Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 22. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
a good mining to try, it would be nice if the coins had entered the market. this will make a guarantee for anyone who mines there is not afraid of experiencing big losses. although still have to pay attention to the right kin to be mined. need to be seen and carried out research so as not to risk our funds there. I am quite interested and it doesn't hurt to try .. I hope luck is on my side.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
Sure, and I hope that adding the coin to trading platforms like CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/ willrise the trust and interest. Only we can make this coin rise. So let's go and mine! Smiley

the volume in 24 hours is less than 50K USD and thats weird my friend
i think if this coin listed on bigger exchange, the volume will increase too, hope the dev team will think about that
^ It's been a few months yet Crypton's daily trading volume is still very low. ROI minus 40%! I'm not sure Crypton has any great potential in the future.

If a developer is listing on another exchange like Uniswap, I think Crypton will attract investors and attract other users too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better

By the way, how is the development of the coin? is there any progress? It is very interesting to know the details.

There are some websites, where you can check the Crypton rates, like this one https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/crypton Seems like it has small rises and falls and for now is stuck on about 1$ point. But I'm sure it'll change soon.
Crypton is not really a good project to invest in.  I have never seen any good projects listed on Latoken Smiley
Even their roadmaps and upcoming events are of little importance to the token's price increase.  even comments are meaningless. Their community is quite weak and has no policy for marketing.  So I think it is quite weak and you should not invest because the risk of capital burial is very high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 2
Jacs.tech (In other words; all devices canhear all other devices,but each device has a unique identifier (MAC Address) with which they could address their data. This address would not prevent everyone else on the cable from seeing the data, but it would provide an indicator as to which, specific device was the intended recipient of that data)
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Well, mining a new cryptocurrency is always a risk. And each user makes this choice himself. Although, in general, I see no problems.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
mining crypto also requires a lot of capital, especially if you mine Bitcoin,
is just 1 VGA enough? of course not, you better be able to buy Bitcoin when the price is cheap,
and hold until the All time high can be reached.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1

Difficult to obtain but still profitable if you do have at least on near or free electricity cost and we know that machines or mining equipment doesn't come cheap.
So with that one reason then majority wont really be tending to touch this area.I don't know on whats Crypton but there are lots of projects that do keep telling that
they should mine because this coin will rise soon or making out guarantees but look at them now? Majority of them is kissing on the floor.

You know, the advantage of mining in Utopia is that it doesn't require any additional equipment or high electricity cost. So that's why I prefer it to many others. Moreover, I've seen no bad reviews of the software. And as a coin is quite new, it needs time to rise. All of us know that.

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
now mining cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, is very difficult to obtain,
because you must have known that after the halving reward you received was reduced by 50%,
I think POS or DPOS in the future will be a hot topic.

Difficult to obtain but still profitable if you do have at least on near or free electricity cost and we know that machines or mining equipment doesn't come cheap.

So with that one reason then majority wont really be tending to touch this area.I don't know on whats Crypton but there are lots of projects that do keep telling that

they should mine because this coin will rise soon or making out guarantees but look at them now? Majority of them is kissing on the floor.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
now mining cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, is very difficult to obtain,
because you must have known that after the halving reward you received was reduced by 50%,
I think POS or DPOS in the future will be a hot topic.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
The mining profit will increase if the transaction costs will increase by increasing the GAS price in the network of blockchain. So, you have to see the Crypton blockchain network that what is the GAS price is running now. Then only you get some profit if the Crypton price will increase.
No, I hadn't seen it. And how can I play there? With real money or how? I love poker and prefer Party Poker to all the other communities, so it would be interesting to check.
As I understand it, this is Texas Hold'em. The game is played on kryptons, which are attracted by the software, or they can also be purchased within the system.
YES, you are absolutely right. And I also saw articles about it on poker sites and it seems to me that soon a large number of professional players will rush to Utopia.

which do you promote , utopia p2p of crypton? its supposed to be crypton because of your title but why utopia p2p has a special mention . is utopia an exchange and your coin are listed on it ?

Crypton is a coin of Utopia p2p ecosystem. It's uniqueness is in the fact that it's self-financed and developers don't look for any investors. And it includes messenger, channels, email, wallet - everything fully encrypted, based on its own blockchain. That's why I believe in that project, no ICO and all for people's anonymity.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.
Sorry but never heard of this one,is this a popular coin?
Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.
Well lets find out when it happens soon since this coin will be coming up this next days?or just wait for the final moment of pumping?
How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?
No one knows,you are asking about something that impossible to be predicted mate.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?
Well i think things are answered here are i check your trust history and looks like you and the other one account that constantly posting here are shilling with you or that one is your alt account.
Hope there will be no victim in this shilling thread.
There is no coin without any losses because every coin you will lose money, mining is good and high profit if it's your country have cheap electricity usually those country who experienced winter have cheaper electriciity cost . But for me instead of mining Km going to use my capital in buying coin or trading because it is not suitable to my country it can result to me to bankrupt or lose my capital .
This is how this thread looks suspicious because promising to have no losses in investing are the old time strategy and promises of failed projects.
No, I hadn't seen it. And how can I play there? With real money or how? I love poker and prefer Party Poker to all the other communities, so it would be interesting to check.
As I understand it, this is Texas Hold'em. The game is played on kryptons, which are attracted by the software, or they can also be purchased within the system.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
There is no coin without any losses because every coin you will lose money, mining is good and high profit if it's your country have cheap electricity usually those country who experienced winter have cheaper electriciity cost . But for me instead of mining Km going to use my capital in buying coin or trading because it is not suitable to my country it can result to me to bankrupt or lose my capital .
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
which do you promote , utopia p2p of crypton? its supposed to be crypton because of your title but why utopia p2p has a special mention . is utopia an exchange and your coin are listed on it ?

thats indeed a good news because this coin are still listed . so many junk coins that have been promoted and end up scam because they never get listed but this coin do still have a chance . listing can have a bad impact on the price at the start but it can recover if the coin have a potential , listing on a good exchange however have a positive impact  they say . is bitforex a good exchange ? i forgot if i heard of this exchange before

By the way, how is the development of the coin? is there any progress? It is very interesting to know the details.

There are some websites, where you can check the Crypton rates, like this one https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/crypton Seems like it has small rises and falls and for now is stuck on about 1$ point. But I'm sure it'll change soon.
By the way, apparently you are an active user of this application. I've seen the news that the developers have launched a beta test of a poker game. Have you tried playing it yet?
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
Numerous individuals currently are contemplating bullish of the market . I have heard that with the diggers that pick arbitrary altcoins and simply stand by until it siphons the entirety of the abrupt. On the off chance that you do appreciate mining that coin, it's your delight and it's not even our power.
Pages:
Jump to: