Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 4. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 1
Registration process is always tedious and again you have to provide your personal information. It is very convenient when everything is built into the browser and in one click you can use AI without going to other sites and registering.
Activity: 916
Well, as I know, chatGPT from AI requires a phone number for registration and is blocked for certain countries. Moreover, it has a paid version, while ChatGPT from Utopia P2P is accessible for anyone. That's pretty nice as AI widely entered our lives.
The bear market seems to have come to an end and it's time to increase the stocks of the crypton coin. I like that active development is underway. They added chatGPT to our ecosystem. A good update that will attract many new users.
On the whole, I've checked that there are almost no green privacy coins. Seems like people are not really interested in saving the environment, but will choose those coins that will more probably let them earn good money. I don't even know how to explain the importance of green mining.
By supporting these green cryptocurrencies, we can contribute to a sustainable future for our planet while still benefiting from the advantages of blockchain technology. It's encouraging to see that there are alternative options available that align with our values and priorities. Let's continue to promote and invest in eco-friendly solutions like Crypton to make a positive impact on the environment.

Supporting green cryptocurrencies is becoming increasingly important as concerns about the environmental impact of cryptocurrency mining grow. Supporting green cryptocurrencies can help to promote sustainability and reduce the environmental impact of cryptocurrency mining.
By supporting these green cryptocurrencies, we can contribute to a sustainable future for our planet while still benefiting from the advantages of blockchain technology. It's encouraging to see that there are alternative options available that align with our values and priorities. Let's continue to promote and invest in eco-friendly solutions like Crypton to make a positive impact on the environment.
Like Coin memes, Shib and Doge, but now I'm investing in Ethereum, Because I think investing in Ethereum is like buying gold when the price is low and Ethereum is the same
These meme coins are also not new anymore. Concerning the Ethereum investing, it's a good decision. I also invested some money to it. Moreover I mine Crypton as it's green and doesn't require any additional equipment. Waiting for a great rise of the market soon Wink

Good that there are digital coins that are significantly more energy efficient, which means that their environmental impact is less. Given the high power consumption of the Bitcoin blockchain, mining green cryptocurrencies such as Crypton is a good solution.
Like Coin memes, Shib and Doge, but now I'm investing in Ethereum, Because I think investing in Ethereum is like buying gold when the price is low and Ethereum is the same
These meme coins are also not new anymore. Concerning the Ethereum investing, it's a good decision. I also invested some money to it. Moreover I mine Crypton as it's green and doesn't require any additional equipment. Waiting for a great rise of the market soon Wink
Which coin do you call a new one? If you speak about Crypton, it was released in August, 2021. If 2 year old coin is new for you - that's strange. If I'm not mistaken the starting rate was 0.1$ and it already showed that it can reach 1$. So I believe it can grow even more one day.

ETH is one of the most actively traded cryptocurrencies, with high liquidity on many exchanges, making it easier to buy and sell compared to meme coins.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
Which coin do you call a new one? If you speak about Crypton, it was released in August, 2021. If 2 year old coin is new for you - that's strange. If I'm not mistaken the starting rate was 0.1$ and it already showed that it can reach 1$. So I believe it can grow even more one day.
I'm glad to hear that the coin will be listed on the exchange. However, if I had to choose to invest, then I still wouldn't dare to do it. Being too bold to buy a new coin is very risky, because the price will suddenly be very low.
I'm glad to hear that the coin will be listed on the exchange. However, if I had to choose to invest, then I still wouldn't dare to do it. Being too bold to buy a new coin is very risky, because the price will suddenly be very low.

Don't rush to invest. You can study how this cryptocurrency functions, what is its history, what is its novelty, why it was released to the market and see the price dynamics during the week or month.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
Yes, but as I can see the rate felled a little during the last days. I'm interested how the rate is built. Especially around self-financed projects like Utopia P2P.
300% growth in 24 hours, is really tempting. I'm very new to hearing information about crypton, can you give me a link for me to watch, so I can understand a little about the concept of crypton work!
Sure, you can check all the data on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/ as people believe in this platform mostly. For now Crypton is stacked I'll say, waiting for its better moment to come.

Let's hope that the better moment will come, as the project has good potential. Own ecosystem with own coin and crypto exchange is a big advantage over other coins.
300% growth in 24 hours, is really tempting. I'm very new to hearing information about crypton, can you give me a link for me to watch, so I can understand a little about the concept of crypton work!
Sure, you can check all the data on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/ as people believe in this platform mostly. For now Crypton is stacked I'll say, waiting for its better moment to come.
Last year it showed a pretty good growth. If I'm not mistaken, it was about 300% for 24 hours, but then it stucked for a long time already. I'm not really sure what exactly should happen in order to make it rise again, especially as the project is self-funded.
Personally, in my opinion, the project has good potential. Own ecosystem with many applications and features, and what is most important to me is that it is completely anonymous and the user's physical location cannot be revealed. Will wait. Nevertheless, cryptocurrencies have a hard time in today's realities.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Last year it showed a pretty good growth. If I'm not mistaken, it was about 300% for 24 hours, but then it stucked for a long time already. I'm not really sure what exactly should happen in order to make it rise again, especially as the project is self-funded.
Okay, thanks. On the whole, the starting stack is not so big to look for the help. I think that anyone who's involved into crypto, can afford it for himself.

Surely they can! The price is not so high, and the project is quite promising. So why not invest. I think that CRP has every chance of becoming a profitable coin in 2023
Pages:
Jump to: