a high security that can protect all of your crypto-assets and take care of your portfolio. Most of all of it has real market, and it will help you to do trading without any stress because it has fair low fees.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
May 07, 2019, 12:27:33 PM
Is it?

If you are basing it all with the price hike of bitcoin then why not just go straight with bitcoin rather than with higher risky altcoins out there.
Even with millions of amount of it, you cannot guarantee that you will have a larger profit out of it. Worse they wont be moving even when bitcoin is already up by 5-10 percent.

Even worse they just ran with all the money they got from you.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 07, 2019, 08:54:25 AM
For the majority now I think buying altcoins is a good Idea now because market slowly increasing and we notice that altcoins too are increasing but not all but almost of the coins in market have improvement it will become more better. Even you give people right signals we still have own decision if we follow it or not but for me giving signals for me I ignore it because I have own researxh for me to decide when it's right time or not.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 08:41:04 AM
Great that you're offering for a free service but as an investor is there any assurance for following you and won't let our funds be lost? But anyways no risk, no gain they said. I think anytime is a good chance to buy any cryptocurrency because we don't know what will happened to the next few hours or days insn't? But I think a technical reading would really have an effect on choosing a right entry.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 07, 2019, 04:53:34 AM
Many altcoins are at very low btc ratios so this is a very good time to buy alts if you are waiting.  Altcoins tend to perform better during bullruns so it may be a mistake to go all in on bitcoin.
The basic thing is the market situation which has been quite bullish for the past few weeks and this is something that has been instrumental to attract investors. Bitcoin is expected to cross the $6000 figure in the market any time sooner which means that speculating in such a market situation could be profitable. Having said that, it is high time to speculate.
speculate in this market and we will earn profit in near future.today bitcoin price almost reach $6000 again , and if could break resistance $6100 , i am sure bullish trend will coming.moreover fidelity will launching their crypto services in few weeks.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 07, 2019, 04:23:08 AM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
But I hope you will also give some advice for us in here, such recommendations altcoins+reasons. So, many people will be interest in here make good discussion about your advices.
Altcoins will need time to gain its momentum in the crypto market since it is known to be an alternative to Bitcoin but it is impossible to see it competing with the Bitcoin. However, Altcoins have also a great chance to help build the crypto world as well as to gain popularity like the Bitcoin. It needs investment and investors are getting interest in Altcoins, according to favorable condition and pricing investors should invest then.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 07, 2019, 04:04:59 AM
Many altcoins are at very low btc ratios so this is a very good time to buy alts if you are waiting.  Altcoins tend to perform better during bullruns so it may be a mistake to go all in on bitcoin.
The basic thing is the market situation which has been quite bullish for the past few weeks and this is something that has been instrumental to attract investors. Bitcoin is expected to cross the $6000 figure in the market any time sooner which means that speculating in such a market situation could be profitable. Having said that, it is high time to speculate.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 06, 2019, 11:01:59 PM
Yes it will be a good time for investment because the development of Bitcoin is also been improved in this situation so it affects the improvement of altcoins also so this will be the right time for investment for the future.
2019 is a very good year to invest now because I believe in the future many altcoin will have very high prices and you just have to wait to see a big recovery in this market. I think things are becoming more stable and Bitcoin is trending up, which is great for you to consider investing right now. Maybe Bitcoin will soon return to the price of $ 19,000 in the near future and the new price of $ 30,000 will happen if the market enters the uptrend stage. Keep the best coins and you will earn big profits
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 06, 2019, 04:29:46 PM
The time of getting into the cryptocurrency field will be more important to be get alert in that good time so definitely it will be a right time to invest ialtcoins so we can try to make this possible the best definitely
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
May 06, 2019, 03:45:55 PM
I feel sad to OP and the others who just like to come back after seeing the price of almost altcoin starting to grow.
Where are you when the price of almost altcoins are cheaper than today?
Although, there is no right time to invest IF this is your first time but you are an experienced trader OP. Why?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 06, 2019, 03:13:28 PM
Yes it will be a good time for investment because the development of Bitcoin is also been improved in this situation so it affects the improvement of altcoins also so this will be the right time for investment for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 06, 2019, 10:11:46 AM
MY trades are 80 to 90% effective, I do not say that they are 100% because it would be lying, the idea is to add profit, the altcoin are to speculate with them, buy one level is sold in another and look for another Altcoin, stay with the altcoin for a long time can be a very serious mistake, so I happened in 2018 and lost a lot of money, when the owners of the projects sent us to HOLD they sold the coins at the highest prices, you learn to know the system after more than 2 years of hitting.

Its all speculative even the best ones doesn't guarantee 100%. Signals are good but the market will always act like how the market will act and if there are fundamental news coming, it will be interrupted and the market again will react. Buying altcoins can be good if you are one of those who will be at its bottom price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 06, 2019, 10:04:08 AM
MY trades are 80 to 90% effective, I do not say that they are 100% because it would be lying, the idea is to add profit, the altcoin are to speculate with them, buy one level is sold in another and look for another Altcoin, stay with the altcoin for a long time can be a very serious mistake, so I happened in 2018 and lost a lot of money, when the owners of the projects sent us to HOLD they sold the coins at the highest prices, you learn to know the system after more than 2 years of hitting.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
May 06, 2019, 09:51:00 AM
Are you sure of the signal you will give? Sorry beforehand but according to some of my experiences those who give trading signals have other downside and will lead to their own benefits. But I agree with you that the current market conditions are getting better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
May 06, 2019, 09:40:14 AM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

if you really want to help people by your signal I think it is better if you will use international language, we cant understand what you are posting on your account because of using your native language in it.

Sorry to say that no one really knows when the market reacts so how could you even give a signal for a good profit?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 06, 2019, 09:29:55 AM
Guys, the analyzes that I give are based on my experience, and I read several books of analysis of graphics but when trying in several occasions the entries with those analyzes I lost a lot of money, the signal that gives me more confidence is when the altcoin are in oversold , in my analysis I can already identify the altgorithms that change the trends in altcoin, sometimes if BTC raises the altcoin down. and when BTC lowers the altcoin they also go down, this is a hoax for the novice to invest and sell below their original purchase, at this time the trend is bullish, and the signals I give is to invest and make a profit in a few days, for traiding very short I do not give signals here because the notification is slow, I only share my experience to beat the system.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
May 06, 2019, 08:55:04 AM
Many altcoins are at very low btc ratios so this is a very good time to buy alts if you are waiting.  Altcoins tend to perform better during bullruns so it may be a mistake to go all in on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
May 06, 2019, 08:42:36 AM
Trading signals on twitter? I do not think it is good idea since it is not so effective because of its slow notification which sometime come too late. Even worst, you provide the signals in Local language that not all people are able to understand it unless your main purpose is to attract local trader on your country. But if you are going to attract traders worldwide, you should use International language.
You have provided some signals already, how about your success rate? Mind to share it?
The language is on Spanish which would really be hardly to be followed for possible people who do tend to consider to check his signals.So this is more on Technical analysis,
it isnt really that bad though but as most been saying here that Following signals on twitter wont really be that ideal due to possible delay notifications.
Pages:
Jump to: