Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 13. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
ETH is back, unfortunately I missed the opportunity when ETH price down to $ 170, I think it is not late for those who want to invest ETH.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
September 19, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
It's probably a good idea to buy some coins before fork.
After the fork, developers will have to deal with a bunch of problems.
Then we will have to wait another year for the new update of Istanbul.
Personally, I do not see any prospects for the price increase of the coin in the near future, except for speculation.
10-15% of your investment portfolio may be a good solution.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
this is indeed a good time, you can buy ethereum now is a very good decision. If you are investing there then you will have the opportunity to get a very good profit in the future when you get ethereum prices to improve. I'm sure it won't be long
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 01:40:34 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy ethereum coins, because currently the eth price has become the lowest price, I am sure eth prices next month will be achieved as prices in March 2018.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
I don't think the current ETH is very suitable for purchase, because the panic effect in the market is still not over, and most investors will still choose to sell it!
Activity: 35
September 15, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
I think it's a good idea to buy ethereum at the moment, although there is a lot of bad news. but I think will ethereum will increase and we will have more profit if we own it at that moment.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
currently ethereum is starting to increase a little, but in my opinion there is still a chance to buy eth now, many say next month is the peak.
Activity: 52
September 14, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
Best time to buy ethereum at the rate that it was now., this is probably one of the most successful moments when you can buy an ethereum. The price is the most minimal for the last half year .. If you buy an ethereum, then do it right now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
September 14, 2018, 12:50:59 PM
yes, this is the right time. even though ethereum's price dropped very much but I am very yaki this coin has a very good future. the user is very much, the network is the busiest. and every ethereum decline is a big sale that we have to buy
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 14, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
There is no specific time for the market for someone to enter it, like what happen at eth, the price drops then the value of eth raise up. It is better when the market drops enter it because that is the best time to invest unlike what happens to someone they only regret it because they only notice a good coin when the price up, since eth is a good coin we should not hesitate to enter it.
Activity: 206
September 14, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
i think maybe this is the good moment for us to buy ethereum .look at the rate it was now, I think ethereum will develop and the price of ethereum will increase very high and if you have it at that moment, you will be the winner.

Yes I agree, so do I
I still believe in ethereum even sometimes I feel a little afraid and panic but I believe in ethereum so far
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 14, 2018, 10:05:22 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
I still believe that ethereum is undervalue after those dropped and this is a good chance to buy at lower price. Holding this currency will give you a good profits in a long term investment.
Activity: 105
September 14, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
I would buy an etherium. The price is now very good. And I think that soon the market will go up.
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
September 14, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
I'm not sure but I guess that some whales spreaded out FUD for ethereum technology and that's why ether dropped down to 170$ this week. Who knows the best time to buy any cyrpto-coin but ethereum is a strong and promosing project for sure. But total market volume is too low still and it makes the future predicitons complicated.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
September 14, 2018, 08:20:58 AM
As we can see the current situation of the price chart of the Ethereum (ETH) in the crypto markets , we can say that it is a good time to buy because the graph already hit the bottom but it is still better if we try to wait a little more if the price of Ethereum will still decreased before buying, so that we can less on the price where we buy and have higher profits if it will do.
Activity: 29
September 14, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
 this is the right time to buy ethereum. just take a look at the rate of it on the charts at the moment, I think the price of ethereum will explode at the end of the year, So this is a good opportunity for buying ethereum.
Activity: 32
September 14, 2018, 07:47:04 AM
i think maybe this is the good moment for us to buy ethereum .look at the rate it was now, I think ethereum will develop and the price of ethereum will increase very high and if you have it at that moment, you will be the winner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
eth went down very nicely and this is an opportunity for buying. we need to be more careful time has come for the rise. $ 500 needs to go out. morasize better. Everybody gets lots of money  Cool
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
September 14, 2018, 07:32:53 AM
No, market will go down, until eth touch 80

I think Now is the right time, because eth will up. Even there will be some down price but it is OK eth will still grow up
Activity: 29
September 14, 2018, 07:32:45 AM
maybe this is the great time to buy ethereum and keep it. at the rate that is was now, I thing ethereum will increase and the price will very high and if you have sold it anyhow you will very regret.
Pages:
Jump to: