Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 21. (Read 4977 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
There is no better coin than BTC and ETH, but if you can make a profit of Crypton than that's great.

According to WorldCoinIndex Crypton there is nothing special going on with the prices. the price of Crypton is right now $0.118 with 56% up in the past 30days.

if not mistaken the price before was 1$ right? well i've used utopia before and tried to mine it it's indeed that they have some good software and if i remember they said it could be an alternative to tor i'm not quite sure what are they doing right now i haven't heard any news from them.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
There is no better coin than BTC and ETH, but if you can make a profit of Crypton than that's great.

According to WorldCoinIndex Crypton there is nothing special going on with the prices. the price of Crypton is right now $0.118 with 56% up in the past 30days.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
for me it doesn't matter where he will list on what exchange. but what for me is how the volume of sales and buy every day. it affects the increase or decrease in price
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
YES, I also updated the software. I really like that the developers have improved the quality of the graphics, but decided not to deviate from their ideas and kept the old-school design. I think that many users, when choosing an application, also pay attention to the design of the theme.
Activity: 916
And one more update - a new layout was released. For now the soft looks very up-to-date as the previous theme was not very attractive. Another proof that devs work for users. Mre people will like it now.
Wow, congratulations bro! I didn't make a lot of crypto, but 246 bucks is also a good amount of money out of nothing!
doesn't mining require more electricity and a lot of equipment?
this will require a lot of capital too, it's better to use the staking feature of a coin,
this will save more costs.

This one doesn't. Mining in Utopia works in a different way. You simply run the soft and it mines (no additional equipment required). And electricity is also used as usual. The amount of coin mined depends on your PC characteristics only. That's why I prefer to do that. Already withdrawn 400$ per month of mining.
I don't think there is any better token or coin than ETH or Bitcoin right now. Crypton is also a good project but right now the cash flow is mainly traded in Bitcoin as well as Ethereum, so miners doing the mining will now suffer loss in opportunity cost.
Currently in the golden age of the coin top, it is back and taking the spotlight in the Crypto market. For Crypton to be profitable, wait for another 4-5 months when the market corrects, it will be time to mine Crypton. Smiley

But why do you want to wait, when you can start mining right now? As it doesn't require any additional technics or extra fees for electricity. On the whole, you don't have to do anything that can make your life harder. And I don't think that some amount of extra crypto will do something bad to you..

doesn't mining require more electricity and a lot of equipment?
this will require a lot of capital too, it's better to use the staking feature of a coin,
this will save more costs.
Yes, you are probably right. I also really like the fact that mining consumes a lot of power. However, now, when I work remotely from home, my computer is forced to turn on 12 hours a day. This is also enough.
I don't think there is any better token or coin than ETH or Bitcoin right now. Crypton is also a good project but right now the cash flow is mainly traded in Bitcoin as well as Ethereum, so miners doing the mining will now suffer loss in opportunity cost.
Currently in the golden age of the coin top, it is back and taking the spotlight in the Crypto market. For Crypton to be profitable, wait for another 4-5 months when the market corrects, it will be time to mine Crypton. Smiley

But why do you want to wait, when you can start mining right now? As it doesn't require any additional technics or extra fees for electricity. On the whole, you don't have to do anything that can make your life harder. And I don't think that some amount of extra crypto will do something bad to you..
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
the right sentence for you is profit-making pleasure. because I'm not sure you just enjoy mining with no intention of getting rewarded. If you are a miner, you will be completely focused on every aspect of the activity you are doing. If it's just having fun and then wasting time, I think that's ridiculous. unless you no longer need a profit.

Of course I want to get rewarded and due to the fact that the latest Utopia version has an update with additional network core, means that mining process will be even more fast and easy. Moreover, if you want to see the Crypton benefits, you can see it here https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/get-full-anonymity-in-transactions-with-crypton-a-utopian-currency/ So, I think I'm on a right way, but of course cryptocurrencies is a big risk as no one can be 100% sure in it's rise and stability.
And I saw the news, a forum was launched in the ecosystem itself. This is also due to the fact that now the network has become more stable and faster.
It can be accessed through your local browser http: //utalk/index.php. Registration is paid, for a crypt, but I believe that it should be so, because it will avoid flooding. What do you think about it?
Activity: 926
According to my observations, the Crypton project does not have great potential to compete in any market, this can be seen from the very minimal number of miners plus very limited marketing on each platform, so this project does not develop at all.  This results in miners and investors being reluctant and hesitant to look at the project, but if the development team is more creative in making new changes, it is very likely that Crypton can be a promising investment ...
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
After I learned that Krypton is not a potential project, even though the coins are already listed on several platforms, this does not affect the trading volume, in the crypto market because Krypton is a project that is very slow to develop, because of the mining community who Very little, plus the lack of knowledge, or advertisements about the project from the developer, this is what makes investors and miners not interested in Krypton, but if the development of team can provide touches or new ideas, such as registering and promoting Krypton on an exchange that is bigger, it is possible that the Krypton project can compete with other Coin2,

This is right, if the team of this project will list in a big exchange for sure many investors will notice and invest in this project. They need a marketing strategies to become more well known this krypton for sure this can compete with other coin. Even it is listed in the exchange there is no guarantee this coin will boom and one thing they could do is to develop and always update the investors.

Not on just marketing alone but all matters with the utility because it cant really be just enough for its price to be driven by hype but rather
people should recognize it on other way just like on what its actual usage rather than on just fomoing it fakely just because someone do tend
to make the price go up.I havent checked out about Crypton but the project team itself should really be active on  giving out updates or what
but honestly if people or community do find out that this isnt a project that is something worth to invest on then they would just simply ignore this.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
After I learned that Krypton is not a potential project, even though the coins are already listed on several platforms, this does not affect the trading volume, in the crypto market because Krypton is a project that is very slow to develop, because of the mining community who Very little, plus the lack of knowledge, or advertisements about the project from the developer, this is what makes investors and miners not interested in Krypton, but if the development of team can provide touches or new ideas, such as registering and promoting Krypton on an exchange that is bigger, it is possible that the Krypton project can compete with other Coin2,
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?
Actually, Bitforex is not a big exchange so this news is definitely not going to bring any mass appeal.  Crypton is also a project I've been working on for a long time, they have a new technology but they won't invest in listing on big exchanges.  So I don't think this is a good time to mine Crypton while its price is not guaranteed at a safe level. Undecided
the right sentence for you is profit-making pleasure. because I'm not sure you just enjoy mining with no intention of getting rewarded. If you are a miner, you will be completely focused on every aspect of the activity you are doing. If it's just having fun and then wasting time, I think that's ridiculous. unless you no longer need a profit.

Of course I want to get rewarded and due to the fact that the latest Utopia version has an update with additional network core, means that mining process will be even more fast and easy. Moreover, if you want to see the Crypton benefits, you can see it here https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/get-full-anonymity-in-transactions-with-crypton-a-utopian-currency/ So, I think I'm on a right way, but of course cryptocurrencies is a big risk as no one can be 100% sure in it's rise and stability.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
It can be said about any new coin, but what concern Crypton, I mine it not because of getting some great money, but because of fun mostly. I'm telling for now and I hope that later it can be good.
mining is no longer popular anymore, only large-scale miners survive the Bitcoin halving,
yes reduced rewards are the cause, it's better to follow the staking program of some of the best coins,
ONE, Waves, Ontology and now Ethereum will also launch this feature.
Well, the crypto world is unstable. I bought a few bitcoins in 2009 for next to nothing, and then threw away the hard drive with them. And now I'm the biggest loser =) So I think it's worth paying attention to new coins. Especially if there are absolutely no problems with mining.
Crypton is not really a good project to invest in.  I have never seen any good projects listed on Latoken Smiley
Even their roadmaps and upcoming events are of little importance to the token's price increase.  even comments are meaningless. Their community is quite weak and has no policy for marketing.  So I think it is quite weak and you should not invest because the risk of capital burial is very high.

I'm not going to invest in it. What concerns investments, I choose only btc or eth, which can really give good income. And here, Crypton can be easily mined. I don't have to buy something for that, simply running the soft. And I don't have to pay more for electricity. So it's a good chance to earn some without paying.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
mining is no longer popular anymore, only large-scale miners survive the Bitcoin halving,
yes reduced rewards are the cause, it's better to follow the staking program of some of the best coins,
ONE, Waves, Ontology and now Ethereum will also launch this feature.
Pages:
Jump to: