Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 14. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
This is high time to buy ethereum in order to earn more profit in the nearest future and its very cheap now!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
September 14, 2018, 04:49:02 AM
I for example did not sell my Ethereum because I believe in its future. I think that now the main holders of the coin are trying to lower the price so that investors like me trembled and sold their ETH. But this will not happen!
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 02:04:44 AM
I have been saying this. Most investors and good bounty participants should have bought ethereum when it was 170$ per ETH now it has raised to 219$ per ETH. I strongly believe it will reach 350$ in short time
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
Looking at a market that is shocking eth prices are currently still experiencing a decline of around $ 200, of course this is the right time for us to buy etheruem, because the price will rise again at the end of 2018.

I kinda agree with you.  One day the price of ethereum will come back.  We all know its a cycle.
September 14, 2018, 01:28:53 AM
Although Ethereum has recovered but I missed its $ 168 price. I still think that Ethereum is hard to increase. let's see

It doesn't matter if you miss the $168 price point when the price of ethereum in the future will be $1000.  That is a big "IF"
September 14, 2018, 01:28:06 AM
Hmm.  We are testing the previous low of the ethereum.  The price bounce seems to be indicating that we have successfully test the low of ethereum.  Lets see what happens next.  Remmber, people are saying ICO are still a worry because they are now selling of ethereum.
Activity: 7
September 14, 2018, 01:26:19 AM
Although Ethereum has recovered but I missed its $ 168 price. I still think that Ethereum is hard to increase. let's see
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 01:14:57 AM
I dont think investing into ethereum is a good choice for now cause the price didnt comeback but rather going lower and lower, is it the end of ethereum and new one will will take ethereums place.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:16:58 AM
Looking at a market that is shocking eth prices are currently still experiencing a decline of around $ 200, of course this is the right time for us to buy etheruem, because the price will rise again at the end of 2018.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
There are quite a lot of people who are losing money because of ETH depreciation, but I always hope to the end of the year ETH can restore value. Patience waiting  Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
September 13, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
It's real time buy Ethereum.Because now Ethereum price down.so Future Ethereum price up in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
Well? All purchased? I think the price today was minimal. Now to the moon. Although, we are waiting for Constantinople.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
September 12, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
Still i dont think that it is the correct time to buy as still Ethereum is in bearish mode and the support price is nearby $150 so if anyone is thinking of buying then they can wait for one day and then start buying when the price is nearby $160 but dont think that it will boost up immediately as it will take time to go up this time due to whole crypto market is in bearish

You think that market cap can go lower? I see that market cap slower and slower shrinking. Always on November and December each year market cap grow. I think this price below 200$ and so small market cap is attractive
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:55:45 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
I think it's time to buy, but the price of eth can still go down, so there is still time and you can wait, but then I think there will be a sharp increase.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 12, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
Still i dont think that it is the correct time to buy as still Ethereum is in bearish mode and the support price is nearby $150 so if anyone is thinking of buying then they can wait for one day and then start buying when the price is nearby $160 but dont think that it will boost up immediately as it will take time to go up this time due to whole crypto market is in bearish
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
the ethereum price is now the same in 2017 where before the increase was so high, so if I had some funds to buy ethereum
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 12, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
Let it fall a little bit more and everyone will be able to fill the pockets with ETH, absolutely. If it will be 150$ it will a crazy price to purchase it.
Most of those spectators are waiting for this range and it might be a bargain sale when it reach 150$ or even below that, we can't predict what can be the next movement if you are a long term investor type you can start buying little by little spit your investment so even the value falls more you will be able to keep on buying before the bounce back happen, it's depend on how you assess and how you trust your own understanding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

I think this is the best time to buy Ethreum even though the market may fall further. Ethereum is still a very strong foundation and has a long-term development path. And you should know a rule "buy when the market is scared and sell when the market is excited"

And you should look at this chart to refer to the market, to make the right decision

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
September 12, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
Today's price for the Ethereum is just a penny. Do not buy this asset at such prices it's just an investment suicide! I think that this coin will give very strong growth and profit in the very near future!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
Let it fall a little bit more and everyone will be able to fill the pockets with ETH, absolutely. If it will be 150$ it will a crazy price to purchase it.
Pages:
Jump to: